Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic (14195 Views)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Badassniggga(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
I just pray may God not allow the devil to use BAT to start what he cannot finish and set the whole of West Africa on fire. BAT should use his head abeg.

These fvcking westerners don't want their soldiers to die reason why they're pushing ECOWAS to invade Niger militarily so that they start sending their weapons to ECOWAS like they're doing in Ukraine against Russia. They don't want their men to die on the field due to backlash at home reason why they want to finance their hegemonic grip on Africa through proxy wars like they're doing to Ukraine. All they wants is for ECOWAS to invade then boom! We have a bigger problem on our hands.

I'm with OUK on this one. If indeed they really have balls and want to walk the talk about safeguarding their interests in the name of democracy, they'd have taken Russia head-on directly or send soldiers to Niger themselves to die but they're cowards and cannot bear the consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by YourNextLevel(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
They are in for their pockets (agents of destabilization ) using ECOWAS as an opportunity to pernitrate

Spit**
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by manchyme: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
The
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by MS247: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Proxy war

US vs Russia
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Creamypie(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmm. Hope Joe bidden and macaroni children go fight for the war
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by slowice(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Tilumbu has two masters; his beloved France where he's keeping his stash and America(crime records) .. They ve their hands firmly around blokus angry

2 Likes

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by manchyme: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the French puppet
Wehdone sir
Make sure sey na Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba go be the bulk of the infantry wey u go send there.

For the Igbos, God wants to punish our enemies
Make we just siddon look

Maybe this is the best time for unknown gun men to strike and get biafra for you people.
You know Igbo people are the wisest in this country.
When the intervention is finally over and successful, you people will be left behind again. Another miscalculation on the way.
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by okoroemeka(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh!

It’s not Niger Delta gas?

It’s owned by Ogbomoso people, abi?

E no go tey, una go realize say una get barren land.
don't mind those people,I pity for their next generation,I visited an interior part of oil and gas producing Delta State and I was appalled at the level of poverty,no light,no borehole water,few good roads,mud houses everywhere,infact I concluded there and then that poverty is closely linked to mindset of individuals,not the resources you have in your backyard.

1 Like

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by SmartyPants(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2023
It is very interesting that over the past 10 years the US has persistently ignored Nigeria starting from the Obama administration. When he visited to went to Ghana and Kenya. The US has particularly been a friend of Ghana over the past 5 years and even has forces stationed there.

So why can't Ghana lead the invasion and let it be that Nigeria, France and the UK back Ghana to restore democracy in Niger?

1 Like

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2023
festacman:
ECOWAS led by President Tinubu will NOT invade Niger. Tinubu, as a politician, can NEVER ignore the clearly-communicated opposition of the Northern political and religious leaders to military action against their kits and kins in Niger.

I believe what is currently playing out is a hybrid of brinkmanship and psychological warfare. It serves the dual purpose of putting pressure on Junta in Niger and making US and France happy.
Mr man whose side are you on? Pick a side please cos you're always blowing hot and cold here...submitting absolute trash on a daily
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2023
manchyme:

Maybe this is the best time for unknown gun men to strike and get biafra for you people.
When the intervention is finally over and successful, you people will be left behind again. Another miscalculation on the way.

At least in your delirium you admitted Igbos are the wisest
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by ojoisimi(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the French puppet
Wehdone sir
Make sure sey na Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba go be the bulk of the infantry wey u go send there.

Make we just siddon look

Mumu man,
So, you still have idiots like you who called Nigeria a zoo in Nigeria army 😂
Dey online dey talk trash, empty head
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Starzo: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2023
okoroemeka:
don't mind those people,I pity for their next generation,I visited an interior part of oil and gas producing Delta State and I was appalled at the level of poverty,no light,no borehole water,few good roads,mud houses everywhere,infact I concluded there and then that poverty is closely linked to mindset of individuals,not the resources you have in your backyard.
if you visit the 'interior' rural part of any state in Nigeria,you'll most likely see the same thing

Stop trying to sound ignorantly intelligent
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by nkemoma(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2023
Let the looking begin

Innocent soldiers and civilians to die
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Owochogod: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2023
USA and France na only backup artists dem dey do na so dem take back Ukraine wey Ukraine dey collect wotowoto like dis.

