Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? (10066 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / What Do You Advise Me To Do? / What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by labtos: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
I need your advice please. This Philosophy has no significant market value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
I did philosophy too but am actually abandoning that course for criminology. Well if you want to continue there are competitive masters courses such as

- Masters in Philosophy of Science and the Natural World

- Masters in Art, science and visual thinking

- Masters in Philosophy of Data and digital society

- Masters in Philosophy of politics and economics

16 Likes

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Or you can do part-time in medical law and ethics, then do medical ethics as full masters course. It is highly employable
labtos:

8 Likes

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by LikeAking: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good luck.
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by gratefulheart(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Go and learn date science, data analysis etc thank me later

labtos:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Nazgul: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Law.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Hezzyluv: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Go and join 9ja politicsgrin

1 Like

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by SILVERLINES: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
sad

History and international relations

Religious and cultural studies or education History

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by inoki247: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lol in Nigeria shey any course dey wey guarantee ur success...

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by froxydydx: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Do a masters in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Entanglement: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
labtos:
education
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Maynman: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
labtos:
Oh my, philosophy means love of wisdom..
That’s all you need, the love. You don’t sell or buy wisdom in the market.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by adecz: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Criminology and cybercrime studies
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by LordGuru1: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by shiki(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ethics or Humanities will be of great advantage
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
shiki:
Criminology will be of great advantage

For philosophy
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by shiki(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes shocked
drimzsmoke:

For philosophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by OboOlora(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Op na Uk u de go do the masters?
If yes, the course nor matter since na still care work u go to be up doing😁
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by harsysky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2023

The way people dish out advices these days is mind-boggling. Someone studied philosophy, who probably may not be good in mathematics, and someone proffers data science, analytics and the rest. If it's the analytics part, no wahala but science, there is wahala.

It is not like the OP can't do such course, but you could have asked him his likes and dislikes , so that he/she wouldn't take a course and run away in few months.

Op, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much mathematics do you like?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by WeirdAlien: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
If you like cognitive science, you can do masters in Philosophy and AI.
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Make up artist
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Ivlesivil(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
labtos:

Conflict Resolution and Diplomatic relations as Masters with a Philosophy background,..
Trust me , doors will open yakpa 4 you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Mccullum: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
You can take Msc in peace studies and conflict resolutions.
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by happney65: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Criminology is perfect. Then go join the NPF after your masters.. grin
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by samuelson06(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
labtos:

When did you graduate and what have you been doing since then? What career path or industry do you like or would want to pursue?
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by Timagex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
I also studied philosophy at Oau, ife. I was into photography before gaining admission, was a photographer throughout school and still a photographer now. cool

If you want to continue the path, you might want to consider lecturing. There are other master courses that will tickle your fancy Sha.

You are also right. Philosophy degree doesn't hold weight in this part of the world.

Rugged you.... wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by humblespirit: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Criminology
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by ChengHun(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Go for public administration if possible
Re: Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? by b3llo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
froxydydx:
Do a masters in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
which school offer this course?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Soft Drinks And Juice Distributorship In Nigeria / Who Wants To Be A Bus Conductor For Life? / Going Back To School While Working Full Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.