Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Unspoken Reason Why Canes Were Used On Us In Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unspoken Reason Why Canes Were Used On Us In Schools (183 Views)

VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unspoken Reason Why Canes Were Used On Us In Schools by badthinds: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria, or should I say Africa. We are a very stubborn breed of human beings that require unconventional methods to keep us in check.

This is a political post, and as per my topic, the reason canes were used on us in primary and secondary schools reflects the kind and nature of government that can keep us in check.

During the time of "police brutality", I looked around and realized what no one else ever dared to think: the police weren't brutal, they just couldn't use the professionalism of "reasonable policing" to carry out their duties.

In primary school, I was flogged; in secondary school, I was flogged. During my time in the university, several lecturers walked out on us because we couldn't coordinate ourselves. Consequently, we missed the lectures for those days, of which wouldn't have been the case if canes could be used in the university!

Police need cane/brutality to keep us in check otherwise we won't behave ourselves. Yes, you read that right. The same way our constitution needs cane/brutality to keep the greedy politicians in check otherwise they'll keep misbehaving.

We are Africans, we are not "civilized"—we are something else. Our "coordination" cannot be described by a white man's word. We'll have to do it our own way, the way we've known right from our childhood—the onset—that saw that we became reasonable adults: The Cane!

We do not need this Bleeping version of government that handles the monsters with kids gloves, and turn around to handle to lesser evil (the people) with iron hands. We need iron hands everywhere! Fûcking, yeah. You read that right.

We do not need the white man's version of democracy. We need cane. The white man's version of democracy is, like I always say, a government of Dogs that was shipped in to govern the Park of Wolves that we are.

Fûck this. All these potbellied greedy senile politicians need to understand consequence: something that has long been ignored in our system of things.

They've ended up creating "A government of the greedy, for the greedy, and by the greedy."

Fûck these people, and all the blurdy hypocrite NPC citizens supporting what they know nothing about. We are one of the most oppressed people on earth, but your brain has been wired with illusions of "what is right" and illusions of "freedom" that you've failed to see how the few in governments are selling your generation away.

We do not need to vote for candidates, we need to vote for a system that will teach these blurdy modaferkers consequences for their barbaric actions.
Re: The Unspoken Reason Why Canes Were Used On Us In Schools by talented321: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good writeup'
The question now is how do we go about this movement without being betrayed'' because on a normal note all nigerian politicians are selfish' and whenever we want to rise against them it didn't work, the same thing happening in my territory everyday.
How do we challenge this people, when even the common man is also selfish and evil?
How do we fight this battle when we are not corporating?
How do we go about this when this politicians intimidate us with their cash and body guards (soldiers, police, navy, dss and vice versa).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Reason Why Canes Were Used On Us In Schools by favouriteleo: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Please I saw you posted about a snap for sale years back please if you still deal on that I need A deadly venomous black mamba snake for sale..
if you have any or anyone who wants to sell
kindly drop me any form of social I can contact you

(1) (Reply)

Osun Civil Societies Group Chides Adeleke Over Absence Of Responsive Governance / Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke Commiserates With Distinguished Senator Francis Al / Buhari Claims His Administration Saved Nigeria From Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.