Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye (3337 Views)

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by MurderX: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
When they arrest this useless person for defamation, people will be pitying him. This writer needs psychiatric intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by absoluteSuccess: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is a case of audio hallucination and grandiose delusion.

Brother, you are about to do something very grand, then one great man had appeared to truncate the dream.

Be very careful, try to calm down and diffuse what you want to do as commonplace invention, so you won't lose it.

I have a case similar to this in reality, but I never know anything until the culprit boasted out of implicit egotism.

He (macof) felt like I am plotting what he was plotting for me in one of the usual hateful attacks he normally targeted at me.

He told me what I'm working on is like trying to squeeze water out a stone and I told him if it won't be possible in his lifetime, it would after him, that's all.

He took offense claiming I'm making death threat, and I asked for his pardon, but he won't be placated.

Much later, he returned to boast about knowing my place, thank to all the information about myself that I've given out trying to sell myself.

Wow, I took time to analyze the case before raising alarm. He had my contact from here and organized a meeting between me and his agent.

*The agent promised to take me to Eastern Europe

*His agent got my product as sample of what I can produce

*My product have my business address

*He used private number to get how I market my products

*He sent his agents to infiltrate and become my esteemed customers.

*I raised alarm

*Strange customers began to call me day and night

*His agents began following me around
Etc.

There must be something concrete to hold to, if not, it would be a medical issue.

Remember the guy felt threatened by me before he exposed himself in counter-defense. It's very terrible to deal with people stalking you.

It is worse if it's all imaginary because there's no coming out of it with your sanity intact. So if it's something borne out of your idolizing Daddy G.O. and becoming this way, stop being a member of the RCCG.

Things like this will always happen in excessive struggling with a project in poverty or about the poverty line, and hoping to get help where you can never get help.
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by losky83: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obakoolex:

I know one dundy United like you will quote the entire write just to say what has been said.

Una no dey use number 6
WITH ALL YOUR NUMBER 666 THAT YOU HAVE,DID YOU SEE ANY REASONABLE FACT FROM HIS STATEMENT.
WHY DO YOU FOOLS SEE WHITE AND CALL IT DARK BLUE?YOU DO NOT WAKE UP AND START SAYING SHHT ABOUT SOMEONE AT ALL BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU LIVING IN GUTTERS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND.
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by losky83: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
SavesOurSouls:
NOTICE: PLEASE SEE BELOW AND THE SIGNATURE SECTION FOR IMPORTANT LINKS

AUDIO MESSAGE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apt4v6r9we2chAShFGRG90Don9Ql?e=UJ7Uxi

PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/save-our-souls-petition-against-pastor-enoch-adeboye-his-son-pastor-leke-adeboye?recruiter=41486944&recruited_by_id=dd7c2500-598a-0130-29a9-3c764e044346&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_content=cl_sharecopy_36655201_en-GB%3A10

LETTER: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Apt4v6r9we2chAV6CBnA_K_uNTxd?e=0ROadF

TITHE RECORDS: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Apt4v6r9we2chAbbGfEo5meDgdzL?e=q3WaGV

PETITION TO PROSECUTE THE PERSONS OF PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS SON PASTOR LEKE ADEBOYE BOTH OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD FOR STALKING, CYBERSTALKING, HARASSMENT, FRAUD, MONITORING, ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS AND THREATS TO LIFE.

THIS IS A SAVE OUR SOULS (SOS) MESSAGE - MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN PLACED IN GRIEVOUS DANGER IN THE REDEMPTION CAMP (AKA REDEMPTION CITY OF GOD) KM 46 LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, MOWE, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA BY PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE, THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD AND HIS SON LEKE ADEBOYE.

1. I am Paul Abayomi Oluwasegun Jeremiah, aged 38, and I have a family of 3 myself included.

2. We have an office outlet legally assigned to us at Shop 10 All-Sufficient Shopping Complex, Redemption Camp (a.k.a. Redemption City of God) KM 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria.

3. Due to the nature of my work as an EdTech startup founder which requires everyday commitment, I and my family have to pay for a chalet to stay in at Estate 15, Block 22, Plot 2, Flat 2, Redemption Camp/City of God situated at the location as aforementioned.

