Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. (2821 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by BentizilL: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Why do you yoribas always say the bolded, when you know very well that your tribe is not helping matters.
Yorubas are the ones that has refused to build any bridge with the Igbos that is the fact. 2015, 2019 and 2023 elections proves me right. how can the Igbo build bridge with people that want them dead and burns their hard earned properties every election period?

What did our parents do that led to massacre, civil war, mass starvation and marginalizetion?
Lies and propaganda is your trademark the OP is right.
I don't want to comment on this thread but one of your comment prompt this...

Are you asking what your parents do? Your parent killed the leaders of the two major ethnic in Nigeria, but knowingly left your leaders alone..

Your parent also tried to secede from Azikiwe one Nigeria, that's treasonable.. Same parent also massacre my people, are you still asking what your parent do?

The Igbo should apologize for their atrocities, else.. angry

1 Like

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by jconsulting(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Curious345:
I am igbo, grew up in omuaran and speak better yoruba than most Southwesterners.

When I travel across yoruba land I see complete decay of infrastructure, non existence of development, medieval style living, state sponsored thuggery, mafia syndicates etc.

The most touching of them all is the current infrastructural decay of lagos and Ogun.

Lagos and Ogun has zero roads, "I can swear on my father's grave"..
From. Lekki to ajah, computer village to Agege, ikorodu, ipaja,( just keep the street name coming..) the roads have all decayed, littered with multiple large potholes, wavvy uniformity, melted coal tar, refuse filled drainages etc.
Anytime I drive my Toyota sedan on lagos roads, I weep. Yes you Heard me. I shed tears..
I ASK MYSELF THIS QUESTION "LAGOS IS RICHER THAN 32 STATES COMBINED ; LAGOS IS THE SMALLEST STATE IN NIGERIA - AND DESPITE ALL THIS, IT CANNOT FIX ITS FEW ROAD NETWORKS".
I assume it's a case of a state under hostage..

I will also come to the case of Ogun state.. Though Ogun state is about 30times larger than lagos, it's road networks are in a sorry state..
I want to belive the governor of Ogun state is in a treaty with the devil to Underdeveloped the states infrastructure.

SAYING OGUN HAS NO ROAD - is a long thing - OGUN STATE IS OFFICIALLY LIVING IN THE STONE AGE 'INFRASTRUCTURALLY' I can boldly say Ogun state is gone.. Gone and finished.. Its rate of decay is fast, 25yrs per year.. That's the rate..for every year that passes in Ogun state, it will Take 25yrs to clean up the rot, rebuild, build and meet up with time..2yrs means 50yrs..
But the SW has relied on propaganda to paint a rosy picture of itself, defying all Odds
. This shall lead to a dangerous end.

On the flipside, the SE is built with facts. It can be seen and felt, there are evidences..

The Igbos are wired to call a Spade a spade. They do not white wash or gold plate..

If you don't work, nobody will sing your praise.
nobody will open a troll Farm and bomb social media with alternate facts and propaganda to favour you..

This reality has made the southeastern politicians to sit up and perform as expected..

Please pack and go back to your southeast , after this your post if you still remain in SW .... Omi ilu a gbodi la ra e , afefe ilu a gbodi la ra e, ounje ilu a gbodi la ra e . beeni yi o ri

3 Likes

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
BentizilL:

I don't want to comment on this thread but one of your comment prompt this...

Are you asking what your parents do? Your parent killed the leaders of the two major ethnic in Nigeria, but knowingly left your leaders alone..

Your parent also tried to secede from Azikiwe one Nigeria, that's treasonable.. Same parent also massacre my people, are you still asking what your parent do?

The Igbo should apologize for their atrocities, else.. angry
Truly yoribas cannot do without lies and propaganda the OP is 100% correct. The coup that was carried out by men from different tribes of nigeria (yorubas included) is what you're making it look as if it is Igbo coup?

Secondly, how did nigeria become Azikiwe's property?

1 Like

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Putinofrussia: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Broveens42:

Using Drone view to justify anything doesn't sell this days. We are well travelled and can confidently tell you, south east is miles ahead.
Until you pick up your phone, step out and snap your street without editing, you prove nothing.

