Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

“I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh (1518 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges / 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Ukpaka: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
“I saw APC hierarchy desperately lobbying tribunal judges”- Bishop Udeh
https://247ureports.com/2023/08/i-saw-apc-hierarchy-desperately-lobbying-tribunal-judges-bishop-udeh/
-
Bishop Udeh, the General Overseer of Mount Zion Global Liberation Ministries (a.k.a By Fire by Fire), Nnewi, Anambra state, disclosed that apart from trying to approach the tribunal judges as individuals and as a group, the party hierarchy are also sending emissaries to lure the tribunal judges with millions of dollars in order to their achieve their selfish ambition.
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Emekaonline: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ukpaka:
https://247ureports.com/2023/08/i-saw-apc-hierarchy-desperately-lobbying-tribunal-judges-bishop-udeh/
-
Bishop Udeh, the General Overseer of Mount Zion Global Liberation Ministries (a.k.a By Fire by Fire), Nnewi, Anambra state, disclosed that apart from trying to approach the tribunal judges as individuals and as a group, the party hierarchy are also sending emissaries to lure the tribunal judges with millions of dollars in order to their achieve their selfish ambition.

What do you expect Nnewi Bishop to see other than propaganda and blackmail. Is it not with the same eyes he saw that Pandora will the election. Hahahahaha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by MS247: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
cool

Eyah.....

The reality is the next time an Ibo would get a shot at Presidency is 16 years time and most of them would be old

Charley Childish man 70 + 16 = 86
Peter Obi 62 + 16 = 78
Rinu 24 + 16 = 40

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by JealousCobra(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
God is greater than devil, light supercedes darkness. .

Judges opportunity for you guys to write your names in the history s good book.

Enough said 🕶️ 😎
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Morbeta11(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
And you didn't see the Niger war before it happened...all these religious scammers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by iSense247: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
It takes a criminal to belong to APC. I hate anything related to APC with passion.
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ukpaka:
-

When dem pick you up to provide evidence of your inciting claims you go dey claim prophecy.

6 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

cool

Eyah.....

The reality is the next time an Ibo would get a shot at Presidency is 16 years time and most of them would be old

And no one will vote for one then or ever.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by MS247: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
AntiZikist:

And no one will vote for one then or ever.

Lol

Perhaps then they might be of patriotic character

grin
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by NOwazobia: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
It is what APC is know for.

But I want to ask if this is a prophesy, because if it is, then it is a very pathetic one. undecided

Telling us what is being whispered in the public, cannot be called prophesy.

Same thing that fake political prophet called Elijah usually use to manipulate his dumb audience.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

Lol

Perhaps then they might be of patriotic character

grin

They will be more engaged in who or who not to support as their latest factional head of state in their Biafra

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by MS247: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
AntiZikist:

They will be more engaged in who or who not to support as their latest factional head of state in their Biafra

Time shall tell.. let's see how Ojuckwu's long old dream pans out

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by pharmagba: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
God is greater than devil, light supercedes darkness. .

Judges opportunity for you guys to write your names in the history s good book.

Enough said 🕶️ 😎

The good thing any judge can do to write his/her in good book is to throw out all Peter Obi and Atiku devious claim and allow our best President, President Tinubu to complete the Good work he has started.
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

Ojukwu became a Nigerian and died a Nigerian.

All the Biafran agitators here have since turned more Nigerian than Zik himself.

3 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Ttalk: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ukpaka:
-

Fake pastors who cannot see Covid 19 coming and all have stopped miracles since no one was able to perform. miracle during covid period

3 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by MS247: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ojukwu became a Nigerian and died a Nigerian.

All the Biafran agitators here have since turned more Nigerian than Zik himself.

Umahi and Charles Soludo have a very good chances at Presidency... Loved by all and non for excellent performance

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Sangoamadioha1: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
iSense247:
It takes a criminal to belong to APC. I hate anything related to APC with passion.

As you hate them now what does it change. Na only you e affect because na you dey hate and them no even know you.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

Umahi and Charles Soludo have a very good chances at Presidency... Loved by all and non for excellent performance

Never going to happen.

