Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients (590 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by yommen: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
I was scrolling through Nairaland this evening and I came across a post about Tinubu's son, Seyi with his huge security. A particular guy said he didn't see anything wrong with that that he needs to be protected from Obidients. It was the reply to the post that really caught my attention.

'OBIDIENTS ARE ONLY THE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH EAST'!!!

Does it mean that those people from other regions that are routing for Obi are now irrelevant, unrecognised, used and dumped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by Hedonisco: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Most of you that think like this are very stupid. If you like Peter OBI, so does millions of other Nigerians and foreigners for that matter.

The reason why you like Peter Obi should be sacrosanct and only 'affectable' by Peter Obi's own actions or inactions, not the actions or inactions of any of the other millions of people like you who also like him.

This is common sense, which is obviously not very common. But I don't suffer fools gladly. Stop being stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by yommen: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hedonisco:
Most of you that think like this are very stupid. If you like Peter OBI, so does millions of other Nigerians and foreigners for that matter.

The reason why you like Peter Obi should be sacrosanct and only 'affectable' by Peter Obi's own actions or inactions, not the actions or inactions of any of the other millions of people like you who also like him.

This is common sense, which is obviously not very common. But I don't suffer fools gladly. Stop being stupid.

Okay so it is me that is being stupid not your people who are fund of typing gibberish up and down? Imagine me calling attention to the behaviour of your people but you taking it very personal in a very stupid manner!!!

It's obvious that you people always come out with bad blood whenever you come across anyone that doesn't share your opinion. It's normal for you, stupid one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by Hedonisco: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
yommen:

Okay so it is me that is being stupid not your people who are fund of typing gibberish up and down? Imagine me calling attention to the behaviour of your people but you taking it very personal in a very stupid manner!!!

You're a mentally inferior bastard. Let me die if I read your gibberish again, let alone respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by sultanofpigs: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Make Fulani Herdsmen kidnap am sef. So his father will under what other people's parents undergo. Even BUHARIs children should be kidnapped also. Even children of all Politicans should be kidnapped also.

Useless post...

Always talking Nonsense..spits

yommen:

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by yommen: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hedonisco:

You're a mentally inferior bastard. Let me die if u read your gibberish again, let alone respond.

Omo, the thing pain am gan oo. You wan die ke!!! No die o. Even your Peter Obi is not worth dying for o.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by orisa37: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nobody is routing for Obi. OBIDATTI are TERRORISTS.
The IGBOS are UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by BossGerald: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
orisa37:
Nobody is routing for Obi. OBIDATTI are TERRORISTS.
The IGBOS are UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Igbo hate is what makes you feel good in your deteriorated brown roof.

Continue
Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by orisa37: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2023
BossGerald:

Igbo hate is what makes you feel good in your deteriorated brown roof.

Continue

I WILL REROOF NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR CORRECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by orisa37: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2023
I DON'T HATE THE IGBOS. I WANT THEM TO BE NIGERIANISTS AND ADOPT NIGERIANISM AS THEIR RELIGION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Actually One??? See This Post By Obidients by orisa37: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2023
THE IGBOS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
THE FULANIS ARE FOOLS.
THE HAUSAS ARE "FOLLOW FOLLOW ".
ONLY THE YORUBAS ARE COMPLACENTLY NIGERIANISTS.

(1) (Reply)

Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police / Did You Guys Knew That Eu Finances around 60% Of African Unions Budget....?? / Akin Olaoye's Epistle On The Obidient Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.