#owerri
Coward.
Post videos of the roads,houses and the environment...Post your infrastructures and be shamed by only one city in Yorubaland.
Not even Lagos..
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Error401: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Because you grew up in Omuaran, you speak better Yoruba than Indigenes. the way you igbos boost amuses me so much.

Curious345:
I am igbo, grew up in omuaran and speak better yoruba than most Southwesterners.

When I travel across yoruba land I see complete decay of infrastructure, non existence of development, medieval style living, state sponsored thuggery, mafia syndicates etc.

The most touching of them all is the current infrastructural decay of lagos and Ogun.

From. Lekki to ajah, computer village to Agege, ikorodu, ipaja,( just keep the street name coming..) the roads have all decayed, littered with multiple large potholes, wavvy uniformity, melted coal tar, refuse filled drainages etc.
Anytime I drive my Toyota sedan on lagos roads, I weep. Yes you Heard me. I shed tears..
I ASK MYSELF THIS QUESTION "LAGOS IS RICHER THAN 32 STATES COMBINED ; LAGOS IS THE SMALLEST STATE IN NIGERIA - AND DESPITE ALL THIS, IT CANNOT FIX ITS FEW ROAD NETWORKS".

I will also come to the case of Ogun state.. Though Ogun state is about 30times larger than lagos, it's road networks are in a sorry state..
I want to belive the governor of Ogun state is in a treaty with the devil to Underdeveloped the states infrastructure.

SAYING OGUN HAS NO ROAD - is a long thing - OGUN STATE IS OFFICIALLY LIVING IN THE STONE AGE 'INFRASTRUCTURALLY' I can boldly say Ogun state is gone.. Gone and finished.. Its rate of decay is fast, 25yrs per year.. That's the rate..for every year that passes in Ogun state, it will Take 25yrs to clean up the rot, rebuild, build and meet up with time..2yrs means 50yrs..
But the SW has relied on propaganda to paint a rosy picture of itself, defying all Odds

On the flipside, the SE is built with facts. It can be seen and felt, there are evidences..

The Igbos are wired to call a Spade a spade. They do not white wash or gold plate..

nobody will open a troll Farm and bomb social media with alternate facts and propaganda to favour you..

This reality has made the southeastern politicians to sit up and perform as expected..

1 Like

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Error401: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
The development maybe slow, but not stangnant. However, the southwest is a region 4 times larger than south east. You only have about 3% land mass of the country, prolly a dot in the cirlce nad you are still ranting on website created by a south westerner's brains

May God help you o.
Curious345:

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Curious345: 11:21am On Feb 07
jconsulting:

Please pack and go back to your southeast , after this your post if you still remain in SW .... Omi ilu a gbodi la ra e , afefe ilu a gbodi la ra e, ounje ilu a gbodi la ra e . beeni yi o ri
you dey ment

1 Like

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Britishpea: 12:08pm On Feb 07
So many jobless goats with phone and internet. Some people are cursed to not amount to thing in life, forever. I haven’t seen anyone doing better for himself that will wake up to write rubbish online.
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Vboot1: 9:10am On Mar 03
People that despises self criticism, they hate the bitter truth so much.
Few days ago, the PDP segun Sowunmi criticized the leadership style in the south west, you need to see the backlash he received from the Yoruba folks, why should he say the bitter truth. What Sowunmi said is little compared to what some Igbo politicians have said regarding what they feel is isn't right, they igbos have the culture of criticizing themselves, they don't pander or conceal the bitter truth. The "nzobu nzobu" slangs used by most SW folks to trolls the Igbos was said by Soludo when he was registering his discontent with what was happening at that time... This is how the Igbos is.

Ekwerenmadu was a high level politician in Nigeria, a deputy Senate president for many years, we all know what happened to him in Germany even tho I don't support the extreme measure that was taken on him. Now my question is, can any SW folks look Eleyi of Ogun state and tell him to his face he is fucking up? Never! They can't the culture doesn't support self criticism not to talk of the courage to question their leaders.

If the igbos are allowed to practice their undiluted democracy, all these politicians will be powerless even before that they still point out the underperforming ones out.
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by idealogical: 9:13am On Mar 03
lol....

