Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,324 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge (20572 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by Levels1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
It looks like the law is only for Christians.
Asari Dokubo was not arrested

MC Olumo was not arrested

But the igbo who wanted to protect igbo shops got arrested

The igbo pastor in abuja brandishing a guy has been charged

Yet the people who burnt that Christian gal in sokoto have not even been charged

This country is against Christians I can see and especially Igbo Christians

You end up saying Nothing.

I'm a Christian but the law must take is cause.
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by DeepSight(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
ecolime:

He just another corrupt official obeying his Master's instructions.[/b]

Whatever those instructions were, he added pepper to them.

1 Like

Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by correctguy101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Like play like fight, dem go forget everything and the man go jhus settle as usual...

Or he form fainting if the shout too much for his liver... Una remember that mad man on the palliative matter?

Nothing will happen, no be prophesy, na country I know I dey talk about..

Like I always say, they will only "Shout on the heads" of their fellow pilferers. Since they know they're guilty of same crime and if the drama too serious, their underwear go show for public.
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by Excel4eva: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Drop your number
Laugh has killed me

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below[/quote]
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by ReubenE(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have not even seen the charges yet you're already masturbating. Under what offences does "conferring unlawful advantages" fall
Reading the comments, especially some just makes one cringe.

Like the bold, this is just another round of time wastage and diversion of public attention. What on earth is "conferring unlawful advantages" and some morons on here find that worthy of celebration...just weeks ago, same morons celebrated the "possession of firearm charge" which is about to be withdrawn.

It is becoming clearer that the government does not have anything reasonable to charge Emefiele with.
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by jonnex: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
It is not complete until I add my own, I exchange my N25,000 power bank for N2,000 raw cash just to have cash at hand. "Inhumanity to a fellow being"
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by Ykc2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! So Emefiele has become Fulanized.
tinubu dey fear to arrest emefiele oga who is buhari,emefiele did what his boss buhari asked him to do
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ykc2:
tinubu dey fear to arrest emefiele oga who is buhari,emefiele did what his boss buhari asked him to do
Lol! Soon that one will get what is coming to him.
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by Mrpojj(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: FG Files 20 Charges Against Emefiele In Abuja, Seeks To Withdraw Firearms Charge by JOemmy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
That money change really pained tinibu well well if he is really serious he should have been going after oil subsidy thieves in buhari's regime and investigating the nnpc and it's gm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entwistle Rubbishes Telegraph Report On Buhari (photos) / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Get Loan Without Collateral From LAPO (best Micro Finance Bank In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.