Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting (41855 Views)

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
spiSeyi:
Bad news for Obi grin , if PBAT can stabilize the economy by this time next year. I can tell you that Obi will lose relevance in Nigeria politics for life bcs Obi and his mobs are only banking on the poor economic status of Nigeria. You will see them bitter whenever there is any good news about Nigeria. Oh, I forgot that they have become Nigeriens, maybe Obi should try his luck in Niger 🇳🇪 grin grin
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided my head hurts trying to read this trash.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Theunbothered: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
100% importation of foreign goods is the cause.

The device you used to type this nonsense where did you get it? grin

You think all the countries you want to blindly copy don't import? Dey there.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Bradford111(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Lastmankc(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Goodnews keh

So you believe a mere meeting without work input will crash dollar

If na so make them dey hold the meeting every two hours so that before end of next tomorrow dollar will crash from $1 to N10

Some of una get small brain I swear

If to say you be woman to knack you no go pass two indomie one egg
This guy self

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Ikaeniyan0: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So what is your problems then? People who exchanged dollars have said that as at this morning dollar exchanged for 940.

Who are the people who admit to exchange dollar this morning? Your fellow bitter and fraustrated obidients? Answer me let's know the foolish person between you and I grin
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Truthfulguy10: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Goodnews keh

So you believe a mere meeting without work input will crash dollar

If na so make them dey hold the meeting every two hours so that before end of next tomorrow dollar will crash from $1 to N10

Some of una get small brain I swear

If to say you be woman to knack you no go pass two indomie one egg

Lmao🤣
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Bradford111:

Mtcheew fake new dollar is still 920
Please stop that thing you did I don't like it
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by BCISLTD: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Parallel market ko parallelogram junction ni

No go bank or meet Aboki to sell dollar for you @ N790 oo if not na slap them go use cover your face

Oga abeg modify ur post to show the real rate pls...this APC can lie ehn!!@@
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by spiSeyi: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided my head hurts trying to read this trash.
Are you Obi or one of his mobs grin
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by tctrills: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You wey no get money to buy dollar too dey talk cheesy

Only useless obi supporters don't like hearing good news about Nigeria.
Oga what does this have to do with Obi. Please talk to anyone that buys dollar before disgracing yourself online. Poverty has no political party, it's affecting everyone.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Bradford111(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Please stop that thing you did I don't like it

Okay baby sorry
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by spiSeyi: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 If you like believe this junk news. Dollarvto Naira as at today in black market is N940.. I just asked my aboki
I talk am grin , good news is their bad news bad news is their good news
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Bradford111:

Okay baby sorry
Go and take it down.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by eteebanky: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
They should ban Abokifx completely

That website is misleading

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by onyxo76(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2023
keep dishing out nonsense news, something my cake seller bought for 970 yesterday evening. crash ko, crush ni.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Bradford111(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Go and take it down.

Kk
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Dem don dey pay subsidy for dollar now abi.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who are the people who admit to exchange dollar this morning? Your fellow bitter and fraustrated obidients? Answer me let's know the foolish person between you and I grin
Okay, they are telling lies.

Now, you tell me the last time you exchanged dollars so i can believe you.

You have tried suggesting that i am broke, i have £1 in my account and i have never seen dollars, it didn't work, now it is frustrated, bitter and obidients grin grin can you see that you are inadequate mentally?

However, You are right again, i am frustrated and bitter because unfortunately normal people has to share space and air with an ignoramus like you.

Now, crawl back into your small minded hole.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2023
spiSeyi:

Are you Obi or one of his mobs grin
More rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by spiSeyi: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish.
Simple question you no fit answer undecided
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Sheriman(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Something that is still going to reach N1000
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by socialjustice93: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
spiSeyi:

Simple question you no fit answer undecided
More crap.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by obi58: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Elvis2kay:
All dollars account must be close. This is Nigeria and Naira is what we spend. No Naira account is allow in USA.

Sell your crude oil abroad in naira nau.

Olodo.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by chatinent: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
A meeting crashed it?

An insult to economics.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by APC2: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
grin grin
Sponsored publication. CBN should be serious, not media racketeering.
See the current price

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by MT: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by oloriooko(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2023
your case is hopeless and why do you sound like a teenager?

Ikaeniyan0:
A pained obi supporter. Obi will never become the president of Nigeria.

Tinubu a Yoruba Muslim will rule Nigeria till 2031, nah the koko be that grin
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by prophetfire: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You wey no get money to buy dollar too dey talk cheesy

Only useless obi supporters don't like hearing good news about Nigeria.
Mister this news is a lie. Audio newspaper crashing. I do business that involves buying and selling in dollars daily.
Nothing crashed. That figure quoted there is a very pathetic lie. It's still above 900.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Yankee101: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Hold your dollar
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by herrostar: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2023
You dey mind them
spencekat:
So let pump price of PMS come down too,but it is 942 on AbokiFx site@parallel market.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by sharone21(f): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2023
When you leave the Naira in the hands of forces of demand and supply from greedy, capitalist Nigerians without pegging it as a regulator, you have this very devalued Naira.

CBN can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.