4. I began receiving threats to my life and that of my family since January this year 2023 in the form of calls, stalking, intimidation, assassination attempts, cyberstalking, and monitoring which has caused me and my family so much trauma and financial losses, as I have to remain under some sort of house arrest and cannot freely go to my work outlet to attend to my customers’ need. On one or two occasions, when I picked up the phone calls to ascertain the reasons for the call, it was a pre-recorded, aggressive voice note railing all sorts of unfounded accusations such as, “FBI is looking for you… Call us back now on this number (never paid attention to the number since there are many numbers they are using to call already) to settle your case.”, “We are giving you the last chance today to settle your case…” etc. to intimidate and cajole me into falling for their fraud which was intended to either kidnap me, kill me, or both. Below are some screenshots of intimidating phone calls to our Nigerian and US personal and business phone numbers which are included in our letters to them (land allocation and project letters as mentioned later in this petition):

5. More so, a woman has been placed for months in an outlet beside my workplace within the Redemption Camp/City of God to implicate me through regular harassment and intimidation of me and my family which got us so worried to the extent that my wife had to talk to her repeatedly and write to her on WhatsApp with the intent of stopping her interference with our work, but all to no avail as she seemed to be on the payroll of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Leke Adeboye to harass us and implicate us. She is so bold and audacious in her sinister approach because she has the backing of the authority of the Redemption Camp/City of God as named. She approached us on January 7, 2023, when we were cleaning up our office for the new year, which was the first time ever we got to see her and since then she has been pestering and stalking us unrelentingly. Below are some evidence in screenshots:

6. The problem started when we submitted a letter to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for prayer on a startup project we are working on called KICK OUT MALARIA in November last year 2022. We also sowed a seed of $100 for the prayer because we once believed he was a man of God as the whole world is made to believe, but we later discovered that they are nothing but a ravening wolf in sheep's clothing devouring the flock rather than tending to the flock. They feel threatened by our project which has nothing to do with their pastoral work, but they would rather see a hardworking Nigerian die than succeed. I submitted the letter personally to the office of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and not through any courier service and I have an acknowledged copy as shown below:

7. We, myself and my family, are a regular tithe payer in the church with some records of our fund transfers to the church intact. We never use any of their amenities for free. We pay for every service we use (we have our Tithe Records and other pieces of Tenable Evidence to back this claim on request).

8. One of the things they do as per their policy in The Redeemed Christian Church worldwide is allocation of lands to their members and faithful tithe payers at Redemption Camp/City of God, KM 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State, among which we are as they had approved us for land allocation, but unknown to us they instead collected our data and use it for stalking, cyberstalking, monitoring, bullying, and fraud. They are using all our information in the letters we sent to them for prayer and land allocation to monitor and harass us. Below are some pieces of evidence:

9. We notice that the land allocation messages and link as captured in the two screenshots (2 & 3) above is an invention of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Pastor Leke Adeboye and an attempt to lead me and my family into an ambush somewhere outside the camp with the hope to secretly get rid of us and to cover up any trace of the deed to them. The following proves my points:

9.1. In February this year 2023 when we needed to move from the previous chalet we were staying in to another for an urgent renovation work as previously communicated to us by the owners, we approached somebody who facilitated the first accommodation for their service to get another, but the person told us they couldn’t do anything as there have been some constraints in the Redemption Camp of recent time, which have also resulted in all land allocation processes been suspended because a female person was beheaded somewhere in the Redemption Camp/City ground and the Redemption Camp/City authority had to cover it up from the general public. I was personally shocked and held aback for days. I was troubled for days with disturbing thoughts – “Redemption Camp/City of God is a big community with more than 20 estates with CCTV cameras everywhere. If that dastardly act could be successfully swept under the carpet without the public getting to know about it, then the Redemption Camp/City authority must be involved”, “How about the bereaved family, are they aware about the untimely death of their person, or are they made to live in the denial of it and made to hang on a fake hope of finding their ‘lost’ relative someday?” etc.

