Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu (27753 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by richie240: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2023
I can feel ur tears brah!

'Edo nor be lagos', but now na 'nigeria be lagos' o....

What Edo rejected is what is ruling nigeria now o, so who laughed last now grin grin

BigRocky:

Stop crying.
Edo is not Lagos and it was proven in the last election.

Wike and tinubu cannot choose a leader for us.
Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
ttobizz:

1. 40k minimum wage
2. Payment of salaries as and when due
3. Human capital development
4. Paying up state owed debt borrowed by your holy adopted son Osho
Obaseki is not trading our future for his personal gratification.

Edo for Edos
Edo nor be Lagos

U go explain today, tmao and forever

U go tìrẹ grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by gaby(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Why am I seeing married men viewing by this time? Likes of Gaby and co, I now believe phone is the major cause of marital problems these days. Husbands that are supposed to be cuddling or having sex with their wife are with their phones browsing Nairaland

Time difference, dude.

You can look up what time it is in my location...(Kabul).

Too much agabdo dey block brain, na you and your ilks case I take understand.

So, you think say na everybody wan follow you dey chop agbado....you are on your own oh..

grin
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by ekhai(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Chinjo2:
If Shaibu was not guilty of all the allegations as he claimed, why did he take the governor to the court? That in itself is even enough reason to impeach him.

He took Obasekis meekness for weakness.
THE STORY IS NOT ADDING UP. OBASEKI CAMPAIGNED IN EDO NORTH FOR THE FORTHCOMING LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION YESTERDAY, WHERE WAS SHUAIBU IF THINGS WERE GOING WELL BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM?
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2023
gaby:

Time difference, dude.

You can look up what time it is in my location...(Kabul).

Too much agabdo dey block brain, na you and your ilks case I take understand.

So, you think say na everybody wan follow you dey chop agbado....you are on your own oh..

grin

Defense is not defensing

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by gigabyte13: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Shuaibu the betray is benefactor
Oshiomole
Who is Obaseki that he cannot betray....
Two enemies of Oshiomole tearing into each other.......
Shuaibu oooooooooooo
Obaseki oooooooooooo
Thunder tear them to pieces

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Ogbuji800(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2023
Very irresponsible leadership from obasaki and his deputy.
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Aboks(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
I want to connect him with my friend virginprincess. I will discuss it with her later, we really need to marry him off. 😂

lol
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Uyigue12(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2023
Whatever you sow you go reap......shuibubu dey cry now say obaseki wan Bleep am up idiot .....obaseki wey be thief while shuaibubu na armed robber agbero omila,thug.....
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by BigRocky: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2023
richie240:
I can feel ur tears brah!

'Edo nor be lagos', but now na 'nigeria be lagos' o....

What Edo rejected is what is ruling nigeria now o, so who laughed last now grin grin

Guy you are irredeemably dull.

Good governance does not matter to you happy slaves.
Provided tinubu is inec president even if your poor Mama no see food chop you are happy.

If tinubu is really a good politician,how come he did not sweep Lagos in the last election?

Zombie
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Validated: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
richie240:
When you made life a hell for your mentor (osho-baba) did u 'tell us ur story'?

We are not interested.
Tell ur tales to d obidients who were cheering u on as u betrayed ur benefactor, perhaps they'll have listening ears, after all......
#'4+4 togba'
#'Edo nor be lagos'
cool

Why are you drinking parasol over Edo matter?
Did they invite you to comment?
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Padipadi: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Chinjo2:
If Shaibu was not guilty of all the allegations as he claimed, why did he take the governor to the court? That in itself is even enough reason to impeach him.

He took Obasekis meekness for weakness.
It's Obaseki that's the devil. With his big head like Zuma of South Africa.
Edos were boasting that there's no godfatherism in their region, being quick to take jabs at yorubas and other unnecessary jargons from their mouth. Bunch of uncultured children. Ordinary olorinla Obaseki is fingering them to the extent that elupees sef no get mouth.
Obidients, all of you are cowards for being silent in Edo. This is a state that the two major parties have nothing to offer. Go and bring GRV or any drunkard to contest there. Seriously, LP should cease Edo and use it as part of stepping stone towards 2027.

