Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement (48613 Views)

Donald Duke, Ogunlewe, Call For Addition Of Portfolios In Ministerial Screening / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / Osinbajo, El-rufai, Oshiomhole Playing Key Roles In Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Wisereborn: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
beerfraud:
El-Rufai should be given Minister of defense
We need python dance 🐍 💃 again in Alaibo
The python that refuse to dance for bokoharams and Fulani herdsmen grin

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by tesppidd: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by helinues: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
beerfraud:
El-Rufai should be given Minister of defense
We need python dance 🐍 💃 again in Alaibo

Don't provoke the military by appointing a bloody civilian as minister of defense. They are still fuming about Ribadu a police officer as NSA
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Wisereborn:

Were you also surprised to see him go for the screening cheesy grin

Wasn't really online during the Senate screening but I was surprised to have seen his name
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Good decision
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by whippersnapper(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2023
He should please take a break. Sad this is happening to him, at a time Nigeria needs his depth of expertise in security and surveying,

I see el rufai been appointed in the united nations, This i have seen
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Tinubu planned it all. Nominate him and then humiliate him.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by adebayo987: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2023
El Rufai deserves to be in Kuje prison. But why would SSS pass Wike and held this one captive? Funny to think that it's not Tinubu's wish himself. Go and check Buhari's nominated ministers. You'll understand why it's Tinubu because he cannot work with a criminal like El Rufai. I think Wike is manageable with his Mr. Project mentality.
dre11:

Mr El-Rufai had disclosed during his confirmation hearing that Mr Tinubu asked him to work with him on power.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/615596-exclusive-el-rufai-withdraws-interest-in-ministerial-appointment-recommends-replacement.html

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Againstallodds: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:

Kick out and replace him with your dad?
no we would replace him with you
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by BoldBrainz(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:
Why was he selected in the first place?

As compensation for his support to Bola Tinubu through the last Presidential election circle.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by melonsgroup: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:

Wasn't really online during the Senate screening but I was surprised to have seen his name
Are you this jobless?
Just everywhere on social media.

are you been paid on Nairaland self?
CL🤡 🤡 🤡 N
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by BoldBrainz(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2023
whippersnapper:
He should please take a break. Sad this is happening to him, at a time Nigeria needs his depth of expertise in security and surveying,

I see el rufai been appointed in the united nations, This i have seen

El-rufai cannot be considered for an appointment by the United Nations. His records of human rights abuse are too sensitive, weighty and extreme to be simply glossed over.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by helinues: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2023
melonsgroup:
Are you this jobless?
Just everywhere on social media.

How are been paid on Nairaland self?
CL🤡 🤡 🤡 N

Wasn't really online during the Senate screening

Are you a born troller ?
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by meetme01: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2023
He was quickly checked because he would later be the cabal
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2023
I just dey laugh the person wey bring this news
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Kukutente23: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2023
I always knew Tinubu will not work with Elrufai.
Tinubu does not like over-ambitious and independent- minded characters around him.
Elrufai is one man who will benefit from you, but turn around to stab you once your interests no longer align with his.
Even if be became minister, it was only a matter of time before he gets cut to size

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Housing(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Not having El Rufai as a Minister is a loss to to Tinubu's government and a big obstacle for his second term.

El Rufai is a goal getter, focus and results oriented administrator. He knows how to take calculated risks.

Tinubu is definitely playing into his enemies hand.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by ILEMUDA(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin he forgot about his doctorate programme when he went for the screening grin grin he is going to mobilize his bokoharams outside the country

He cannot take a quarter of what he dishes out to others

He desperately wants to work as NSA grin grin grin grin while as a governor, his people had no vote of confidence in him undecided especially people in the southern Kaduna undecided
Exactly..... I was told there's problem between him and Nuhu Ribadu........ there is serious feud between them.

Héll Rufai,
In his book he refer to Nuhu Ribadu as "The green snake under green grass"
And also as "An Accidental Public Servant"

Well I'm enjoying this power play already......... I don't even like this Héll Rufai because of his hatred for Christians and that his stupíd son who doesn't have regards for human.

Like Father like son.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by BOYS2MEN: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
dre11:

Mr El-Rufai had disclosed during his confirmation hearing that Mr Tinubu asked him to work with him on power.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/615596-exclusive-el-rufai-withdraws-interest-in-ministerial-appointment-recommends-replacement.html

Nlfpmod

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by NaMe4: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Housing:
Not having El Rufai as a Minister is a loss to to Tinubu's government and a big obstacle for his second term.

El Rufai is a goal getter, focus and results oriented administrator. He knows how to take calculated risks.

Tinubu is definitely playing into his enemies hand.

It's unfortunate certain individuals or interests are working hard to frustrate the appointment of this man.

It would be a huge missed opportunity to the Country, especially to a very critical sector such as the Power sector.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Okwyjesus(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Nice2023:

See them,u come home to destroy Nigeria with Islamic agenda,why can't he u go to school in Saudi Arabia,Iraq or Yemen why the Netherland?

When he finished schooling in western nations and got refined education, he will come back to enforce Islamic agenda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Thislifesef: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2023
NaMe4:

It's unfortunate certain individuals or interests are working hard to frustrate the appointment of this man.

It would be a huge missed opportunity to the Country, especially to a very critical sector such as the Power sector.

swears, I was happy for once we are going to be hopeful about our epileptic powers situation but now this, apart from his religious side side, El rufai is a very resourceful administrator and will surely be a big loss to the tinubu govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Okwyjesus(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2023
ILEMUDA:

Exactly..... I was told there's problem between him and Nuhu Ribadu........ there is serious feud between them.

Héll Rufai,
In his book he refer to Nuhu Ribadu as "The green snake under green grass"
And also as "An Accidental Public Servant"

Well I'm enjoying this power play already......... I don't even like this Héll Rufai because of his hatred for Christians and that his stupíd son who doesn't have regards for human.

Like Father like son.

The family has attitude problem. From the man to the wives and some of his children. Controversy at one point or the other.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by ILEMUDA(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The family has attitude problem. From the man to the wives and some of his children. Controversy at one point or the other.

Evíl they are, nothing but just pure evíl.
Someone that survived among his siblings to surpassed some certain age in their family. grin grin grin
Héll Rufai the devíl himself grin
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by wegevv: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2023
I’ll just requote myself here

“Vying for presidency is a full time job in Nigeria.”

El Rufai wants to be president. As does Kwankwaso

Depending on how things go they might not even wait till 2027 to try

cc garfield1
wegevv:

He is positioning for presidency in 2031. Tinubu didn't officially hold any office from 2007 and now he's president. Buhari didn't officially hold any office from 1985 until he won in 2015. Vying for presidency is a full time job in Nigeria.

El Rufai must be worried about Kwankwaso which is why I believe he made those controversial comments about MM ticket in Kaduna and nationally. He is battling Kwankwaso for Buhari-style popularity in the core north with the sort of messaging that is popular there (it is what it is). He will put forward his competency to the south when the time is right (looks like the southern population tend to care more about that than religious sentiment).

It would be interesting to see if Kwankwaso declines any ministerial position PBAT offers him too. Kwankwaso would be well positioned to lead a united opposition in 2027 depending on how PBAT's administration goes. It would be easier for him than any southern candidate against Tinubu. It's probably why Tinubu is trying to bring him closer.
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by UselessBuharist: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2023
It’s not in his position to recommend any replacement. Terrorist apologist
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by sukkot: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Curious345: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
EL rufai is a thief
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by izubext007: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
good news any way
Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by enemyofprogress: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
E pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement by Felaincarnated: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Impressive. E really pain am🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.