Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon (43038 Views)

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by sacajawea: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

His young son scaled through unscathed - first degree and law school, e be like these law students no sabi wetin be clap back.
His son passed through that School too?? Same UNICAL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by juman(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sad!
No to sexual harassment!!
No to sexual exploitation!!!
The recklessness is aberration!!!!
A professor with inappropriate behavior is not fit as lecturer.
We should not underplay sexual intimidation.
We should not dismiss this important issue as an insignificant matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by juman(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
I think the man is an apc member.
He has big leg, he has connection.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Ubdavison: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Profe enin
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by EPOMA(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by EPOMA(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This man na my cousin oh, chaii

Even my babe that year confessed and cried that he made her give him head under duress, she had to do it or miss law school.

I low key don’t like him that nigga

His young son scaled through unscathed - first degree and law school, e be like these law students no sabi wetin be clap back.

https://secretsreporter.com/unical-prof-sex-scandal-how-he-was-rusticated-while-in-school-for-being-a-cultist/
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by AlphaWolf27: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2023
turmacs:
This is one of the reasons I say education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work as early as 10, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....And as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud, romance scams e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..

That's why you're a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Antichristus: 1:47am On Aug 15, 2023
He deserved to be castrated and then imprisoned where boys will rape him daily for the duration of his sentence.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Antichristus: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2023
assholemods:

Somebody that is supposed to be in psychiatric hospital.

No, you're wrong. He supposed to be castrated and then imprisoned where boys will rape him daily for the duration of his sentence.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Kevineleven(m): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2023
nedekid:
Which one is this rubbish again? You will send child to school one niggar will be harassing the kid.
Omo, many lives will go ohh!!!
Like you would have kill alot of people, lol

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by jimmyvic(m): 2:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Your kids will be glad you taught these nonsense to them....mtcheeeeww
turmacs:
This is one of the reasons I say education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work as early as 10, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....And as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud, romance scams e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2023
sacajawea:

His son passed through that School too?? Same UNICAL?

Yup
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by SAMBARRY: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
They have no idea who Prof. Ndifon is. I pray they don't get suspended. That man's case did not start today.
wait is the guy that powerful and above the law?
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by assholemods: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Antichristus:

No, you're wrong. He supposed to be castrated and then imprisoned where boys will rape him daily for the duration of his sentence.
Lmao 🤣😂🤣
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by SAMBARRY: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2023
vastolord4:
Too bad.. this lecturers are still using this as a trap for students... Heard there are gay lecturers seeking pleasure from male students
I don't know why some of These professors Like belittling themselves undecided

As available and willing posies plenty reach you dey force pikin wey you fit born to dey suck your preek undecided

So disgusting undecided the fact that it's forced makes it repulsive undecided make some of these profs dey try respect themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by kumbhuru: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by BoboNogoDie: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Female lectures should revenge

I’m available to be an scape goat

Make them come knack me for free i no go complain
You don't mind digging old hags and ya mama's age mates?
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by sacajawea: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Yup
Ah, Na wa o
Doing all that while his son is a student in the same faculty even
That's kinda hard to understand, it's rare for those kinds lecturers to do that, they out their kids elsewhere most times
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Royceey(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:
I think people just speak and type anything that comes to their mind without being sensitive to public perception.

What language is "We are tired of sucking dk" for crying out loud? That's too vulgar and embarrassing to be used by acclaimed learned folk no matter what they are protesting.

And they are showing it to the public. I think we have been too influenced by Westerners to the extent that our culture is fast waning, pity!

You must be Drug on Colos.
Buffalo 🦬 like you.

Evil Prevail because the people who are main to say the truth are Silence. A man that will not learn to Respect himself Privately is already mark as a weapon of Public Disgrace.

You and the Ndifon of a Man are bird of the Same Feather!
Shameless Animals.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2023
EPOMA:

This same guy was fired for rape when he was recorded by a female student, he was recalled through the backdoor and started where he stopped.

Look, I am not against them protesting against the accused prof but such caption on their placard is too debasing for themselves too especially when it's coming from a respected department as law. If they can use such language, what then differentiates them from call girls who would rather see such caption as fun?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2023
assholemods:

Mr Vulgar! What the professor is doing or has done is not vulgar abi? Holier than thou!

Since you are not holy, just go to the elders in your kindred and use such language to pass your message and that is if you have any elder in the first place
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Weathered:
westerners aren't even that base in stupidity.

