Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me (577 Views)

Video: Edo Woman Finish Reno Omokri With Insult For Talking Carelessly / Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yesterday I created this thread below when I lost 69k to sport betting.

https://www.nairaland.com/7800897/doomed-finished-please-me

Though, no one assisted me financially but I was healed mentally as I was able to express my stupidity and foolishness.

Many talked sense into my senseless brain and I truly regretted my action.

Even if I still don't know how to source for the lost money in order to pay back the owner yet I know that I will overcome it.

Indeed, I was greedy, stupid, daft and senseless.

I have also realised that no matter how long poverty has been dealing with you, never indulge in quick money programs.

Honestly, yesterday was a bad day for me as I experienced the saying that there's no sleep for the wicked.

Thanks to everyone who talked sense to me. I appreciate you all.

Definitely, this shall pass and I will be great someday though I will gladly accept any financial help. Thanks everyone.

May you not experience what I experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you: meshpips woodr5711 Kingsoul1 stacyadams deltateam Battlefield2 Juzec Lanal Lexusgs430 ibawon, maleekberry dontrulee Englishisamust Sweetvie
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ehen nah

We nor dey give shishi
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
Ehen nah

We nor dey give shishi
Thank you Sir.
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
I hope many will learn from my misfortune too
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by CodeTemplar: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gamble no more.
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Gamble no more.
Yes Sir
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by dettolgel: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Yes Sir

I read your diary and it sounds quite sad.

1. I most encourage you to keep on believing
2. If I may ask how long have you been paying tithe because I would think for now you need all that money to pull through. You could still do it at the right time
3. I assume you have spoken to your pastor about your plight?
4. Is it possible you find a family that you can organise lesson for their children and teach during the weekend or the days you are off, maybe that will be bring additional income?
5. Have you considered looking for schools abroad with full scholarship (some of these schools will waive application fees)?
6. I know you would ask how you will get yourself there or more to apply for visa if granted.
7. I am certain if you do get it and provide info that checked out people on NL will contribute towards that.
8. I don't know half of what you have tried or going through but needless to say stay strong. Keep fighting and be of good courage.

1 Like

Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
dettolgel:

I read your diary and it sounds quite sad.

1. I most encourage you to keep on believing
2. If I may ask how long have you been paying tithe because I would think for now you need all that money to pull through. You could still do it at the right time
3. I assume you have spoken to your pastor about your plight?
4. Is it possible you find a family that you can organise lesson for their children and teach during the weekend or the days you are off, maybe that will be bring additional income?
5. Have you considered looking for schools abroad with full scholarship (some of these schools will waive application fees)?
6. I know you would ask how you will get yourself there or more to apply for visa if granted.
7. I am certain if you do get it and provide info that checked out people on NL will contribute towards that.
8. I don't know half of what you have tried or going through but needless to say stay strong. Keep fighting and be of good courage.
Wow! Thank you so much for this Sir.

I really want that scholarship.

How do I go about it Sir?
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by dettolgel: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Wow! Thank you so much for this Sir.

I really want that scholarship.

How do I go about it Sir?

I know about commonwealth scholarship. You can use google search and start narrowing things down to what you actually needs.
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2023
dettolgel:

I know about commonwealth scholarship. You can use google search and start narrowing things down to what you actually needs.

Thank you Sir
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by fourboys: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Go and sin no more
Re: Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me by ManOfGreatness: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2023
fourboys:
Go and sin no more
Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Excited With Innovation Coming From Saraki Legacy - Says Gov. Abdulrahaman / FG Plans To Decentralise Firefighting To Improve Response Time / I Nearly Get Heart Attack. I Thought They Will Unseat Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.