Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,636 members, 7,854,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ (3233 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by AntiTerrorist: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sam Amadi Predicts What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies President Tinubu

Enioluwa Adeniyi

Ex-aide to former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, Sam Amadi on Tuesday spoke amidst anticipation of the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT).

Amadi in a post on his Twitter account predicted what will happen if the Tribunal disqualifies President Bola Tinubu who contested on the platform of the All Progressives Congress in the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

According to Amadi, heaven will not fall if the tribunal disqualifies President Tinubu, adding that heaven as well will not fail if he is affirmed the winner of the 2023 presidential election.

Naija News understands that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, and flagbearer of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi are currently challenging Tinubu’s victory.

The presidential candidates are also challenging the declaration of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) during the 2023 presidential election.

He called for justice to be done in the ruling of the presidential tribunal.

Amadi wrote, “If d PEPT rightly rules that Tinubu stays heaven will not fall

“If d PEPT rightly rules that Tinubu is disqualified, heaven will not fall.

“Let justice be done. That’s all that matters.

“Let all parties advocate their views freely

“Stop attacking #ObiDients.

“#AllEyesOnJudiciary”
https://www./2023/08/15/sam-amadi-predicts-what-will-happen-if-presidential-tribunal-disqualifies-president-tinubu/?amp=1

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Tntsi: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
All eyes on the Judiciary.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Same people that believed Buhari was jibril elsudan are the ones believing that Tinubu will be disqualified at the tribunal.
Keep building your castles in the air.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
TINUBU is corrupt and fight dirty,so it's not possible to disqualify him as long as bribery is involved. Now he has Nigeria money to buy anyone.

The judge can only disqualify someone that is honest and doesn't give bribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by AntiTerrorist: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
All eyes on the Judiciary.
I still wonder why this harmless statement is giving supporters of our dear own Pablo EscoBAT terrible nightmare.

yarimo heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate Ttalk madridguy etc

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by AntiTerrorist: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Same people that believed Buhari was jibril elsudan are the ones believing that Tinubu will be disqualified at the tribunal.
At your age no husband, nothing nothing. Which reasonable man will marry you? Shame on you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Flangelo12: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Flangelo12: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is what Obi is banking on..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by BoldBrainz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

You should have had a seat at the Presidential Elections Petition Tribunal panel. Perhaps your sharp mouth would have helped enough to convince the other judges to jail Obi and Atiku for daring to challenge the electoral outcome.

6 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by BoldBrainz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Flangelo12:
This is what Obi is banking on..

Kemen, die it grin!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by BoldBrainz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
At your age no husband, nothing nothing. Which reasonable man will marry you? Shame on you.

I'm not reasonable, so I'll marry her.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Ashez: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good to know that nothing will happen and it won't take long
Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm not reasonable, so I'll marry her.

Hahahaha

She is your heart delightful abi. You wan friend wahala woman 😁

be preparing to cover another bad news on the life of this gentleman. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by BoldBrainz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha

I gree.😂.

I'll rather die smiling on top of what I like, than in a motor accident or by the hands of brutal bandits.

If my death sentence is between the thighs of a wahala woman, I'll embrace it warmly.
Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I gree.😂.

I'll rather die smiling on top of what I like, than in a motor accident or by the hands of brutal bandits.

If my death sentence is between the thighs of a wahala woman, I'll embrace it warmly.

😂😂😂😁
Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by JASONjnr(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing will ever happen......

I believe Peter Obi will take this and not go further to the ICC as he declared earlier.

Believe me,we all know that it was a complete rob of a fatal win. Buhari had to leave the country in that state of total mess.

I'm equally glad that Tinubu who wanted power by all means isn't having it cheap at the helm of his stolen career.....

Power no be for mouth, threatening Niger with a cocain licking mouth won't make anyone respect you.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by astonished: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing will happen than, Tinubu continue his government till court case reach supreme court, if supreme court favour other candidates apart from Tinubu, Tinubu shall call for referendum and Nigeria will need to decide if they want to stay together or go apart.

