Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi (39639 Views)

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2023
Good for him I'm really happy when I said jail is loading for him the ipob miscreants insulted me here.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by EcoNews: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Who told you Helinues is suffering ?

Bat419:
BAT is a FRAUD
If you're still ass licking BAT then you deserve to suffer like helinues

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by helinues: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2023
EcoNews:
Who told you Helinues is suffering ?

Bro it's reverse psychology, that's what most of them are doing through hence trolling us

Person wey don belleful can never stoop so low to be trolling others on a faceless forum

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by nedekid: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2023
All I can say is that your brother now has a case. When he gains his freedom, he should slam them with a hefty law suit.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by gabbytabby: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2023
When people are bent on creating anarchy in the polity through fraudulent means and defaming people in the process, the consequences awaits them

Stuff like this can get people killed.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Midex88(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2023
This serves as repercussions for his foolishness to him and a deterrent to many other jobless and senseless idiots who sit on social media typing unverified defamatory rubbish against people who they can't even lace their shoes in real world.

@Dss Many of them plenty for this platform that all they use their 24 hours to do is threatening, cyber stalking, bullying people. Pls clean them up for the sake of we sane Nigerians on this platform who want the best for this country.

I wait till the announcement of the presidential results. Anyone that do any werey to cause public disorder will be treated as an enemy of the state.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The rate at which Igbos are harassed will simply push them away.

And Nigeria will be worse off without them,
he need your help please assist him don't just wail here
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by CloudTrees(f): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2023
I think there is nothing like rule of law, so any decisions can be made

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Josephkabila12: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Go to DSS headquarters and bail your brother nah if you're not guilty. Mumu ibo buffoons fools filled with lies and deceit. If what you posted is true, post your evidence on social media and go to DSS underground cell and bail your brother. But you're a stupid fool with lies. You inherited lies, deceit, hatred, manipulation and envy from your forefathers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Sheggy13:

Goodluck was a public servant, the President,same as Buhari and Tinubu. Did you see any of the other 2 people also arrest people because they were insulted? Definitely not. They know how these things work because they're in public service. But Fashola since 29th May 2023 has become a private citizen like you and me, and so you can't hide under the cloak of saying he's in public office to say all manner of rubbish against him without proofs. Just the same way Emeka Offor and Eniola Badmus both private citizens arrested their defamers, is Fashola entitled to do same especially for allegations as grave as these. At least the likes of David Hundeyin and Jackson Ude (the originator of this Fashola story) were smart enough to dish out their stuffs from "safe" havens, out of immediate reach from Nigerian institutions like the DSS unlike this Reporta blogger who remained here in Nigeria to defame people.
but it's wrong for DSS to go after his brother or rather family, this is wrong. Face the accused. Not his siblings that go about their private business in Nigeria.

This country is a joke.
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by emperor863(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:

The rate at which Igbos are pushing propaganda, fake news and defaming Nigerians of good standing will continue to get them harassed and punished.

If you want to go away tell your reps to start by boycotting NASS. From there, write petitions to necessary organs of UN. They will listen to you.

And yes, Nigeria will be happy when you're gone. Indeed, we want to see what you'll make out of your tiny dot republic because the rate at which you will be expelled from SW will shock you. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by drlateef: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2023
fergie001:
Babatunde Fashola had sued three persons for alleging he was writing judgement on behalf of the Judges at the PEPT

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7795106/fashola-petitions-igp-dss-ncc#124962321

Next time you won’t be publishing unsubstantiated rumours. You must practice responsible journalism.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Goodlady(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:

You mean all Igbos?
What's your problem with heating up polity?
Those arrested like this Chike brother, fake Eze of Ajao estate etc all goofed and needed corrections. Let people maintain decorum and see if they ll be harassed. Irrespective of the tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Badonasty(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2023
Lol…Oga go face your case…all these emotional blackmail no fit work

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by fk001(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2023
ednut1:
But the guy was talking tough online last week. Wahala

I swear like he is untouchable

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by spiralwedge(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2023
This chestbeating tribe amuses me. Lol
You do gragra without thinking of the consequences, when it’s time to take responsibility for their actions, they start crying like babies.

