Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon (43039 Views)

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by thaoriginator: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:
This is one of the reasons I say education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work as early as 10, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....And as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud, romance scams e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
another koloment grin Welcome cry
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Cowbell521: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:
This is one of the reasons I say education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work as early as 10, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....And as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud, romance scams e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
You dey do hookup?

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by zrocky: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyfjI3hsoQ&

We are tired of servicing Professor Ndifon - Law students protest

Cyril Ndifon, UNICAL's first Professor of Law, was in August 2015 suspended by the Institution, after been accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old 400-level student in his office.

Ndifon sued the Institution and lost the case at the Calabar Division of the National Industrial Court on September 21, 2016.

Attempts by Ndifon to stop the ICPC from the case also met a brick wall as Justice Inyang Ekwo dismissed the suit he filed on March 02, 2017.

Surprisingly, he was reinstated to his position as Faculty Dean in December last year.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02NHvxstZu3FcFsms3a78UJTEFVuy1joPijQsTqkyMTrsP5qKAiH1AUqSidyD2qzLNl&id=687924737&mibextid=Nif5oz
the man no get picture.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:

Omo I don laff so tey Water dey comot for my eyes😂

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Lampass(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

Cyril Ndifon, UNICAL's first Professor of Law, was in August 2015 suspended by the Institution, after been accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old 400-level student in his office.

Ndifon sued the Institution and lost the case at the Calabar Division of the National Industrial Court on September 21, 2016.

Attempts by Ndifon to stop the ICPC from the case also met a brick wall as Justice Inyang Ekwo dismissed the suit he filed on March 02, 2017.

Surprisingly, he was reinstated to his position as Faculty Dean in December last year.
Jim

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02NHvxstZu3FcFsms3a78UJTEFVuy1joPijQsTqkyMTrsP5qKAiH1AUqSidyD2qzLNl&id=687924737&mibextid=Nif5oz

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The one wey tire me na "we are tired of sucking Dicks' LMAO this Professors dey collect wetin them no fit ask there wives to do for house because them dey always dey fellowship.

What a wicked world, I pray God to deliver the professors cause be like na one demonic association them join🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Cowbell521: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
See what toto do to a whole professor. If you want to succeed in life Avoid Women

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by thaoriginator: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:
another koloment grin Welcome cry

Btw, which girl carry that dicksucking placard grin

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by correctguy101(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
TosineGuy:
Set him up with an olosho in the office. Record the video as evidence, then boooom, He would be sacked. grin

Such evidence are criminal and cannot be admitted in this court.... angry

Hey marshall, arrest this guy and give him 12strokes on each mould of his yansh... grin grin

You think say the man na mumu abi? See ya mouth like set him up with olosho... cheesy

A student must ready to act film if you plan to catch am red-handed...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by OtuologyProf(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
A very big disgrace to our profession. It is better they suck dik in appreciation for successful graduation.
Sex for grade is nonsense
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by bolacode: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cyril means Godlike.
Prof isn't any godly or godlike oh

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Josephkabila12: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nah today story, e don tey. Engr nmegbu Dem for UST dat year, make una go ask hw e dey be college dat year.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by BoldBrainz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Unical lecturers and their litany of awful habits though. I know how much I spent just trying to get grades I could effortlessly have aced by merit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by ShaqFu: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

men I'll love to ask how many of them females sucked dicks. 😁😁😁
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omg😲
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Caliph97: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
I can't agree more my man....shit is real
turmacs:
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by markidoo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
The girl in question in 2015 is my biological Sister,the God we serve has vindicated my Sister after 8 yrs and had put the RANDY professor to shame, this thing happened exactly in August. If you think God is not real then try His Patience...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by oofjm: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:
.which kind advice be this one bro ?

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Socialsunny14(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

Fake news reporting, Prof Ndifon lost the case at the industrial court but won on appeal, he was investigated by ICPC & NBA but not found wanting. They brought him back due to lack of evidence

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by BoldBrainz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
NSK4U:
I think people just speak and type anything that comes to their mind without being sensitive to public perception.

What language is "We are tired of sucking dk" for crying out loud? That's too vulgar and embarrassing to be used by acclaimed learned folk no matter what they are protesting.

And they are showing it to the public. I think we have been too influenced by Westerners to the extent that our culture is fast waning, pity!

What are you going on about?

Victims of societal anomalies are protesting out of anger and you're more concerned about the morals behind the application of semantics? Are you sure you're well?

So just so they shouldn't offend your sensibilities, they probably should have written: "We're fed up of being induced and coerced to administer mouth action to the opposite gender" abi?

Something dey work you !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by judedwriter(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Shameful.... sad

but e don tey. Men will always try to take advantage of girls unless they are disciplined.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Chucks13: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naturally I don't know why I hate lecturers with passion. Very useless set of animals anytime I remember Prof Aduayi(from Kwale Delta State) during our Uni days I feel like beaten up any lecturer at sight I hate them with passion wallahi

The student should gather and beat hell out of the he-goat bitch they should make sure the beaten must land him on crutches or wheelchair for the rest o his life.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by ruggedtimi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cowbell521:
See what toto do to a whole professor. If you want to succeed in life Avoid Women
wetin dey special abut professor?
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Advertisershubs(f): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
turmacs:

As a lady, This one weak me...

However, The Truth is very much embedded in your Writeups.

On My Personal Note; People Should Leverage on The Internet to Provide Solutions and Services To Other People. This is a sure means to earn money no matter how the economy may become.

People must internetwork to solve their issues.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed on A Weekly Basis.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Cowbell521: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
wetin dey special abut professor?
Tsabi how many years he labor before dem dash am professor? All that for nothing cuz of ordinary toto

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Ultimaximum: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good move.

It's a shame to be involved in sexual assault.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Fairview1: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Absurd.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by sinola(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
bad market for Oloshos in the law department who dont know anything

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Lukuluku69(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Person wer write that tin don suck dick taya grin

That Placard shock you too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 / Mohammad Bello Hassan Shot Dead Along Katsina-Zamfara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.