Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush (29336 Views)

72hrs After: Niger Republic Maintained Their Borders Entry Points Closed. / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's time the Nigerian military stop using Hilux to transport soldiers while going for operations. Tinubu should focus on improving the standard of our military. Our military should be operating as a mechanize one by now.

Nigeria has two companies manufacturing Armored Vehicles. Daicon make Ezugwu MRAP and Proforce make Igirigi
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Calitoscassius(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
DrGoodman:
They thought this is bombing innocent civilians at Izombe.

The coas will quietly leave the state today out of fear, and return to issue statements against ipob who are defending their farmlands against killers.
grin grin grin grin The Niger riens will bomb them to oblivion
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Calitoscassius(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
The zoogerian zombie soldiers are already quaking in their cowards boots.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by ello29(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/16/dont-allow-your-morale-dwindle-army-chief-urges-troops-after-niger-ambush/

Who is leaking the military intelligence info to the terrorist? Why have we not look inward to fish out those responsible
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Emetex22(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Never4getU:

Obidient spotted
Yes ooh, Obedient spotted, if na East, they army will have erection and slaughter innocent bystanders, the chicken is home to roost, it is not even yet Uhuru, do die for Nigeria is a waste
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Cti28(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:
You died for nothing if you die for Nigeria.

Nigerian soldiers should not listen to this man. If E sure for am, he should be in war front not in some AC chilled office and be giving orders.
Someone who has long returned to Abuja. I saw his motorcade this evening along Abuja-Kaduna express road.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Charly68: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
We salute the courage of our indefatigable troupe ..please buckle up to avenge the death of your comerade ..kill the miscreants mercilessly.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by youngsahito(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Nigerian soldiers should not listen to this man. If E sure for am, he should be in war front not in some AC chilled office and be giving orders.
Keyboard warrior typing under nairaland forum. So if they don't obey him, you will be the next in command.
Casualties happen everywhere in the world among troops.
He was gallantly in Niger to encourage them and not under AC.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by SmilingImabong: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
sad
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by TalkingBird: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chai chai!
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by SirLakes: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
People wey still dey join soldier in Nigeria no like themselves grin
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Easyosafo: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nigeria Army can't withstand Niger. Nigeria Army should not try that joke. The waste will be unbearable, and unrecoverable even in 50years to come.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by achorladey: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

This guy don fally hand.

E dey remind me of the lizard Rango.

All mouth.

RANGO redeem itself when it had the chance. The military of old we know won't allow this incidence to slide. That area and community go don receive visitors wey pass them. As it seems we don't know why the military we know today allow too many manipulation in their midst. That internal discipline far far gone.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Mrpojj(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Tayorshd87: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

My brother am telling you ..how can somebody ask me to die for Nigeria when there own children are in overseas e under AC ..

I stead of me to go into the bush then why can't I be in my home make my wife cook Banga soup and eba make i chop and sleep 😂😆
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by moneyissweet(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Did I hear him say gallant troops of the Nigerian Army paid the supreme price.

Hahahaha

Gallant in greave without any compensation

Mumu country with mumu soldiers.

Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
22o62021:
Na innocent civilians them dey get power for
Lol! Many of them actually deserved the gruesome deaths they face.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Adedokunayode: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Just one helicopter strike from their worthy opponents, they are now talking of dwindling morales. But they threw away their morality only a few days back, when they were forming commandos, brutalizing civilians in lagos (unarmed lastma officials). No be juju be that
If only you know the Sacrifices they make to normalize life in Borno state, yobe state, and Adamawa u won’t be saying Trash
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Adedokunayode: 5:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Many of them actually deserved the gruesome deaths they face.
Hmmm. And you will be the first person to shout where are the military when insecurity visit you
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by YouandiAllofus: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2023
Adedokunayode:
If only you know the Sacrifices they make to normalize life in Borno state, yobe state, and Adamawa u won’t be saying Trash
Is that why they should lack adherance to rules of engagement on unarmed civilians but suddenly become low on morale when they meet their match?
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Adedokunayode:
Hmmm. And you will be the first person to shout where are the military when insecurity visit you
Likewise you.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by commoditiesnig: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Mrtaye: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
they will soon send u to Niger to go and die
Abi no be olodo you be or how Niger state and Niger republic take be the same
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Sheriman(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Next month they will kill 3 bandits dem no go let us hear word again
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by PPIA: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Lagbajaaaaa nothing for yooooooou!
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Foooolish talk. I pity anybody that listen to this moronn. Die for Nigeria, die for nothing.
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by dlaw70(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Then, he should join them. It's not about sending our gallant soldiers to go and die in the ✋ hands of these ruthless bandits who are being sponsored by our corrupt politicians. And these generals are aware and knows the sponsorers but they decided to keep mute.
Talk is easy.
So they are dying because he is not amongst them ?
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Abi no be olodo you be or how Niger state and Niger republic take be the same
I'm laughing at ur ignorance from Amsterdam
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Mrtaye: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I'm laughing at ur ignorance from Amsterdam
No be only Amsterdam na Afghanistan
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Mrtaye:

No be only Amsterdam na Afghanistan
ur suffering never start
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by Mrtaye: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ur suffering never start
Suffering? Just being a patriot
Re: ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Suffering? Just being a patriot
they swear for u with suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP By Sector - Oil Isn't The Major Source Of Our Income / South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.