Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home– Davido Tells Man Riding Bicycle From Benue To See Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turn Around, I’m Not Home– Davido Tells Man Riding Bicycle From Benue To See Him (319 Views)

Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Turn Around, I’m Not Home– Davido Tells Man Riding Bicycle From Benue To See Him by Todaynews247: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu8yIhyLrtU

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has ordered an overzealous fan who embarked on a road trip from Benue State to Lagos on his bicycle to meet him to “turn around.”

A Twitter user, @ssbbmuzi had shared photos of the fan with the handle @emmiwuks, saying he had been riding a bicycle from Benue to meet Davido.

He said the fan had already spent eight days on the road.

The Twitter user wrote, “A young man called @emmiwuks embarked on a Benue to #Lagos on a bicycle to meet #Afrobeat Superstar @davido He is currently on Day 8 today.”

Davido quoted the tweet and ordered the fan to turn around, adding that he was not presently in the country.

The singer wrote, “Turn around I’m not home.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/08/11/turn-around-im-not-home-davido-tells-man-riding-bicycle-from-benue-to-see-him/%3famp=1

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home– Davido Tells Man Riding Bicycle From Benue To See Him by Shalommy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Many ways to cash out. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home– Davido Tells Man Riding Bicycle From Benue To See Him by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Sets To Appoint Himself As Petroleum Minister / 2023 Guber: Uzodimma, Imo APC, Have Nothing To Campaign With / It Is Corruption For Petrol To Sell Above 300 Naira Per Liter In Petrol Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.