Funny how they don’t get to understand that the SW tribe is the exact opposite. You don’t take your nonsense to them, they are more calculative though perservering

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Never4getU: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2023
001Lagos:
DSS have been reduced to doing the work of the Nigerian police

God bless DSS for the swift action taken on the children of perdition of Nigeria. I think now is the time to correct and reset their brain. Useless illiterate set of people. They will just come online n spew nonsense in d name of freedom of speech.

Igbos who are professional merchandise in mudsling would think twice now. The other day it was eniola badmus that was smeared got poultry 200k just for a mafe believe about someone n this can only happen in an environment where people from pirate emerges.

How can u tell lies about someone just because u want others to believe someone is evil in other for u to take advantage of them. Legal action is the only solution since we're not in a banana republic so let law take its course.

Same way obi kept telling us lies during n shunning out fake figures jargons with go and verify syndrome

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by walefresh3(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2023
Bunkbars:
in this country, called Nigeria. I have come to the belief. That there is no smoke without fire.

If it's not true, give evidence. It's simple. The truth will definitely set you free.

All this use of DSS will generate alot of hate, which is unhealthy for the unity of this country.

Worst was said, to Goodluck, by this same APC, and Goodluck never used the military or DSS to intimidate anyone. Even once, he never did.

These are the same politicians treated like third class citizens abroad. Playing demigod in Nigeria.

The unity of this country is getting close to dividing. Tinubu was never voted for. Even by the yoruba youths. This is an abuse on the constitution.
another akpu eater spotted... Millions of yorubas voted for him.... I am one of them and others are here on dis platform..

U will get your result soon... When the hatred germinate to extend of yorubas and igbos attacking each other physically that's when u will get sense...Stop hate speech and peddling of fake news...

U meants , no Yoruba youths voted PRESIDENT TINUBU In ogun state , osun state , kwara , ekiti, ondo kogi and Oyo state ?

If Dem pick you up for another defamation , u go come online say Dem arrest u Because u be Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Levels1(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2023
fergie001:
Babatunde Fashola had sued three persons for alleging he was writing judgement on behalf of the Judges at the PEPT

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7795106/fashola-petitions-igp-dss-ncc#124962321

Well deserved.

DSS are on point.

You commit a crime and flew thinking your family won't be arrested to get you.

You knew you're having a young family but can commit crime.

If you can commit a crime, you should be able to enjoy the benefits thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Lama70(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2023
I think he should go to the DSS and present himself for his brothers release.lt could be a case of mistaken identity. Thereafter, he can defend the news publication with his lawyer and find his way home.

That's the way to go. His innocent brother should not be allowed to suffer unjustly.

Good luck. .

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Chucks13: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2023
001Lagos:

Did you not read where he said that he copied the story from a new platform

Then he should go to DSS and give the name or the link where he copied it from, simple or he go to jail.

We have warned them to stop lies and defamation in the name of trying to attract traffic to their quack news but they won't listen so let him go and face the music.

That was how that brat called Nwaego dragged Eni Badmus then later said it was someone who sent her unfortunate for her she bag 3 years jail term. When they misbehaved they always blame one person or one link.

Let him go to jail or tell the name of the link or the person he copied it from.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2023
walefresh3:
another akpu eater spotted... Millions of yorubas voted for him.... I am one other here...

U will get your result soon... When the hatred germinate to extend of yorubas and igbos attacking each other physically that's when u will get sense...Stop hate speech and peddling of fake news...

U meants , no Yoruba youths voted PRESIDENT TINUBU In ogun state , osun state , kwara , ekiti, ondo kogi and Oyo state ?

If Dem pick you up for another defamation , u go come online say Dem arrest u Because u be Igbo
who is this jobless old fool.

What's the hate, about what I said. Or you are just an illiterate. Who was unprivileged to attend basic education.

All the thread, you create, where all about hate on a certain tribe, it's only the poor that exhibit such hate.

