Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up (299 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up by Equaljhayloaded: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2023
If the King wasn’t dead, you wouldn’t see me with her” Portable opens up on his affair with Late Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Queen Dami

Nigerian street singer, Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has finally opened up on his alleged affair with the Late Alaafin of Oyo’s, wife, Queen Dami.

There had been news that the former Alaafin’s wife is in a relationship with Portable who recently got married to an actress.

Controversial blogger Gist Lover also alleged that the mother of one is in a relationship with Portable by sharing screenshots of their comments.

The comments were captured at different times when they exchange endearing words such as my king and queen, also using love emojis.

Finally speaking on their relationship in an interview on the Honest Bunch Podcast, Portable hinted at being in a relationship with her.

The father of five debunked reports that he is the father of her child, stating that Queen Dami, was only a fan before the death of her husband, the King.

According to him, things switch up from there as he isn’t one to have an affair with people’s wives.

“No the Alaafin of Oyo is the owner of the child.

She is my fan from Day one but I heard the King is dead and after King na King.

If the King wasn’t dead, you wouldn’t see me with her. I don’t run after people’s wives”.

Watch him speak:
[b]Source:[/b]https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/if-the-king-wasnt-dead-you-wouldnt-see-me-with-her-portable-opens-up-on-his-affair-with-late-alaafin-of-oyos-wife-queen-dami/

Re: If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up by BMathew: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2023
After king nah king grin
Re: If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up by dawnomike(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2023
He will be fine

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2023 Edition 'all Stars' Have Arrived And Are Eager For Some Fantastic M / Mercy Eke Cries On Tv, Dbanj Sister In Court OAP Dotun Cries For Help / Portable Attack And Shame Don Jazzy As He Use His Name To Advise Rema, Ayra Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.