The southwest will demand for breaking apart as it's taboo for Igbo man to rule over them, then the country will amicably breakup and everyone govern his region

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
With the endless moral and corruption baggages surrounding this man especially the heroine-drug running scandal in the USA, the APC ought not to have presents him for any elective office let alone the sacred office of the President.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by TimeMachine2: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sam Amadi? Any surprised? Foolish obidients thinks they can bully everyone to aso rock. E no go beta for you Mr Sam!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Racoon(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Sam Amadi? Any surprised? Foolish obidients thinks they can bully everyone to aso rock. E no go beta for you Mr Sam!
But the negative interpretation is that he(Buhari ) doesn’t care about the integrity, character and honesty of who succeeds him.
-1). That negative interpretation is my concern here, and it’s premised on Buhari’s support for the election of Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s next president. It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!

-2). Truth is, next year’s presidential election will have huge long-term implications, its outcome will affect Nigeria for decades. Therefore, no patriotic Nigerian should sit on the fence; that patriotism is what underpins this intervention. To be sure, the presidential election should be as much about character as manifesto.

-3). The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”
-4). But here are questions for President Buhari: Is he aware of the damaging allegations swirling around Tinubu? Given what he knows, does he think Tinubu is a fit and proper person to be Nigeria’s president? Is he happy that Tinubu’s life, pedigree and backstory are veiled in secrecy or, as someone puts it, a “miasma of dubiety”?
In the US, every major presidential candidate is an open book. But not Tinubu. He arrogantly refuses to answer uncomfortable questions about his past. Instead, he uses surrogates: Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga.

Who see him as their route to advancement and are blatantly lying to Nigerians, treating them as morons. Recently, they came full throttle with deliberate untruths about the drug allegations against Tinubu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by rummmy: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Gentlelox: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
astonished:
Nothing will happen than, Tinubu continue his government till court case reach supreme court, if supreme court favour other candidates apart from Tinubu, Tinubu shall call for referendum and Nigeria will need to decide if they want to stay together or go apart.

The southwest will demand for breaking apart as it's taboo for Igbo man to rule over them, then the country will amicably breakup and everyone govern his region
but it not taboo to rule Igbo man ?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by JAMO84: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
"I won the election and I will prove it" time to prove don reach, Agulu fraudster go dey drag certificate, 25% in Gwarinpa, 69 years old drug case.....

THIRD CLASS SORE LOSER

14 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Las Las Na obidients go still cry. Propaganda won't be entertained in the court but fact and the fact is Tinubu has not committed any crime and hasn't own up to any. No judgement will be given based on social media lies

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Babaik: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
E nor fit happen.
How can the court remove a sitting president.
That's the sad thing about Nigeria.

It is just because we have not suffered enough that is why we don't have sense in this country, because BAT ought not to have one vote. Mo dey suffer, suffer Neva tire us.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by flokii: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tribunal won't disqualify PBAT.. never gonna happen cos the world will reject such evil. His intelligent handling of ECOWAS and Niger republic tussle has given him a big boost and wide acceptance in the global community.

Let's even say it happens that tribunal rules against the president, the Supreme court will rule in his favour and that ends it.

Obi and his headless zombidients mob are on a wild goose chase really.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by NaijaCover(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha

Hmmmmm
Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
The PEPT will rightly rule that Tinubu stays and heaven will not fall.

14 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by dragunov: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
seunmsg:
The PEPT will rightly rule that Tinubu stays and heaven will not fall.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆🤣😝😆😝😜. You're everywhere o. You're in ECOWAS, federal civil service, military. Now you're in the PEPT. Gbogbo nì ṣe Kadoso!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by Chiefpriestt: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
This evening news paper rest small

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ by FloatingSeed: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
the nation will jubilate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Lauds Outgoing LG Bosses Over Good Performance / Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 / Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.