Keeping supporting rascality, while in the bondage of poverty.
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Dbestbrest: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2023
Common sense had never been common. You think you can make it by defaming others. You think reporting lies will make you sell and trend. You think assassinating characters of others will give you the edge in life. I pity those that doesn't apply sense before whipping up sentiment on every issue that has to do with their tribes. If a man has chosen to destroy his fellow man because of hatred, we should all collectively condemn his actions instead of shielding him and shielding a criminal like this is common with my fellow Ibos and the earlier they begin to realise this mistake the better for them. This guy must go to jail for false accusations

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Chucks13: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Bunkbars:

What's the hate, about what I said. Or you are just an illiterate. Who was unprivileged to attend basic education.

All the thread, you create, where all about hate on a certain tribe, it's only the poor that exhibit such hate.

Pls stop using the word rascality for other people whereas it is you obidient who are the real and worst rascals under the sun. A dead beeat rascals with untrained manner and so disrespectful to everyone.

Go and find the meaning of rascal in dictionary then put you and your obidient on picture before you ok..

One thing I wil tell you is I'm not a Yoruba but I'm 100% with Tinubu and the Yorubas on this electiln issue and let me tell you the truth Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime it is a promise. Sow your hatred as you like but obi will never and ever rule Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by MrsTblooms: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2023
Thank God you are only calling on irrelevant people (5%)

A beg go replace your family member with your self

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls stop using the word rascality for other people whereas it is you obidient who are the real and worst rascals under the sun. A dead beeat rascals with untrained manner and so disrespectful to everyone.

Go and find the meaning of rascal in dictionary then put you and your obidient on picture before you ok..

One thing I wil tell you is I'm not a Yoruba but I'm 100% with Tinubu and the Yorubas on this electiln issue and let me tell you the truth Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime it is a promise. Sow your hatred as you like but obi will never and ever rule Nigeria.
Mr man, you are not God. Even if P.O doesn't rule, it's Nigeria loss, the man is wealthy. Blessedly wealthy till eternity.

It's a privilege to Nigeria, if he becomes the president, so it's our loss.

Tinubu who is can't think, aside his bulaba speech, look at the mess he has placed this country into, just under two months look at the Level he has reduced Nigeria to.

Keep supporting evil, while your siblings can't get a job. The 5k you were given to defend this nonsense.

I hope It can buy you a half tank that is if you own a car, because it seem you living beneath basic standard
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by musicwriter(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Irrespective of how sensational the article but the author acknowledged that the story could be fake news.

While referencing a Tweet by a senator Gawat, the writer said that the tweet "serve as evidence that Fashola was indeed in Lagos at the time, seemingly contradicting the claims that led to the Nigerian Army’s security measures"

They should please leave the journalist and instead look for the source of the news he/she reported
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by ahiboilandgas: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:

less drug peddling and soiling of image international.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by damoobaba: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Ategberoson:
very good, he should be taught a lesson. his utterances can throw a country into anarchy

let him provide his evidence on His Allegations of Fashola

The guy doesnt have ANY EVIDENCE. He said they only REPORTED what they saw in the media. Won ma f'imu won fon fere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by aswani(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2023
musicwriter:
Irrespective of how sensational the article but the author acknowledged that the story could be fake news.

While referencing a Tweet by a senator Gawat, the writer said that the tweet "serve as evidence that Fashola was indeed in Lagos at the time, seemingly contradicting the claims that led to the Nigerian Army’s security measures"

They should please leave the journalist and instead look for the source of the news he/she reported

To paraphrase Peter Obi, he should have gone to verify first.

Sanity needs to be restored at some point in the social media space. Even media organisations are not bothering to fact check sensitive negative news, because of their bias, before they put it out there.

Hopefully by the time they use pliers to squeeze his blokos small, he would come out a changed man.

Jackson Ude too will sneak into Naija one day in the future thinking all the furore has died down. Hopefully DSS heat the pliers first before they use it to squeeze his blokos when they grab him.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by henlooma80: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2023
Guy just go and report yourself to DSS and then you clear yourself. Stop hiding and running.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by walefresh3(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Bunkbars:

akpu painment activated.... U go cry tire... Mumu man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.