1 Like

Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by tishbite42: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
manchyme:

You Yorubas are deceitful
Baying for a war because it is far from your territory
Sha, na so two of una dey plan Python Dance series for us
God don prepare una own
As for a sucessful operation and mission, God and history will judge
grin grin grin
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Nayturalistic: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
orion7:
Yourubas calling people cowards ? That’s rich. Dirty cowardly oily tribe

Yes EWU.. Yeebos are the biggest cowards of the century., and all your weaknesses are now out for the whole world to see..

Awon Eni Adanu
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the French puppet
Wehdone sir

Make we just siddon look
So you now admit that it's Igbo are now the original Cowards right? Yoruba are skilled fighter, never lost a war, but Igbos are always a loosers.
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Zona123(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
angry undecidedsee them vultures because their daily loot is about to be taken away from them, please can anyone tell me what interest these western vultures and parasites has in Africa?
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by tishbite42: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
So you now admit that it's Igbo are now the original Cowards right? Yoruba are skilled fighter, never lost a war, but Igbos are always a loosers.
Go and get Ilorin
Bloody cowards that haven't fought a modern war
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by gaspology(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2023
ECOWAS would find themselves in UKRAINIAN shoes soonest grin These neo-cons will stop at nothing to manipulate our so called leaders
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by mukthar2000(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2023
But we called for assistant during boko harram problems in Niger then non of them respond. But backing for war to enable them sell their weapons, bunch of hypocrite.
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Jack500: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
orion7:
Yourubas calling people cowards ? That’s rich. Dirty cowardly oily tribe

If you people are not coward how come a man all the way from Finland flog your parents every Monday and lock them up every other day
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
tishbite42:

Go and get Ilorin
Bloody cowards that haven't fought a modern war
Yorubas are the brain behind winning the Biafra war, we make sure you are properly pounded to surrender, go and read history, Obasanjo stopped and destroyed Ojukwu armored advance to Lagos and wiped Biafran troops ass properly, yet you called Yoruba cowards but Ojukwu who ran away and abandoned his men to slaughter is a hero? Are you people normal at all?
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Starhearts: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the French puppet
Wehdone sir

Make we just siddon look

U re from AfghaEASTERN..

Enjoy ur sit-at-home order powered by Nnamidi Cownu 🐄
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by Arielle: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
jeromestarks:
Nice one from France and U.S.
Never back a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men or else, you will train another man's child thinking it's your own because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Women never forget the person who opened their pvssies and that person will always have his way into her body anytime, any day.
I wonder which rancid-pvssied bitch birthed you. She was obviously too busy sc.rewing her way across the neighbourhood to give you basic home training. Crawl back under the rock you belong.
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by SenatePresdo(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Burob:
Na sit @ home You dey for East, you no fit leave house.

Who needs cowards way they fear ordinary civilians like themselves?

Shameless Thing.

If they conscript you to go to battle
in Niger now, you will start complaining.

If i wake up and hear the yorubas... I will go back to sleep.
Babangida 1993.
Re: France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic by yinkeys(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
festacman:
ECOWAS led by President Tinubu will NOT invade Niger. Tinubu, as a politician, can NEVER ignore the clearly-communicated opposition of the Northern political and religious leaders to military action against their kits and kins in Niger.

I believe what is currently playing out is a hybrid of brinkmanship and psychological warfare. It serves the dual purpose of putting pressure on Junta in Niger and making US and France happy.
According to Redacted news on YouTube
There are footages of the USA/French dropping hardware that seems like materials needed for war at the borders of Niger
We don’t know how true though
You mean Hausa & Fulani’s will hit their fellow kinsmen seems strange to me
The Europeans that carved out African nations didn’t use ethnic lines to know that’s much stronger than a country border line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pistorious Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend Dead / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.