Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic (18786 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Badassniggga:
So AU is backing military operations? Anyways since the Nigerian senate already voted unanimously not to take part in the military campaigns against Niger, other countries of ECOWAS can go ahead and invade without us. Whatever happens internally in another sovereign country is no one's business.

You don't understand foreign policies, geopolitics and how it can affect your country. Nigeria need to act against a subtle move to undermine its integrity. The same issue Russia is fighting in Ukraine is what it is sponsoring in Niger
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Goodlady(f): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Stop mistaking it...
It's the decision of the west using ECOWAS and AU to distabilise West Africa for their selfish gains...

Niger says they don't want the French anymore so what's the headache again?
Did the west formulate ECOWAS treaty?
Is Burkina Faso and Mali doing better?
No be same Burkina Faso Dem do two take overs within a year?
Military to military o.
It's not about the west. It's a out cleaning up our house
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by WorldRichest: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
onlyboyson:
In terms of helping other countries grow better with a good living ECOWAS and African union won't get their self involve
But once one country wanted to sanitize their nation and pluck out the bad egg boom ECOWAS with their useless chairman will want to intervene

Were you cursed with negativity ni?
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

Were you cursed with negativity ni?

Ask your half-witted father
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
lomprico:
Why the fuss over Niger coup ? Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea have military regimes why dint ECOWAS invade them? Why is Niger's different?
I guess it's because of the Uranium and gold deposits they have that France and US are stealing.

Lomprico, it's one coup too many and they can't continue folding their arms while it continues.

The other countries you mentioned also have natural resources.

They must start somewhere and it happens to be in Niger.
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by sslcrypt: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Napata77:

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL WITH NO BRAIN.

EXPERTS HAVE SAID THAT FRANCE STEALS 500 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR FROM AFRICA THROUGH VARIOUS MANIPULATIONS AND A FCKING DOG LIKE YOU IS SAYING WHAT ABOUT FRENCH DIAPERS?

Go fck your prostitute mother there. BASTARD.

Look at the stupid clowns we have on this forum.

Fcking SLAVES.

France employs your mother as a fcking CLEANER, and so they are welcome to loot African resources.

FCKING IM.BECILE YOU.

YOUR FCKING MOTHER THERE.

BRAINLESS DONKEY.

Hahahaha why are you so pained? You never chop? Send me your account let me send you something to eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
At least am half witted, you no get any wits.. loser😜😜😜

onlyboyson:

Suit ur self half-witted
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Badassniggga(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

You don't understand foreign policies, geopolitics and how it can affect your country. Nigeria need to act against a subtle move to undermine its integrity. The same issue Russia is fighting in Ukraine is what it is sponsoring in Niger

Oga I doubt you know about foreign policies and international politics than I do.
Nigeria is no way threatened by what happens in Niger. We have absolutely no business with what goes on internally in another sovereign country.

Niger is not and will not be invading us, they pose no threat to us, so why pay attention to the extent of wanting to "act" on a sovereign country? Who invaded your country back then in the 60s/90s plagued by coups and countercoups from the military class?
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Abufo: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Game over! O pari!

The coupists are under tremendous pressure. They have not gotten the legitimate President they kidnapped to resign amidst rumour of counter coup and punishing potent sanctions by Ecowas.

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu, Mr Trump, GEJ, etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Freelance...................reporting for Mumu Daily news! Talking absolute rubbish as usual !!!
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Espelbengz:
At least am half witted, you no get any wits.. loser😜😜😜

Cry me a river

Are just closing your dictionary
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2023
HeheheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are a kidd!
Not your type .. enjoy your weekend 😁

onlyboyson:

Cry me a river

Are just closing your dictionary
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Exjoker(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2023
lomprico:
Why the fuss over Niger coup ? Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea have military regimes why dint ECOWAS invade them? Why is Niger's different?
I guess it's because of the Uranium and gold deposits they have that France and US are stealing.
This is Nigerian influence at play here bro.
Niger is a strategic and important country of interest to Nigeria foreign policy than those countries. Any disintegration of break down of law in Niger will have severe consequences on Nigeria..
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by jonnieoneng: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2023
onlyboyson:
In terms of helping other countries grow better with a good living ECOWAS and African union won't get their self involve
But once one country wanted to sanitize their nation and pluck out the bad egg boom ECOWAS with their useless chairman will want to intervene

Go change your Nationality to Niger Republic instead of coming here to yearn thrash!
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by tellmemore15: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Game over! O pari!