It shows the level of education and class of today's youth.

Exactly my point and moreso, when it's coming from students in the field of law who should be more conscious of public perception of their manner of engagement. It's truly a pity the country has descended this low, really.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
So quick to use west as a scapegoat. No protest in higher institutions in the west use such

Not really blaming the West but I just wonder the part of African culture that would welcome such manner of communication
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Royceey:

You must be Drug on Colos.
Buffalo 🦬 like you.

Evil Prevail because the people who are main to say the truth are Silence. A man that will not learn to Respect himself Privately is already mark as a weapon of Public Disgrace.

You and the Ndifon of a Man are bird of the Same Feather!
Shameless Animals.

Well, that you can type in English doesn't make you educated anyway. My comment is for the educated ones and not for your likes whom your parents failed to inculcate common value yet pretends to have passed through school, you may as well find your lots at different motor parks around you. I'm sure they would show their excitement with your gutter language.
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Royceey(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:

Well, that you can type in English doesn't make you educated anyway. My comment is for the educated ones and not for your likes whom your parents failed to inculcate common value yet pretends to have passed through school, you may as well find your lots at different motor parks around you. I'm sure they would show their excitement with your gutter language.

Comparing Western Educational system to that of Nigeria shows how Dumb you are.

Wasted Sperm!
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What are you going on about?

Victims of societal anomalies are protesting out of anger and you're more concerned about the morals behind the application of semantics? Are you sure you're well?

So just so they shouldn't offend your sensibilities, they probably should have written: "We're fed up of being induced and coerced to administer mouth action to the opposite gender" abi?

Something dey work you !

You too obviously don't know any better, so you probably would have used the same language construction but learn it today, any language you can't use while communicating to your father, mother and perhaps siblings because they are considered offensive, don't use such language to pass your message to the public because those categories of people are potential consumers of such message and it not only debases you alongside whatever message you want to pass but also ridicules everything. Then, on the other hand, if you can be comfortable with the use of such expression before your parents and siblings, then you must have been brought up by retired prostitutes
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Daniety(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyfjI3hsoQ&

We are tired of servicing Professor Ndifon - Law students protest

Cyril Ndifon, UNICAL's first Professor of Law, was in August 2015 suspended by the Institution, after been accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old 400-level student in his office.

Ndifon sued the Institution and lost the case at the Calabar Division of the National Industrial Court on September 21, 2016.

Attempts by Ndifon to stop the ICPC from the case also met a brick wall as Justice Inyang Ekwo dismissed the suit he filed on March 02, 2017.

Surprisingly, he was reinstated to his position as Faculty Dean in December last year.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02NHvxstZu3FcFsms3a78UJTEFVuy1joPijQsTqkyMTrsP5qKAiH1AUqSidyD2qzLNl&id=687924737&mibextid=Nif5oz
Nawaooo
This life no balance
God help your people
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by NSK4U(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Royceey:

Comparing Western Educational system to that of Nigeria shows how Dumb you are.

Wasted Sperm!

What is this one talking about?

Stop showcasing your illiteracy, I'll rather blame your parents who failed in their primary responsibility
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by BoldBrainz(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:

You too obviously don't know any better, so you probably would have used the same language construction but learn it today, any language you can't use while communicating to your father, mother and perhaps siblings because they are considered offensive, don't use such language to pass your message to the public because those categories of people are potential consumers of such message and it not only debases you alongside whatever message you want to pass but also ridicules everything. Then, on the other hand, if you can be comfortable with the use of such expression before your parents and siblings, then you must have been brought up by retired prostitutes

Are you done?
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by assholemods: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:

Since you are not holy, just go to the elders in your kindred and use such language to pass your message and that is if you have any elder in the first place
Mumu talk no sense!
Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Weathered: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:

Exactly my point and moreso, when it's coming from students in the field of law who should be more conscious of public perception of their manner of engagement. It's truly a pity the country has descended this low, really.
it is a national tragedy. Most professional courses are filled up by children whose parents just wanted the prestige associated with the degree.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon by Royceey(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
NSK4U:

What is this one talking about?

Stop showcasing your illiteracy, I'll rather blame your parents who failed in their primary responsibility

Is Only a Bastard that will not hesitate to abuse ones Parents.

200 Condom would've been enough to prevent this mistake of a Bastard existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 / Mohammad Bello Hassan Shot Dead Along Katsina-Zamfara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.