9.2. The point above raises a concern about the likelihood of the same persons of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Leke Adeboye, who are also the main decision-makers in The Redeemed Christian Church and the Redemption Camp/City, planning to perpetrate evil against me and my family by sending the two recent messages of land allocation to me from a bulk SMS system without a phone number to call or reply to, considering the fact that there was a disparity in the way and the manner by which the first SMS and the two recent SMS messages were communicated to me, and especially now in the face of other pieces of evidence of stalking, monitoring, and fraud in this petition.

9.3. For our safety reasons and concern, and for the avoidance of doubt, we want these SMS messages to be investigated to know – (1) how many people it was sent to before it was sent to us, (2) how many people received the same messages the same days it was sent to us, and (3) how many people received similar messages thereafter, as we are not the only people that applied for land allocation, or the only people to be allocated land in their vast repertoire of applicants for land allocation.

10. When they tried and could not get us through stalking, cyberstalking, fraud, and all physical means, they resorted to spiritual monitoring, accusations, curses, and all sort of demonic means. As impossible as this may sound, we have some pieces of evidence to support our claims. Sometime in March 2023, after the elections, I started hearing all sorts of voices in the wall in all the nooks and crannies of the apartment where we currently stay, which is situated at the address aforementioned. The voices followed me everywhere I go with my family – in the car, church, prayer meetings, etc. At some point, I was able to identify some individuals making the voices, individuals like Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Pastor Leke Adeboye, some identified pastors from The Redeemed Christian Church of God and Redemption Camp/City, and some unnamed/unidentified persons and personalities. Initially, when they noticed that I could hear them, they tried many ways to distort or hide their voices when they are making discussions about me and my family by playing sounds, hiding behind rainfall sounds, etc. When they saw that was not as effective in hiding their voices as intended, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye made a subtle attempt in his sermon during The Redeemed Christian Church of God April 2023 Thanksgiving Service at the church’s National Headquarters at Ebute-Meta, Yaba, by making a notion that cups, spoons, plates, and other eating utensils can hear dignitaries like governors, Inspector General of Police, senators etc. when they are talking because they are vessels unto honour. Through his sermon, they (Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his henchmen) thought they could brainwash me to make me feel that I am important and that is why I could hear them. Later I realized that it was all a fraud, as I could hear them talk about me and my family, and more so, dignitaries do not gather to discuss cups and spoons, but rather important and urgent things that can move the nation forward. So, if the vessels were to hear as he said, it is the important discussions not mundane things about how to kill or harm a vessel or an innocent soul. They made several other spiritual attempts by listening in on our prayers and discussions and subtly put these in their sermons to gain our trust in order to get us, but they failed because THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS WITH US ALWAYS AND HE HAS BEEN EXPOSING ALL THEIR EVIL TACTICS AND DEFEATING THEIR EVIL PURPOSES OVER ME AND MY FAMILY (we have pieces of Tenable Evidence to back this claim on request).

11. As they fail in all their plans at implicating us within the location of Redemption Camp/City of God, they are waiting for us to step out of the community so they can use their stooges to eliminate us somewhere else so as to cover up their evil deed. The whole situation makes it clear that they are trying so hard to cover up some things that we know nothing about or that have nothing to do with us. We have committed no offense to warrant eviction so they choose to use calumny and evil tactics to get rid of us to save their dubious image. We, myself and my family, are easy-going people. We are law-abiding and we keep to the rules and regulations within the community where we live and work. We don’t do any shady business with anyone. We don’t fight or quarrel with anyone. We don’t know why anyone will want to harm us. Even some project and personal support I received from some individuals and organizations in the years past including gifts, I have refunded, repaid, and made settlements as applicable (we have pieces of evidence to back this claim on request).

12. Please we can be reached via these contacts for more information, proof, and for our safety reasons:

Email: msolu02@gmail.com

Wh ats App Only (for security reasons): +234 817 073 5338.

PLEASE KINDLY ACCORD THIS PETITION UTMOST URGENCY AS I AND MY FAMILY HAVE TO REMAIN UNDER SOME SORT OF HOUSE ARREST AND CANNOT FREELY GO TO WORK TO ATTEND TO MY CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS, WHICH IN TURN HAS PLACED A HUGE STRAIN ON OUR ABILITY TO MAKE A LIVING.

