Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye (10744 Views)

Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Morbeta11(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Dino Melaye for Kogi state governor

I Support

Dino doesn't worth a vote....that's baby in a man's body.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by UIUX: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

SDP sponsored by Bello? This igbira man you need your brain checked
Don't bother yourself replying that man. November go clear him eyes.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by ViceGovernor: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehehe

Dino is as useless as Yahaya Bello.

Kogi and bad governance 5&6
Unlike the current disaster Otumba Daniel (Dino) Melaye knows what it means to be hungry and he has experience.

Is he flashy? Absolutely at times he brags too much but we can see since the turn of the year he has put all that behind him.

Igala and Yoruba are united in kogi state to drive out the violent children of the middle part who have turned the seat of power to killing arena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by thinkmoney(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehehe

When u only have options between 2evils, you go for the less evil. Dino is a less evil to Yahaya. Dino may not build anything but he won’t destroy what is already built like Yahaya that vandalizes roads because of politics.
Yahaya my God, is the most vile, most sadistic politician we have atm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by ViceGovernor: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2023
Morbeta11:

Dino doesn't worth a vote....that's baby in a man's body.
So you'd rather have us vote for the married woman Bello is presenting?

The same man who said a civil servant should not have up to 400 thousand in their account 😏

That is the same barawo that Bello used to syphon funds meant for our parents salaries and pensions. Imagine a level 13 civil servant earning 9k in a month.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Morbeta11(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2023
ViceGovernor:

So you'd rather have us vote for the married woman Bello is presenting?

The same man who said a civil servant should not have up to 400 thousand in their account 😏

That is the same barawo that Bello used to syphon funds meant for our parents salaries and pensions. Imagine a level 13 civil servant earning 9k in a month.

Kogi people are in trouble then...Cos both Apc and pdp candidates are not reliable...Dino will be Rochas Okorocha 2.0
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by BoldBrainz(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Even if all other parties should collapse into PDP, if Dino Melaye doesn't have enough thugs, guns and charms, he'll lose woefully to Yahaya Bello's APC cult.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by alizma: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
What did dino do for his people when he was a Senator, aside posing with flashy cars and expensive vacations abroad, what else did he do? Yet the same improvised people are rallying beging him to vote him for governor.

Nigerians love suffering, suffering is part of their DNA.

This I have seen.
Forget about politicians collapsing structure for him, his cars will vote him comes November
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by A19bgbs: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by enumerica: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
Majorbankz007:
Dear nairalanders.

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio

I am interested.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Kilamba612: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
What did dino do for his people when he was a Senator, aside posing with flashy cars and expensive vacations abroad, what else did he do? Yet the same improvised people are rallying beging him to vote him for governor.

This I have seen.

I am not in support of rubbish, but let look at it this what has APC done for the people kogi state to deserve another APC governor?
Dino is just a senator which he can only few project with constituency allocation.. yes he's flashy, I beleive kogi people will prefer then another remote control from that evil minded man yahaya.
So let kogi people decide if they want to continue APC or move to new party after all we have many parties with atleast some reasonable candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2023
OZIOGU1:
This will be the easiest election for APC to win, there is no other party in Kogi state, PDP made a mistake in DINO, SDP is been sponsored by Bello, Flower boy will emerge, dont struggle with comments pls
Adayi Oziogu titi. Akoro ozi ohindasi
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by ViceGovernor: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2023
Morbeta11:

Kogi people are in trouble then...Cos both Apc and pdp candidates are not reliable...Dino will be Rochas Okorocha 2.0
The choice before us is very simple.
Dino has gotten all the wealth he needs so that insinuation that he's coming to steal money is a fable.
He is coming to out kogi state on the world map through development in all many areas of the economy...the state is rich in resources we just need a person who will harness it... clearly it can't be the married woman who knows next to nothing about governance.

Experience is the name of the game and senator Dino has it in abundance...he's the perfect man for kogi state of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Ganbite: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Is there any better choice in KOGI presently or don't you know that the APC led administration by YAYA Bello has caused them trauma and nightmare which gave them no choice than to kick out the cursed party called (APC) even at federal level they are nightmare, come to state level they are nightmare e.g Buhari and TINUBU are they not the worst president Nigeria ever had, now come to state, Yaya Bellow, Sanwo OLU e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by omolola12345(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Nigerians and their choices. Most times those that we think can make difference in governance end up in disappointing us. Anambarians were shouting Soludo then but now they are no longer pleased with him. Let's use our head for once in this country. Don't think of Yahaya Bello disappointment and APC party and reject Ododo. Presently Ekiti people is enjoying the person in government that replaced Fayemi. Fayemi hardly had clues in moving Ekiti forward but Oyebanji is carrying the people of the state along presently and he is creating jobs for the youths.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by yussybenayu: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2023
OZIOGU1:
This will be the easiest election for APC to win, there is no other party in Kogi state, PDP made a mistake in DINO, SDP is been sponsored by Bello, Flower boy will emerge, dont struggle with comments pls
SDP sponsors by Bello? Is that what keeps your hope alive? Keep dreaming
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Morbeta11(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2023
ViceGovernor:

The choice before us is very simple.
Dino has gotten all the wealth he needs so that insinuation that he's coming to steal money is a fable.
He is coming to out kogi state on the world map through development in all many areas of the economy...the state is rich in resources we just need a person who will harness it... clearly it can't be the married woman who knows next to nothing about governance.

Experience is the name of the game and senator Dino has it in abundance...he's the perfect man for kogi state of today.

Goodluck to you guys.....am just afraid of a Senator that flunt and pays some attention to the number of his wrist watches, shoes , cars, belts, every corner of his house,trousers and food he eats at every point to crave for attention...once again I say goodluck to you all, pray his becomes the messiah you seek.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Dididrumz(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You're a Nigerian, suffering is part of Your DNA, too.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Majorbankz007: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2023
enumerica:

I am interested.

See my WhatsApp in my bio
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by firearcher: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Kogi state has a huge potential. They need to wake and start living up to it.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by chariskoko: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Liars
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by chariskoko: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
he did a lot, Kogi people must be free from bello bondage.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2023
They must unite together to free kogi people in the hands of bello and his evil party called Apc. Dino the incoming governor of kogi state

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Deefirm: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2023
The outgoing youth Governor who ran the state anyhow, and threw away youth opportunity of being trusted with power, what did he do? Not taking side, all the current crop of politicians are greedy and mad people, nothing good can come out of them.

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Mjshexy(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2023
Dino seem more accepted in kogi state at the moment than any other candidate, i think people are just honestly fed up with the wickedness of Bello and APC in that state, i won't be surprised if Dino wins
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Owochogod: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Dino may be useless but he's way better than yahaya bello.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Skodiswayze(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2023
The senator representing your constituent, show us what he has done so we can compare and contrast

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Iluvmycontr3: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehehe

There are no serious minded politicians in Kogi state jor,,
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by Emmagreat93(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
There's this Man who has proven himself, I'm talking about Leke Abejide, the gubernatorial candidate of the ADC. If he succeeds as the Governor -elect, Kogi State will be better for it.
Re: Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye by ViceGovernor: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Morbeta11:

Goodluck to you guys.....am just afraid of a Senator that flunt and pays some attention to the number of his wrist watches, shoes , cars, belts, every corner of his house,trousers and food he eats at every point to crave for attention...once again I say goodluck to you all, pray his becomes the messiah you seek.
I can tell you categorically that SDM no longer does his needless showoffs.
He is now fully focused in the task ahead....the governor's seat is no place to crack a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third APC Group Emerges / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results / Tribunal: Don't Be A Double Loser, Sagay Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.