Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri (749 Views)

We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by beerfraud(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
I am for Waziri Atiku today and tomorrow. However, President Tinubu is showing too much weakness. How can there be a military coup in your next door neighbour, and prominent citizens, as well as influencers, are calling for a coup in the traditional and social media, and they are still sleeping in their houses?

If I were the President, by now, such people would be in an underground DSS cell, where they won't see sunlight for a week, and they will lose track of time before being hauled to a court to answer for treason charges.

Nobody consolidates power by showing weakness. Nobody! Freedom of speech does not include calling for a military takeover. Buhari was a disaster in the area of the economy and security. Still, I have every confidence in him and President Obasanjo that if you tried this under them, you would pray for death because of what they will use their legal powers to do to you.

If you want to be President of Nigeria, you cannot be nice. Niceness is for useless things like #BBNaija, owambe, and flirting. But to be a leader, you must punish even the slightest hint of disloyalty to the state and reward good behaviour. If even the Pope misyarns, underground bunker straight! Otherwise, you are sending a very wrong message to people who are looking for weakness.

Mo ti so temi!

#TableShaker

8 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by slimfit1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
You want to put the whole country in DSS detention?

5 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by beerfraud(f): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Although Reno didn’t mention Nnamdi Kanu but I know that he is being lockup inside DSS cell

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by hisexcellency34: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by tobyjacky: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Reno
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by raskymonojendor: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
beerfraud:
Although Reno didn’t mention Nnamdi Kanu but I know that he is being lockup inside DSS cell
DSS cell is known for brain resetting as we have seen in the case of Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by AllenSpencer: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Spot-On!

DSS cell will be too light. They all should be treated the Putin way. KILLED!

1 Like

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by seunmsg(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
The president will indulge them till all the election petition cases are resolved. Thereafter, the ongoing nonsense will no longer be tolerated.

8 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Kukutente23: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=beerfraud post=125084884][/quote]
Fool
Why mention Pope
Why not mention Sultan

Besides, Reno is a coward in my estimation. He's been calling Obi and Easterners all sort of names for refusing to support and vote Atiku and breaking off to vote on their own.
Meanwhile, he's blind to the fact that the core north refused to give Atiku majority votes like they gave Buhari. What he fails to understand is if the north had voted for Atiku just as they used to vote Buhari, he will be in Aso Rock now as social media aide to the president, instead of on the streets looking for Obidients to give him a black eye.
And that's regardless of how the East voted.
The East are not the reason you remain jobless Reno, it is the North.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by AwokenVawulence: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Av
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by GOTVee: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Ofunaofu: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
angry
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by jumper524(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
slimfit1:
You want to put the whole country in DSS detention?
speak for yourself and those bitter loosers.
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by rinzaugustine: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Reno was kept and fed by a woman for 8 years..if a woman feed you for only one day you go know as body go Dey you and will understand why reno always looks sick. Glad the woman threw him out after all the lies. Reno was managing Facebook account of Jonathan as later claimed media aide to him, after Jonathan lost he started supporting Nnamdi Kanu and promoted him through his blogs, Kanu was arrested he started supporting Peter Obi when he thought pdp will give him ticket, Ticket went to Atiku he started supporting Atiku and now he is supporting Tinubu . A lazy man that wants to hit billions from government without working for it or taking the risk required. Insulted Peter Obi and labor party day and night but they never responded to give him the online validation he desperately needed because they either knew he was inconsequential or didn’t notice his presence. He insulted igbos and no prominent one responsed to give him validation because most people see him as a blogger like thousands of others. He daydreamed he was on same level with Dino melaye but today he has accepted himself as a blogger in endless online fights with young Nigerians ...wrong set of people to pick a fight with for anyone with a common sense...few days ago he called obidients to an online fight , daring them and forgetting most of them youths are young enough to be his children ...shame

4 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by fx45(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
beerfraud:
You're mentally imbalanced... A deranged lunatic

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by rinzaugustine: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
New god of Yoruba Muslims is now reno hahaha

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=beerfraud post=125084884][/quote]
Them go park more than Quarter of the country.. the Quarter whom are currently not mentally okay 😔 and fit.
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by dragunov: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
seunmsg:
The president will indulge them till all the election petition cases are resolved. Thereafter, the ongoing nonsense will no longer be tolerated.

Ehn! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Apàṣẹ Kadoso Mutairu! Balogun Dongari ilu Naijiriya!😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

1 Like

Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
How reno....pray it does not happen cos you will rot in jail!
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by beerfraud(f): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
fx45:
You're mentally imbalanced... A deranged lunatic
e pain am
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by CannibalTorment: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
That is a
just it
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by beerfraud(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2023
CannibalTorment:
That is a
just it
Omokri is hitting the spot
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by accordadoga26(f): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2023
He is a nice man.

Abacha would have dealt with these mannerless children a very long time ago
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Wisereborn: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2023
When will bokoharam,Fulani herdsmen, bandits and the rest face this plights abi na innocent Nigerians una too dey get mouth undecided

Terrorists just looking for reasons to kill Nigerians

If you take a look at the monikers creating these threads, they are all fulanis disguising undecided

It is well!!!
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by beerfraud(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
When will bokoharam,Fulani herdsmen, bandits and the rest face this plights abi na innocent Nigerians una too dey get mouth undecided

Terrorists just looking for reasons to kill Nigerians [b]IPOB Terrorist

If you take a look at the monikers creating these threads, they are all fulanis disguising undecided

It is well!!!
[/b]
fixed
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Wisereborn: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
beerfraud:
fixed
They are your nightmare grin grin

You are everywhere writing fake news about people completely unaware of your existence grin yet you preach peace and unity grin grin

If I ask you their offense now, you will say "sit-at-home grin or separatists grin

But see roads, see bad governance, see killings in the North and almost everywhere in Nigeria, your likes have nothing to say grin

Na Igbos full ya head, continue

Keep creating threads about them, that's what you are paid to do!!!
Re: If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri by Otuegbe: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Why didn't you gave Gej same advice when people where displaying his coffin all around Lagos, Kano and kogi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha The Only Thing Being Discussed Now Is Tinubu's Fraudulent Acts!!! / Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? / Very happy because Nigerian are suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.