Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders (27911 Views)

Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Prenonjebose: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Permission granted. FFK's brother. He can go along with keyamo and Omokri, as his military advisers

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2023
The dumb as Fvck overfed toad is bitting more than he can chewπŸ˜•πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜„no thanks to eBOLA !
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Symbal: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2023
How many are they in Niger Delta? Will he be at the front to lead the war or sit at home and be making calls or Whatsapp call?
He's only trying to prove his loyalty. Nothing come out , make him dey his dey .
Peaceful restoration we pray. Else, those around Kebbi State might just be affected.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Eleponblue(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by slowice(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Hehehehehe tilumbu private commander grin

Loquacious dumbo
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Johnthesuccess: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by BoldBrainz(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Asari Dokubo is unwittingly seeking relevance in the present scheme of societal affairs. His recent media overtures and consistent wooing of the Aso rock occupants, leaves much to be laughed about.

However, what should rather be more concerning to reasonable Nigerians of other regions about this particular claim of his, is the fact that the ex-militants leader has a cache of weapons and ammunitions that can be considered "enough" to equip a private army.

He quite recently released a video of a gathering of his acclaimed foot soldiers, showing youths numbering well over 200 adult males. And I can freely confirm to you, that Asari as an individual enjoys the loyalty of a much larger percentage of youths in his state, than was seen in that video.

That being the case, it is instructive to worry over the realisation that the "warlord" has a stockpile of sophisticated arms and ammunitions sitting prettily somewhere in the South South region, and commensurate enough to weaponise a small army of non-state actors, yet everyone from the masses to the elites are too busy finding delights in his media shenanigans, to actually be asking the proper questions.

- Why is Asari Dokubo so confidently boasting of having an army that is equipped enough to protect the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

- Considering the obvious numerical strength of this acclaimed private army, how much arms and ammunitions are in the ownership of Asari's stockpile?

- Why are the relevant security agencies not seeing the need to investigate this blatant disobedience of the guidelines of our constitution?

- Having seen previous pictures and videos of Asari with sophisticated weaponry (the likes of AK-47 rifles, military grade Rocket propelled grenade launchers, etc) in the media, shouldn't security agencies and the relevant government institutions be particularly concerned about the proliferation of heavy weapons in the South South?

- If Asari Dokubo can individually project a well armed private army as a Niger Deltan without access to government resources, what is the guarantee that Mr Government Ekpemukpolo AKA Tompolo, does not have an even more boisterous collection of arms and ammunitions, seeing how he's more recognised within government circles (circa; his recent multi-billion naira oil pipelines safety and protection contract under the previous administration of Muhammadu Buhari)?!

- Outside these two known individuals, how much arms and ammunitions are currently sitting in the homes and offices of individuals and groups in the South South region of Nigeria?

These questions and indeed more, should collectively form the basis of thoughts for all well meaning Nigerians, instead of the macabre dance of mediocrity that sees people finding delight and aggrandizement in issues of no immense relevance other than our habitual penchant for glorifying pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Chucks13: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Hahaha my Paddy now Wagner Bro of Nigeria or may I say West Africa.

Anyway I have no issue with you Asari all I will say is war not really needed I'm sure all ECOWAS was doing is just to intimidate the guy to either retire as Army and go democratic or set free the ex president or arrange for election but if its about war its not going to happen.

It is sad coup is very common in West Africa is there no army in Southern Africa and Eastern Africa? Is all Southern African and Eastern Africa president good, so why did their army not doing coup all the time?

If I'm the Nigerien guy I will just tell the ECOWAS, AU, EU and US they should give me 3 or 6 months to do transition to civilian rule and then I will retire and become democratic elected president, that is all.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Moikiitos: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Why's this one seeking permission? I thought is a private citizen with his private armies. He should go na... Honestly this man and his forces should be contained before he becomes uncontainable!!!

Morbeta11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-well-return-victorious-dokubo-seeks-permission-to-battle-niger-republic-military/amp
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by SmartyPants(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Praxis758:
Giving Dokubo such a contract will mark his end because all his boys will be turned to suya by the missiles from the Wagner guys.

Did Asari think war is militancy, oil bunkering or Simi Fubara?

Which missiles? Lol. Wagner is no different from Asari Doukbo and his boys. Without Russia to supply heavy artillery they're just a group of hardened and skillful fighters. Nothing special about their tools.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Dididrumz(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Foolish fat pig talking like a slowpoke.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by gemini35(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Asari have private army, nawaa ooo,
mnk calling Nigeria zoological republic,they want to hang him.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Bridget95(f): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Dokubo mouth resemble wetin good to slut d^ck
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by DJInfluence: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2023
This one na Wagner group of Africa? 🀣
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Poisonousman: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2023
beerfraud:
IPOB nightmare has spoken
Kudos to Asari who singlehandedly baited and captured Nnamdi Kanu
Before them throway you comot from this forum.. make I tell you say you be complete mumu man.. you no really get work 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by bluefilm: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2023
They should allow him to go and die there...

He can equally take FFK with him.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by valentinos22(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-well-return-victorious-dokubo-seeks-permission-to-battle-niger-republic-military/amp

Can someone please send his cordinates to the wagners? i wan chech something fess....6 big nairaland teeth be upon asari and his hungry boys
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by purplekayc(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Our very own wager group commandant
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Bridget95(f): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2023
beerfraud:
IPOB nightmare has spoken
Kudos to Asari who singlehandedly baited and captured Nnamdi Kanu
kudos to Agbado master who singlehandedly made it impossible for you to feed three times a day on quality food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by oyeb15: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2023
He not even popular in d creeks. Since he ran away with settlement money during Yara Dua/Jonathan administration ,if he dare enter d creek, boys will cut off his head.

He's just playing social media strong man. I bet if he has up to 20 rally payed boys.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Chrizoby(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2023
U guys should stop paying attention to this bumkum. Someone that doesn't know who is going fight in the first place. Whether Benin or Niger republic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Basiliun: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Empty vessel they said,"'makes the loudest noise"
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by pat077: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Werey, go and defeat bandits and bokoharam first and stop twerking
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by lhurd: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by PWAPUTI2010(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Let him move to the North East and get a trials with Dreaded Iswap and Biko Haram before getting full permission to invade Niger Republic.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by MySolace: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
NobleSeed:
E_bola should give him chance to prove himself πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
If person manage see AK47, he would b clamouring for war... Little do dey know war is beyond AK47... SMH

@pics, it should be Pounds vs Naira. @UK

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
adebayo987:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Why are you like this? So you like violence like me? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by yusufmurry: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2023
With all these advances and offering that Asari is making just to dominate and be "relevant ".

Tinubu go hear am, if he doesn't allow him to cash out.

PS: Tinubu has not done anything or policy to fight corruption but busy for over 2months now sharing money and settling rogues and failed politicians with appointments.

When it comes to what the people will benefit from, he will put it under review and consultation forever but to share people with politicians, it will get express approval.
Buhari was known for disrespecting court orders, he(Tinubu) has taken the same turn.

Tinubu, another worst president in vew
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by dreu2fine(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Please, go ahead!πŸ˜„
Look at this Dirty Fat Pig!
Goat get sense pass you
Y that kind of remark
Because e is against your leader in cell.
Nigeria is one no body can disunited us
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by victurr(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Help me tell him he doesn't need to be commissioned, the same way he got to Abuja with his boys, he can get to Niger.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by JONSYN7154: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Why u no go fight boko haram na Niger u won go fight.
I laf in calabar.
Re: Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders by Menclothing: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Go no one stop u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement / APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.