Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira (321 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's only an animal that would not notice that the naira is heading for total collapse.

Imaging buying dollars at almost 2,000 naira on the black market just to load my prepaid dollar card angry .

Tinubu should know that floating a naira that's is 100% pecent depent on oil with zero export potential is suicidal.

Tinubu and his political CBN governor should as a matter of fact fix(peg) the naira to the dollar and avoid this rubbish floating of the already weakened and battered weak naira angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why is it that people who have never seen nor touched a dollar note in their life or do any kind of transaction with dollars are the ones that make the most noise about forex? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Why is it that people who have never seen nor touched a dollar note in their life or do any kind of transaction with dollars are the ones that make the most noise about forex?
I don't need monkeys to comment on my thread.

Go get a life or morever go and die in the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Lol. cheesy. Did I strike a cord? Am sorry! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by naijaboy756: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Why is it that people who have never seen nor touched a dollar note in their life or do any kind of transaction with dollars are the ones that make the most noise about forex? undecided
How much is the price?
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol. cheesy. Did I strike a cord? Am sorry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Am sorry once again. I didn't know it will hurt you this much. Am sorry, am sorry, am sorry! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by favor914: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:
It's only an animal that would not notice that the naira is heading for total collapse.

Imaging buying dollars at almost 2,000 naira on the black market just to load my prepaid dollar card angry .

Tinubu should know that floating a naira that's is 100% pecent depent on oil with zero export potential is suicidal.

Tinubu and his political CBN governor should as a matter of fact fix(peg) the naira to the dollar and avoid this rubbish floating of the already weakened and battered weak naira angry
Almijiri don’t go & find a way to make forex to help the economy & yourself, be waiting for your savior Bola Tinubu to come to your redemption.
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by favor914: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:

You this thing from Aro Chukwu rain forest will be opening their basket mouth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
favor914:
Almijiri don’t go & find a way to make forex to help the economy & yourself, be waiting for your savior Bola Tinubu to come to your redemption.
Oga can u please teach me that is an illiterate Forex?

Since u are a professional and am ignorant tell me what I don't know
Don't run away ooo
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by favor914: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Oga can u please teach me that is an illiterate Forex?

Since u are a professional and am ignorant tell me what I don't know
Don't run away ooo
I should teach you that is an illiterate forex?

Sorry for you, I leave you in your ignorance.
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Am sorry once again. I didn't know it will hurt you this much. Am sorry, am sorry, am sorry! embarassed
Am hurt,but let's be truthful to ourselves.

Aren't u Urself feeling the heat and shame?Nigeria had become a laughing stock all thanks to bad leaders.

We are a nation of over 200million,billions of dollars gets looted,tribalism massive corruption,infact just look at this high cost of living.everything in the market is so expensive.

Don't u know that as naira depreciate things get expensive and worse,even we that are into Forex are currently feeling the heat so much. Imagine spending 120k just to get mere 80 dollars?

Things had really fallen apart seriously.
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Piiiggs and semi-literacy cheesy

It's 'irredeemable' not 'unredeemable' cheesy
Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Tinubu And CBN Should Stop Acting Like irredeemable Dunces And Save The Naira by PaNnamdi: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
favor914:
I should teach you that is an illiterate forex?

Sorry for you, I leave you in your ignorance.
I just wanted to massage your balloon ego.

You don't know what you are even talking about but u are claiming I too know.

For u to say that we should bring in Forex and not blame the government shows how ignorant u with regards this subject.

I will rather convert my $$ to usdt than to withdraw to domiciliary account.

(1) (Reply)

The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria / 6 Greatest Lies In Nigeria - See That Number 3 / Obidient Abuja & Onitsha Lawyers Turn Football Match Into Boxing Kunfu Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.