WE NEED THE HELP OF WELL-MEANING NIGERIANS AND THE SERVICES OF REPUTABLE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND LAW FIRMS (NIGERIAN AND FOREIGN) TO PURSUE THIS CASE IN THE COURT OF LAW TO PROTECT MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY FROM PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS HENCHMEN TERRORIZING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE SAVE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE HAND OF PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS FAMILY AND HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOULS.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Abayomi Jeremiah

NOTICE: PLEASE SEE THE SIGNATURE SECTION BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LINKS
THIS WRITER IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND MIGHT NEED URGENT HELP BEFORE HE OR SHE RUNS INTO THE MARKET

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by Neddstark: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2023
What you're trying to say is Adeboye wants to kill you over a proposal for Kick Malaria Out and because you want a land allocation in RCCG and because of the chalet you use for business.
All these do not hold water from rational thiinking. You must be having some level of paranoia.
My advise is that if you feel haunted or rejected in Redemption camp, leave there to your village or something.
And also stop involving an Eighthy years plus old man in something he doesn't know the fúvk about. Let the man of God be. The church no be by force. Attend another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by Neddstark: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2023
losky83:
THIS WRITER IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND MIGHT NEED URGENT HELP BEFORE HE OR SHE RUNS INTO THE MARKET

You're right. He needs urgent help.
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Everyone here that has commented just disposed the whole writeup as false without any further investigation. Just deducing from the little points he's made.
They may be right though, and can be wrong as well. Op has been on this issue for some time now. Maybe as they said, he's been paid to do this. And even if he is saying the truth, points he gave out here may not necessarily be the whole story. He can be right but not totally.
People hardly seem to believe things like this. Peradventure something happens to OP and that'll be the end. Nobody will know, everything will be swept under the carpet and life moves on normally as everyone thinks.
I'm not concluding vict he's saying the truth, i'm just thinking maybe, just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2023
I hope the writer is not our own Musiwa the Nairaland resident mental patient.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by vicadex07(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
SavesOurSouls:

PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/save-our-souls-petition-against-pastor-enoch-adeboye-his-son-pastor-leke-adeboye?recruiter=41486944&recruited_by_id=dd7c2500-598a-0130-29a9-3c764e044346&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_content=cl_sharecopy_36655201_en-GB%3A10

PETITION TO PROSECUTE THE PERSONS OF PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS SON PASTOR LEKE ADEBOYE BOTH OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD FOR STALKING, CYBERSTALKING, HARASSMENT, FRAUD, MONITORING, ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS AND THREATS TO LIFE.

THIS IS A SAVE OUR SOULS (SOS) MESSAGE - MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN PLACED IN GRIEVOUS DANGER IN THE REDEMPTION CAMP (AKA REDEMPTION CITY OF GOD) KM 46 LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, MOWE, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA BY PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE, THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD AND HIS SON LEKE ADEBOYE.

1. I am Paul Abayomi Oluwasegun Jeremiah, aged 38, and I have a family of 3 myself included.

2. We have an office outlet legally assigned to us at Shop 10 All-Sufficient Shopping Complex, Redemption Camp (a.k.a. Redemption City of God) KM 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria.

3. Due to the nature of my work as an EdTech startup founder which requires everyday commitment, I and my family have to pay for a chalet to stay in at Estate 15, Block 22, Plot 2, Flat 2, Redemption Camp/City of God situated at the location as aforementioned.

