Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop (1055 Views)

Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan / Ideas Needed In Setting Up Neighbourhood Isp? (to Serve Up To 20 Houses) / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop by kalufelix(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2011
gudmrng pals,i want to purchase a modem for my new laptop so i can acess the internet.thogh i do use dial up connection using my phone but i want to get a modem now, just need ur advise on the best one to buy so dat i wont miss out on anytin or hv problems wit it, thanks n cheers
Re: Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop by babaagba29(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
get an MTN or Etisalat modem.I will help you configure it for free browsing.call me on 08062273394

(1) (Reply)

How To Download UC Browser On PC? / Problem With Installed ABAQUS 6.10 / A Complete Review Of AOMEI PE Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.