The Obidient mob has made it clear that Ibo arrogance and their tribal ambitions are still very alive.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by kestolove95(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Iyamiri will never rule Nigeria...even vice dey will never get nd very soon even minister den no go see collect

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Ola9ja23: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
So SE gullible followers still follow the prediction game of this god of men 🤣😀😂

They had blure visions before election but now they claim their eyes is now open again 😂😀🤣

Ndi headless followers ,🤣😀😂

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by MS247: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
AntiZikist:

Never going to happen.

The Obidient mob has made it clear that Ibo arrogance and their tribal ambitions are still very alive.

You over rate Ipob hiding as Obidient... They would soon fade away into oblivion with Peter Obi...

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Moderators please delete this post

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Ttalk: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
kestolove95:
Iyamiri will never rule Nigeria...even vice dey will never get nd very soon even minister den no go see collect

See vawulence
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by AntiZikist: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

You over rate Ipob hiding as Obidient... They would soon fade away into oblivion with Peter Obi...

IPOB only exposed the real Ibo and their hatred for everything Nigeria .

IPOB is not a fringe group but enjoys widespread support from the grassroot to their so-called elites like Peter Obi.

Nnamdi Kanu is their John the Baptist.

Another more radical Ape will soon emerge and they will queue behind him.

Obi was just a brief interlude .

It is Obi that will fade out of relevance once the elections are concluded by the courts.

By then they will have four years roaming aimlessly and that is when they will return fully to their Biafra quest in the name of opposition politics.

Tinubu and Yorubas will suffer more than Buhari and the north did but unlike Buhari and the north, these Ibos will assume they can directly challenge the Tinubu govt via direct terrorist attacks in places like Lagos and Abuja .

You don't seem to understand how far gone these people are in their delusions in their Ibo Judaic supremascim and pure hatred for the Yoruba nation.

Let me say it again :

IPOB will metamorphosis to full blown terrorist organisation that will carry out deadly attacks under the false pretext of fighting for Biafra while their main reason is to use it as a means to avenge the Yoruba and dismiss the Tinubu government.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Osariemen12: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
True.
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Ttalk: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
AntiZikist:

IPOB is not a fringe group but enjoys widespread support from the grassroot to their so-called elites like Peter Obi.

It is Obi that will fade out of relevance once the elections are concluded by the courts.

By then they will have four years roaming aimlessly and that is when they will return fully to their Biafra quest in the name of opposition politics.

Tinubu and Yorubas will suffer more than Buhari and the north did but unlike Buhari and the north, these Ibos will assume they can directly challenge the Tinubu govt via direct terrorist attacks in places like Lagos and Abuja .

You don't seem to understand how far gone these people are in their delusions in their Ibo Judaic supremascim and pure hatred for the Yoruba nation.

Let me say it again :

IPOB will metamorphosis into full blown terrorist organization that will carry out deadly attacks under the false pretext of fighting for Biafra while their main reason is to use it as a means to avenge the Yoruba and dismiss the Tinubu government.

The Yoruba are up to the task as the free abuse they enjoyed during Buhari is being dispelled with much vociferous power by the Yoruba on social media.

Rather than enjoy free ground on their hatred and abuse, the offensive approach by the Yorubas is too much for them to handle.

And talking about carrying out terrorist activity on the soil of SW will have grave consequences which will deal a fatal blow to the population residing in SW.

There's nothing as priceless as the peace that the SW enjoy, and no IPOB is strong enough to take that away from them

1 Like

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
It’s the duty of prelates to keep their audiences glued
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
cool

Eyah.....

Charley Childish man 70 + 16 = 86
Peter Obi 62 + 16 = 80
Rinu 24 + 16 = 40

The bolded. Should be 78. You are too wicked. grin
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by seunowa(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
This man wan scam Peter Obi
Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by Throwback: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Igbo man prophesying from Nnewi.

Nothing surprising.

AntiZikist:

Let me say it again :

IPOB will metamorphosis to full blown terrorist organisation that will carry out deadly attacks under the false pretext of fighting for Biafra while their main reason is to use it as a means to avenge the Yoruba and dismiss the Tinubu government.

Nothing surprising here.

They never hid their agenda and alternative to Obi's electoral failure.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh by two2tw: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! / Zain Fires 300 Staff, Out-sources 450 Jobs / Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.