Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike (23551 Views)

Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder / IPMAN Directs Closure Of All Fuel Stations In Oyo / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by luckingto50: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Una never see anything

This one na preamble

Wait till he embarks on medical tour soonest because his battery should be at 8%

Na that time Shettima go take over

And watch how Boko Haram and bandits go use more people do barbecue

And economy will go down 8million feet deeper from the earth surface

Vote wisely vote wisely una say he built Lagos

Nigerians vote wisely unfortunately Yakubu Manhood Fraudster think otherwise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Okpokpo09: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
GOODNEWS………. 🙏
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Okpokpo09: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
MAY THIS FUEL HIKE FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Spain007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Guyman01:
He never grind beans and una don dey smell moimoi wink

Na EWEDU them dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
t2luv1:

Don't mind them. Every time they refer to me as IPOB whenever I don't subscribe to their narratives regarding their Messiah Tinubu. I am an Ijebu man. I don't have to be IPOB to see that their Messiah is clueless when it comes to running a country, Jonathan and Buhari never removed the subsidies because both were well aware that the country couldn't survive that removal. To make matters worse he is now preaching for patience from the masses.

Very Moronic APC Elements. sad

As if it's only IGbos that are in the country, with them.😒😕

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by IbeOkehie: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is well because Nigeria is still a better place to live than the UK.....and Canada and Australia and USA and Chile....in fact Nigeria is the best place to live in the whole world. grin grin grin

Good Luck to Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by udemzyudex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Danger
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Chibenign(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I hate your monika
Ya just aimless
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by udemzyudex(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
badoh:
These marketers are very wicked. Once there's speculation about price hike, the next thing they do is closing their filling stations and then creating artificial scarcity. Their plan is to sell their old stock at the new price thus making excess profit on the old stock. People will just be exploiting and making life inconvenient for their fellow citizens and they are the same set that will be blaming people at the top for corruption.

I don't blame them, that's how all businesses do.
If you sell old stock at old price, will you go and borrow money to restock at new and sell at new price?
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
The shutdown will favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by phadul: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Pump prices should hit #900 per liter by December...!
before December every thing will be above ₦1000 for every unit of anything in Nigeria
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Multiversed: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks to Most High and Mother Earth.

I have filled up my Generator and bought extra 30Littres.

That will be until Next Month. At least things would have settled by then.
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Mosba: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dear Nigerians, I know what you are going through and I feel your pain, if there is any other way to progress as a nation without you suffering I would take that route but there is none! Bear with us and ready to buy fuel at renewed hope price.
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by sematec(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
They are preparing Nigerians to be ready to buy fuel from Dangote

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Haymus007(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
nedekid:
Even God taya for our matter. Him don wash hand, saying one day them go get sense.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Tunji50: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Hmmmm let me not say anything.
Are they contributing to problems already or not?
Nigerians are their own problem.
See you
Since u licking the wound of greedy politicians y won't you b saying thrash
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Judolisco(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2023
badoh:
These marketers are very wicked. Once there's speculation about price hike, the next thing they do is closing their filling stations and then creating artificial scarcity. Their plan is to sell their old stock at the new price thus making excess profit on the old stock. People will just be exploiting and making life inconvenient for their fellow citizens and they are the same set that will be blaming people at the top for corruption.
dem no go see money buy at new price na... My problem is dat they can hoard fuel for months without selling... Dem show us shege 4 Abuja
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Tunji50: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2023
willibounce1:

You and your cursed flat headed forefathers and generation unborn will continue to cry till the end of time. Tinubu will be your president for 8 GOOD years. You and your ipob brothers can commit suicide if you want
U guys don't mean well for nigeria all u concern is Igbo ipob not good governance
No true concern
Just to lick wound of corrupt politicians
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by LordAdam16: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
IPMAn careless statement is causing a lot of damage before the fact

NNPCL should be the sole importer until the FX market stabilizes.

They have the capability to import all 45m liters we consume daily.

We've acclimated to this system for the past 6 years. It should remain in place for the next couple of months.

And Kyari should be relieved of his duties.

-Lord
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2023
This renewed shege go favour me and my family!

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Tunji50: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You & that Slawormir sha no wan get sense all through Jagaban's 8-year rule.

Na Jubril from Sudan, na Jubril from....... Buhari still ruled for two terms.

Are they not better dan u who got to lick the wound of corrupt politicians

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by EmmaLege: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Una never see anything

This one na preamble

Wait till he embarks on medical tour soonest because his battery should be at 8%

Na that time Shettima go take over

And watch how Boko Haram and bandits go use more people do barbecue

And economy will go down 8million feet deeper from the earth surface

Vote wisely vote wisely una say he built Lagos

This one no go funny atall 😭
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Eecho(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2023
YouAreNobody:
We must punish those Igbos!
You are nobody . You self know
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Captain9ja(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria will be like sand in his hands!... A.T.A
Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by aderadio1: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2023
t2luv1:

Don't mind them. Every time they refer to me as IPOB whenever I don't subscribe to their narratives regarding their Messiah Tinubu. I am an Ijebu man. I don't have to be IPOB to see that their Messiah is clueless when it comes to running a country, Jonathan and Buhari never removed the subsidies because both were well aware that the country couldn't survive that removal. To make matters worse he is now preaching for patience from the masses.

You are ipob we know Una dey reason.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by aderadio1: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2023
A lil patient is what Nigeria need now. Thing will get better soon. Asiwaju is working round the clock to get things done.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by ceejay80s(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2023
badoh:
Dangote refinery commissioning was a scam...
These guys are playing us , bunch of old smelly leader playing on intelligence of young graduates.....feeding fat on our tax, do they buy fuel or gas ? Hell no!!!!
Until we keep aside our differences, tribe, religion.....mmmmm I weep for Nigeria,
Lets go out and fight as a Nigerian and not as an igbo, yoruba or Hausa....we don't need NLC or Tuc , they are part of our problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike by Pickmycall: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2023
The Nigerian army said that they are loyal to the massive corruption going on in civilian government because they are involved.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / 52 Female Suicide Bombers On The Loose In Maiduguri / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.