4. I began receiving threats to my life and that of my family since January this year 2023 in the form of calls, stalking, intimidation, assassination attempts, cyberstalking, and monitoring which has caused me and my family so much trauma and financial losses, as I have to remain under some sort of house arrest and cannot freely go to my work outlet to attend to my customers’ need. On one or two occasions, when I picked up the phone calls to ascertain the reasons for the call, it was a pre-recorded, aggressive voice note railing all sorts of unfounded accusations such as, “FBI is looking for you… Call us back now on this number (never paid attention to the number since there are many numbers they are using to call already) to settle your case.”, “We are giving you the last chance today to settle your case…” etc. to intimidate and cajole me into falling for their fraud which was intended to either kidnap me, kill me, or both. Below are some screenshots of intimidating phone calls to our Nigerian and US personal and business phone numbers which are included in our letters to them (land allocation and project letters as mentioned later in this petition):

5. More so, a woman has been placed for months in an outlet beside my workplace within the Redemption Camp/City of God to implicate me through regular harassment and intimidation of me and my family which got us so worried to the extent that my wife had to talk to her repeatedly and write to her on WhatsApp with the intent of stopping her interference with our work, but all to no avail as she seemed to be on the payroll of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Leke Adeboye to harass us and implicate us. She is so bold and audacious in her sinister approach because she has the backing of the authority of the Redemption Camp/City of God as named. She approached us on January 7, 2023, when we were cleaning up our office for the new year, which was the first time ever we got to see her and since then she has been pestering and stalking us unrelentingly. Below are some evidence in screenshots:

6. The problem started when we submitted a letter to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for prayer on a startup project we are working on called KICK OUT MALARIA in November last year 2022. We also sowed a seed of $100 for the prayer because we once believed he was a man of God as the whole world is made to believe, but we later discovered that they are nothing but a ravening wolf in sheep's clothing devouring the flock rather than tending to the flock. They feel threatened by our project which has nothing to do with their pastoral work, but they would rather see a hardworking Nigerian die than succeed. I submitted the letter personally to the office of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and not through any courier service and I have an acknowledged copy as shown below:

7. We, myself and my family, are a regular tithe payer in the church with some records of our fund transfers to the church intact. We never use any of their amenities for free. We pay for every service we use (we have our Tithe Records and other pieces of Tenable Evidence to back this claim on request).

8. One of the things they do as per their policy in The Redeemed Christian Church worldwide is allocation of lands to their members and faithful tithe payers at Redemption Camp/City of God, KM 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State, among which we are as they had approved us for land allocation, but unknown to us they instead collected our data and use it for stalking, cyberstalking, monitoring, bullying, and fraud. They are using all our information in the letters we sent to them for prayer and land allocation to monitor and harass us. Below are some pieces of evidence:

9. We notice that the land allocation messages and link as captured in the two screenshots (2 & 3) above is an invention of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Pastor Leke Adeboye and an attempt to lead me and my family into an ambush somewhere outside the camp with the hope to secretly get rid of us and to cover up any trace of the deed to them. The following proves my points:

9.1. In February this year 2023 when we needed to move from the previous chalet we were staying in to another for an urgent renovation work as previously communicated to us by the owners, we approached somebody who facilitated the first accommodation for their service to get another, but the person told us they couldn’t do anything as there have been some constraints in the Redemption Camp of recent time, which have also resulted in all land allocation processes been suspended because a female person was beheaded somewhere in the Redemption Camp/City ground and the Redemption Camp/City authority had to cover it up from the general public. I was personally shocked and held aback for days. I was troubled for days with disturbing thoughts – “Redemption Camp/City of God is a big community with more than 20 estates with CCTV cameras everywhere. If that dastardly act could be successfully swept under the carpet without the public getting to know about it, then the Redemption Camp/City authority must be involved”, “How about the bereaved family, are they aware about the untimely death of their person, or are they made to live in the denial of it and made to hang on a fake hope of finding their ‘lost’ relative someday?” etc.

9.2. The point above raises a concern about the likelihood of the same persons of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his son Leke Adeboye, who are also the main decision-makers in The Redeemed Christian Church and the Redemption Camp/City, planning to perpetrate evil against me and my family by sending the two recent messages of land allocation to me from a bulk SMS system without a phone number to call or reply to, considering the fact that there was a disparity in the way and the manner by which the first SMS and the two recent SMS messages were communicated to me, and especially now in the face of other pieces of evidence of stalking, monitoring, and fraud in this petition.