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by Ituobaroanthony: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Both of them should impeach themselves, who Dem epp? We have lots of problems to grapple with in the country right now. Rubbish
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by HRMK: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
this shaibu story is very hard to believe!is he same man who took his principal and govt to court so as to counter his anticipated impeachment?wont it have been easier for him to seek audience with the governor and give him same explanation?the boss has every reason to suspect him!i think the real bone of contention is the next election in the state in which the governor is not keen in handing over to him!!
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by lailo: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chinjo2:

Are you saying other senatorial zones don't have what it takes to produce governors in Edo state?
In case you don't know, Edo has three senatorial zones. Edo South, Edo Central and Edo North.

1. Edo South has produced Igbinedion (8 years), Obaseki (7 years plus)
2. Edo Central produced Osunbor but his victory was upturned after a year in office.
3. Edo North produced Oshiomhole (8 years)

Looking at this breakdown, are you saying Edo central does not deserve to produce the next governor? Or are you saying there are no competent people from Edo Central to govern the state?

Shaibu is just being greedy and selfish. After 18 years in government what else does he want? House of Assembly for 8 years, House of reps 18 months, Deputy Governor 7 years and still counting.

It is the need for inclusiveness that made leaders of thought to opt for rotational presidency.

Till tomorrow, Edo can never be Lagos where one man from another state sit somewhere to decide the destiny of indigenes. Baba sope, baba sope.
But baba sope state is far better than your independent state. Baba sope state is where all the indigines of your independent state are running to and even doing house girls and prostitutes. Isn't it wonderful that u prefer a failure to a success so far it is indigenous, it doesn't matter grin grin grin grin
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by deolu2000(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Klington:
Nigeria politics is all about personal interest.

Now APC has add greed, wickedness, selfishness, lying, manipulation, blackmailing, killing, destruction etc it

Nigerian politicians are evils and demons.
I concur
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by frog12: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
shaibu can join labour. if he is strong, he can become labour governor. no problem grin grin

rasco2000me:
The obaseki is a betrayal,he wants to stand against the man who stood by him despite a the opportunity for shiabu to move on,if you allow opposition to take over oshomale will make sure you suffer
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by tonididdy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
Coup and counter coup for Edo. A state where the deputy and his governor are at logger head, how can they progress?

All these will lead to the detriment of Edo people but even Edo people don't care as long as they keep shouting

The other time, Edo people were celebrating on nairaland for ordinary street light and I shook my head cry cry cry cry

If i were to be from Edo, I would wish Edo be like Lagos even though Lagos isn't perfect and it is till developing

Edo people should not allow themselves to be played in between the majority tribes war.

You are purposefully deviating from the true meaning of the slogan to chase shadows no one gives a Fk about.
You know the slogan isn’t about infrastructures and development after all Lagos and Edo budget nor be mate.
The slogan is about “ a one man Lagos, with his many asslicking slavosians”!

Hence Edo nor be Lagos!… as an Edo man I can authoritatively tell you, no one born of a woman can dictate to us!
This is why in the polls we are always unique, we don’t move with just any crowd.
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by richie240: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hehehehe.... The rejected stone (Tinubu) has now become the chief stone of the corner.

I feel ur pain bro.
cool
BigRocky:

Guy you are irredeemably dull.

Good governance does not matter to you happy slaves.
Provided tinubu is inec president even if your poor Mama no see food chop you are happy.

If tinubu is really a good politician,how come he did not sweep Lagos in the last election?

Zombie

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by richie240: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why e come dey pain u?
cool
Validated:

Why are you drinking parasol over Edo matter?
Did they invite you to comment?

Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by DenreleDave(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
tonididdy:

You are purposefully deviating from the true meaning of the slogan to chase shadows no one gives a Fk about.
You know the slogan isn’t about infrastructures and development after all Lagos and Edo budget nor be mate.
The slogan is about “ a one man Lagos, with his many asslicking slavosians”!

Hence Edo nor be Lagos!… as an Edo man I can authoritatively tell you, no one born of a woman can dictate to us!
This is why in the polls we are always unique, we don’t move with just any crowd.

No wonder the state doesn't progress..

I don't even care. Na una matter be dt.. Notin link me to such state grin grin
Re: Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu by werisetogether(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2023
LOL

But seriously, Oluwamynd's work ethic should be commended

Thanks for all you do!

Mynd44:

Find me one na.

Don't derail further please……if you want to drag my singleness, open a thread to marry me off. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.