You people play too much... grin
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by idealogical: 9:20am On Mar 03
Vboot1:
People that despises self criticism, they hate the bitter truth so much.
Few days ago, the PDP segun Sowunmi criticized the leadership style in the south west, you need to see the backlash he received from the Yoruba folks, why should he say the bitter truth. What Sowunmi said is little compared to what some Igbo politicians have said regarding what they feel is isn't right, they igbos have the culture of criticizing themselves, they don't pander or conceal the bitter truth. The "nzobu nzobu" slangs used by most SW folks to trolls the Igbos was said by Soludo when he was registering his discontent with what was happening at that time... This is how the Igbos is.

Ekwerenmadu was a high level politician in Nigeria, a deputy Senate president for many years, we all know what happened to him in Germany even tho I don't support the extreme measure that was taken on him. Now my question is, can any SW folks look Eleyi of Ogun state and tell him to his face he is fucking up? Never! They can't the culture doesn't support self criticism not to talk of the courage to question their leaders.

If the igbos are allowed to practice their undiluted democracy, all these politicians will be powerless even before that they still point out the underperforming ones out.

You want accountability from a Governor in far away Ogun state but you still cannot demand anything from the useless governors that you even re elect election after election.

What developmental progress have you made in the SE that surpasses Ogun or the SW.?

The SE is at the bottom of everything in Nigeria, the SE economy is the poorest.

Ogun State generates more revenue than almost the whole of the SE combined.

Charity begins at home, face your useless and vision less SE governors .
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by DeepThroater: 8:19am On Mar 07
Curious345:

Why not move to your SE then?

1 Like

Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by dealslip(f): 8:35am On Mar 07
Midastorch:

He talked about Lekki to Ajah, maybe he has not been to that side of Lagos before, the road is very good it's problem is that it is largely over populated you people should go back to your SE and allow some sanity...
He also talked about Computer Village to Agege.... I laugh, is it the same road where you'll pass Ogba to Orile Agege No state in the whole of South East has the kind of bridge in Agege the road from Computer Village to Agege is very smooth.....Ogun state and Lagos state joined hand and did Ibeju - Epe - Shagamu road..

Now let's talk about Enugu - Otukpa Road, Onitsha- Owerri road (ihala - mgbidi axis) thank God for Buhari on Enugu - Onitsha road, Aba-Ikot Ekpene Road only the Akwa Ibom part of that road is good.... Your hypocrisy stinks @OP
You took the words out of my mouth. Can you imagine Ajah to Lekki road and the computer village to Agege are decayed. That was when I knew he has not even stepped his feet in Lagos before.
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Nigeriakan: 8:44am On Mar 07
Hypocrite! What then are you looking for in the SW again. If what you said was true, you'd have relocated to the fast-developing SE.

You make a post that bounces back on you. I'm sure, you'd not want to relocate to the fast-developing SE that's built on facts. You'd prefer to stay in the SW that's built on propaganda. You think everyone is out of intelligent thinking as you are.
Re: SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. by Godfullsam(m): 9:15am On Mar 07
DrGoodman:

Bros leave pictures, we have them in container loads, good roads everywhere, but we still harass our governors for more. You guys have formed the habit of praising failure, that's why some of you supported the failures among you.

You want us to keep condemning our performing governors?

We don't do things that way in the SW.

This is how you all condemned obi when he was a governor, you destroyed him and called him all manner of names.
Only for you guys to turn around and begin to package him when he suddenly declared his intention to run for presidency.

But it was already too late for you guys because the damages you caused him had gone viral.

That is why I keep saying igbos are the reason why obi failed to win the election.
That is why your governors mostly don't perform, because they believe that you guys will still condemned them no matter their achievement in office.
They prefer to loot your funds and use it to buy houses in Lagos and abandon the state after their tenure.

Have you ever seen/heard any governor from the SW relocated to SE after his tenure?

I can tell you many former governors
in the SE who are living in the SW including your obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Takes Fire Prevention, Safety Campaign To Markets / The Truth About Soludo / Efcc Confiscates Lucky Igbinedion’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.