9.3. For our safety reasons and concern, and for the avoidance of doubt, we want these SMS messages to be investigated to know – (1) how many people it was sent to before it was sent to us, (2) how many people received the same messages the same days it was sent to us, and (3) how many people received similar messages thereafter, as we are not the only people that applied for land allocation, or the only people to be allocated land in their vast repertoire of applicants for land allocation.

10. When they tried and could not get us through stalking, cyberstalking, fraud, and all physical means, they resorted to spiritual monitoring, accusations, curses, and all sort of demonic means. As impossible as this may sound, we have some pieces of evidence to support our claims. Sometime in March 2023, after the elections, I started hearing all sorts of voices in the wall in all the nooks and crannies of the apartment where we currently stay, which is situated at the address aforementioned. The voices followed me everywhere I go with my family – in the car, church, prayer meetings, etc. At some point, I was able to identify some individuals making the voices, individuals like Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Pastor Leke Adeboye, some identified pastors from The Redeemed Christian Church of God and Redemption Camp/City, and some unnamed/unidentified persons and personalities. Initially, when they noticed that I could hear them, they tried many ways to distort or hide their voices when they are making discussions about me and my family by playing sounds, hiding behind rainfall sounds, etc. When they saw that was not as effective in hiding their voices as intended, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye made a subtle attempt in his sermon during The Redeemed Christian Church of God April 2023 Thanksgiving Service at the church’s National Headquarters at Ebute-Meta, Yaba, by making a notion that cups, spoons, plates, and other eating utensils can hear dignitaries like governors, Inspector General of Police, senators etc. when they are talking because they are vessels unto honour. Through his sermon, they (Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his henchmen) thought they could brainwash me to make me feel that I am important and that is why I could hear them. Later I realized that it was all a fraud, as I could hear them talk about me and my family, and more so, dignitaries do not gather to discuss cups and spoons, but rather important and urgent things that can move the nation forward. So, if the vessels were to hear as he said, it is the important discussions not mundane things about how to kill or harm a vessel or an innocent soul. They made several other spiritual attempts by listening in on our prayers and discussions and subtly put these in their sermons to gain our trust in order to get us, but they failed because THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS WITH US ALWAYS AND HE HAS BEEN EXPOSING ALL THEIR EVIL TACTICS AND DEFEATING THEIR EVIL PURPOSES OVER ME AND MY FAMILY (we have pieces of Tenable Evidence to back this claim on request).

11. As they fail in all their plans at implicating us within the location of Redemption Camp/City of God, they are waiting for us to step out of the community so they can use their stooges to eliminate us somewhere else so as to cover up their evil deed. The whole situation makes it clear that they are trying so hard to cover up some things that we know nothing about or that have nothing to do with us. We have committed no offense to warrant eviction so they choose to use calumny and evil tactics to get rid of us to save their dubious image. We, myself and my family, are easy-going people. We are law-abiding and we keep to the rules and regulations within the community where we live and work. We don’t do any shady business with anyone. We don’t fight or quarrel with anyone. We don’t know why anyone will want to harm us. Even some project and personal support I received from some individuals and organizations in the years past including gifts, I have refunded, repaid, and made settlements as applicable (we have pieces of evidence to back this claim on request).

12. Please we can be reached via these contacts for more information, proof, and for our safety reasons:

PLEASE KINDLY ACCORD THIS PETITION UTMOST URGENCY AS I AND MY FAMILY HAVE TO REMAIN UNDER SOME SORT OF HOUSE ARREST AND CANNOT FREELY GO TO WORK TO ATTEND TO MY CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS, WHICH IN TURN HAS PLACED A HUGE STRAIN ON OUR ABILITY TO MAKE A LIVING.

WE NEED THE HELP OF WELL-MEANING NIGERIANS AND THE SERVICES OF REPUTABLE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND LAW FIRMS (NIGERIAN AND FOREIGN) TO PURSUE THIS CASE IN THE COURT OF LAW TO PROTECT MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY FROM PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS HENCHMEN TERRORIZING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE SAVE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE HAND OF PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE AND HIS FAMILY AND HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOULS.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Abayomi Jeremiah

First and foremost, you have a spiritual gift that those people after you have identified and they want to obtain by any means.

