Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

OPINION : Niger’s New Leadership’s Respect For Traditional Institutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION : Niger’s New Leadership’s Respect For Traditional Institutions (138 Views)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION : Niger’s New Leadership’s Respect For Traditional Institutions by KenechukwuEdu: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
[b][/b] I came across a photograph of the new Nigerien Leader with the former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido.
His posture and general aura shows he is a humble man who has respect for his tradition and culture. I hope that ECOWAS can allow their sister nation break free from the bondage of France.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: OPINION : Niger’s New Leadership’s Respect For Traditional Institutions by KenechukwuEdu: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
For a better understanding of the latest coup in the Sahelian country of Niger, watch my YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytUiZZLHHGw

1 Like

Re: OPINION : Niger’s New Leadership’s Respect For Traditional Institutions by Ibecon: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
In my own candid opinion, democracy is one of the best form of government in the world but not every country would fit into that lens.
A country’s history, culture and social dynamics would ultimately help in shaping the kind of government a country would have.

If General Tchani is the one to free Niger from the bondage of France, who is ECOWAS to go against God’s wish. ECOWAS and the world should respect the concept of sovereignty.

(1) (Reply)

FG Files Twenty Counts Charge Against CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / LG Polls: Vote PDP For Sustained Devt, Obaseki Urges Voters In Esan South-east / How Capitalism Works In Nigeria/ Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.