Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Message Me: Independent Defensive Driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Message Me: Independent Defensive Driver (114 Views)

If You Need An Accountant, Internal Audit Or External Audit, Message Me / Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me / To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Me: Independent Defensive Driver by Abbey2411(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Defensive driving describes the practice of drivers who consciously reduce the dangers associated with driving. Defensive driving techniques reduce the likelihood of a collision or incident and can even save costs related to vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption, by driving smoothly and steadily.

Do you have a trip to make with your personal ride and wish to rest at owner's corner while an Independent Defensive Driver sits behind the wheel to take you wherever you want to go?

Safe we go! Safe we get there! Safe we drive back home!

Text Mr Adedeji Ayinde up on WhatsApp: +234 812 853 8756 for booking at least 2days ahead of journey.

Waiting to read from you 🤝

(1) (Reply)

CV And Linkedin Profile Optimization / Boost Conversion For Your Brand (copywriter For Hire) / Sales Officer (health Sector)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.