Secondly, it's not Jesus that's saving you. Go back to your ancestors and appease them. Jesus is a white man's distraction from our true Spiritual power. All churches and I mean every single one of them are cults that drain members like you off their psychic energy. Get out of it and run for your life
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by vicadex07(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
astonished:
I won't be surprised if this is really true.

Because most respected influencer in society in Nigeria are always demon if you close to them.

It's people that close to them that know them very well, yet the society will see them as saint, meanwhile they are evil

You are wise
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by SavesOurSouls: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you all for taking your time to view and comment on this urgent and important Save Our Souls (SOS) message to retrieve my Kick Out Malaria storybooks and computer video games series from Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his family of fraudsters and to prosecute them for threats to my life and my family.

Please listen to these audio messages for more information:

AUDIO MESSAGE 2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apt4v6r9we2chAuZB44HlPOQ0u3B

AUDIO MESSAGE 3: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apt4v6r9we2chAxB7NfaFX6BUFe4

If you missed the first audio message, you can listen to it below:

SavesOurSouls:

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOULS.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Abayomi Jeremiah

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by Babinski: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
ivolt:

You must take us for fools.
My initial assumption was that this is another land tussle issue but this isn't even the case.
I read through the entire letter and couldn't find any cogent reason for the alleged threat to life.
You didn't invent any revolutionary anti-malaria drug or create an effective vaccine to stamp out malaria.

We are to believe the pastor is threatening your life because you wanted to start a NGO to kick out malaria.
Do you know how many anti-malaria NGOs exists in Nigeria and some of the founders are members of RCCG?

Let us assume for the sake of argument the pastor really hates people who wants to fight malaria, why do you have to stay under his
influence? Why not relocate to a neutral place where you can fight malaria in peace?

Rewrite your letter when you are ready to tell the full story because this looks like an hatchet job or psychosis to me.

The man and his wife need psychiatric evaluation if the write-up is to be believed. A careful reading of the write-up shows no genuine basis whatsoever for the petition or allegations against the Adeboyes and RCCG. Hearing voices and being paranoid are signs of deteriorating mental health.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is a psychiatry candidate. He should be handled with care by the management of Redemption Camp.
He needs help.
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by SavesOurSouls: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
LATEST UPDATE

For some of you saying in the comments that we should report this matter to DSS, police etc., we would like to let you know that we sought the services of a Nigerian Bar Association licensed lawyer/barrister to prepare and submit a petition to the Nigerian Police Force Zone 2, Ikoyi, Lagos in June 2023. It was a disappointing experience. You can see details of how the whole thing went via the link below:

PETITION TRANSACTION WITH AN NBA LICENSED LAWYER:https://1drv.ms/b/s!Apt4v6r9we2chA2uYjnrVnPH91hB

We have also written to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye through another lawyer on this matter, and we are yet to receive any response from him or his legal team, and the whole experience is traumatizing to me and my family. That is why we are crying out to seek intervention from well-meaning Nigerians. You can see a copy of the letter written to Pastor Adeboye via this link:

SavesOurSouls:
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Thank you all for taking your time to view and comment on this urgent and important Save Our Souls (SOS) message to retrieve my Kick Out Malaria storybooks and computer video games series from Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his family of fraudsters and to prosecute them for threats to my life and my family.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOULS.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Abayomi Jeremiah

Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by Blackpowers101: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
SavesOurSouls:
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOULS.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Abayomi Jeremiah

Talk less. 09034568201,
Re: Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye by rainbowsmart: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
RainbowSmart Storybooks for kids offer captivating tales that spark imagination and nurture a love for reading. With engaging narratives and vibrant illustrations, these storybooks transport young readers to enchanting worlds while imparting valuable life lessons. Designed to foster early literacy skills and a passion for storytelling, RainbowSmart Storybooks provide a gateway to learning, entertainment, and meaningful connections with characters. Each story is carefully crafted to engage children's minds and hearts, making reading a delightful adventure that leaves a lasting impact on their development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got This On My Bb Now That "yobe States Is Boiling Now" / The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.