The coupists are under tremendous pressure. They have not gotten the legitimate President they kidnapped to resign amidst rumour of counter coup and punishing potent sanctions by Ecowas.

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu, Mr Trump, GEJ, etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

please remove Trump from that list.
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2023
jonnieoneng:

Go change your Nationality to Niger Republic instead of coming here to yearn thrash!

Cry me a river
Quote that to your half-witted father
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Espelbengz:
HeheheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are a kidd!
Not your type .. enjoy your weekend 😁

I'm not really your type bro grin grin
Your type are in mortuary begging for burial
Go support ur club football season have started
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kindergarten talkπŸ˜‚
Don't worry obi will become president in 2050😜😜😜

onlyboyson:

I'm not really your type bro grin grin
Your type are in mortuary begging for burial
Go support ur club football season have started
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by lomprico(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Exjoker:
This is Nigerian influence at play here bro.
Niger is a strategic and important country of interest to Nigeria foreign policy than those countries. Any disintegration of break down of law in Niger will have severe consequences on Nigeria..

That's why Nigeria needs to thread with caution. As we speak there is no breakdown of law and order in Niger, invasion by ECOWAS might and will most likely lead to that.
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Espelbengz:
Kindergarten talkπŸ˜‚
Don't worry obi will become president in 2050😜😜😜

Criminals are always intense

Take your dead tribalism to ur forefathers
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
You didn't disappoint sadly! Na una traits😁

onlyboyson:

Criminals are always intense

Take your dead tribalism to ur forefathers
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Espelbengz:
You didn't disappoint sadly! Na una traits😁

Oya dig a grave ,bury ur self an have peace of mind
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hehehehehehehe🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
obi no go still be president 😜😜😜😜😜😜
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery kidddddddddddπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

onlyboyson:

Oya dig a grave ,bury ur self an have peace of mind
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Espelbengz:
Hehehehehehehe🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
obi no go still be president 😜😜😜😜😜😜
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery kidddddddddddπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It pains me a lot because APC supporters buy fuel at 65 naira per liter and Labour party buy at 600 grin grin grin grin
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by Espelbengz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
We are not complaining because we know it will get better with time, I lived when fuel was 9naira kid n I have been surviving since then.

I do not need to explain to a nonentity how subsidy operates in a clime like ours when removed!

You can continue weeping from now till eternity but lil obi won't become president with his gang of idiots!

Nigeria will get repaired under ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GOD'S WILLING πŸ™

I have wasted too much of time with you here small boy! Enjoy your week and God bless πŸ‘‹

onlyboyson:

It pains me a lot because APC supporters buy fuel at 65 naira per liter and Labour party buy at 600 grin grin grin grin
Re: African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic by onlyboyson(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Espelbengz:
We are not complaining because we know it will get better with time, I lived when fuel was 9naira kid n I have been surviving since then.

I do not need to explain to a nonentity how subsidy operates in a clime like ours when removed!

You can continue weeping from now till eternity but lil obi won't become president with his gang of idiots!

Nigeria will get repaired under ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GOD'S WILLING πŸ™

I have wasted too much of time with you here small boy! Enjoy your week and God bless πŸ‘‹

It pains me a lot you have become fool forever you bought fuel 9 naira but now you buy at 600 , God this creature have become a dunce forever

Remember eyes on the judicialy , I know your type and TINUBU the drug man who fortify thousand of dollars and ran away from American and some miscreant of your immoral generation have decided to corrupt and reap from what you didn't work but I will remind you of your verbal when the good conquer

Suit your self and keep replying and get a better knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo / Uganda Orders All Social Media Platforms Shut Until Further Notice / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.