Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu (9631 Views)

Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Story...this is the same thing Buhari said and deceived nigerians with ...but Buhari administration was bad... nigerians suffered a lot
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by princeade86(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great
but u can't be patience during 2012 right?
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by easzypeaszy(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2023
WildChild00:
Your administration is not doing well anofe, Nigerians are suffering, you never had a blue print of what to do when u resumed office.
Obi no fit do half of wetin dis man go do.
I undrstnd if u wnt ur Igbo brthrs to win but frgt Obi tenure by now we fr dey buy derica of rice 1500
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2023
WildChild00:
Your administration is not doing well anofe, Nigerians are suffering, you never had a blue print of what to do when u resumed office.
..do not mind him...the same thing Buhari government told nigerians they are repositioning nigeria...but Buhari administration was bad... nigerians suffered a lot
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2023
Kaiser20:

Please erase this Rubish you wrote up there. Everyone is not a fool like some
Emir Sanusi said that lazy politicians have taken Nigerians as fools without Nigerians responding.
A patient that will never come, if you continued to be foolish all year round it's a sickness
Imagine you are suffering and calling your fellow citizens heaters because they speak out not zombies like you

Now Sanusi has become the ideal politician that should speak for Nigerian.

The same man that was dishing CBN funds to a particular people, ran to Lagos after being deposed as Emir. Since he sees only Lagos as a place conducive to living, then gives it to the architect of the man that makes that possible.

Nobody is defending any politician here, but reason must prevail that we have to choose and support among the crop of the one we have
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Nchenches: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2023
The same manner the APC Tinubu founded has been repositioning Nigeria's economy since 2015 - but the economy now in hell fire. Renewed hope - meaningless promise.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by jahsharon: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Shey una dey hear? No going back on Tinubu's policies. Anybody wey want die, make e die
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Teenaira: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great

I thought they said this man will be dead before the completion of APC primaries. He has gone ahead to win the primaries and the election proper and even still waxing stronger. Could it be that he is dead already and it is his ghost that is ruling ?
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Nchenches: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great
Tinubu paced all over the SW region between 1999 to 2012 campaigning for political restructuring of Nigeria away from the present lopsided political structure and unitary government system created by northern military dictators.
But when the opportunity for political restructuring of Nigeria came up in the 2014 CONFAB, Tinubu abandoned political restructuring and joined the most Conservative Buhari of CPC that resists political restructuring of Nigeria. It's hard to believe any word from Tinubu's mouth. He plays politics only for his private bank account.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Issues40(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Buhari said more than this. Fighting corruption, introducing the treasury single account, and all of that. But where did he leave Nigeria at the end of 8 years? Your guess is as good as mine......
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2023
sholly246:

You're an hypocrite because you and your likes blame PMB for not able to move Nigeria forward instead of blaming the ministers,

Your next plan now is to credit the ministers and rubbish the president
grin grin grin
Zombies sha 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♂️
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Only a fool will load stone into pot and keep putting fire for it to soften like yam.

He'll wait till eternity.

A faulty foundation cannot give you any good result, but majority are something else.

Reason your sufferings will be in progression.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by michoim(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Nonsense. What a trash from the most insensitive president in world history!
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by MrPOTUS: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Realguyman1:
That was how they were saying Nigerians should endure that Buhari was setting Nigeria on the right track when the old man started destroying the country back then in 2015/16. But after 8yrs na excuses come full everywhere with a lot of his dumb supporters even shifting blames other things and to Emefiele.

Sanusi wey still manage be elite for the country done fit come out with some boldness say Nigeria politicians done really see Nigerians finish nor be small. Them done use region, tribe, religion, poverty and many other things take disfunction many Nigerians head finish so tey higher population of Nigerians nor get ordinary sense of reasoning again.

U see this present Nigeria so, forget am, Nigeria nor go anywhere. Nigeria can never be great after someone like Tinubu taking over after eight years of Buhari disastrous rule. Forget all those nonsense endure wey politicians and their dumb supporters just dey tell Nigerians to endure, na complete suffer for nothing them dey endure.

Aswear bro, nah d truth u nail so.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by GeneralDae: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣🤣
Stop reading with emotions
I stated there that he presented both the blurred results on IREV and the original scores that proved he won overwhelmingly in those places but figures were allocated to Tinubu

Judgement nor too far again
So what were those original scores of the 18000 polling units? He only presented scores for Rivers state and Benue state. You think scores from those two states alone made Obi winner?

Obi said I won the election and I would prove it. What final score did he see to make him believe he won?
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by IbotNugida(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2023
The difference is clear! Nigerians deserves nothing less than well-planned, diversified economy like what you've kick-started. I wish you success over the plans of the haters.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Blissfulness: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2023
You have nothing to offer.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by WAPINATION: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2023
The only thing APC knows how to do nest is keep giving the people hope while bring on silly policies, hype it and make it sound good to the people until it becomes obvious the policy is not working then blame the cause on something before they used to blame past administration until that pattern became obsolete and they have nothing to blame their woes on other than to keep up with lies and silly propaganda until the country is finally ran aground.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by bluefilm: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Nonsense. angry
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by penta(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2023
melonsgroup:
Seun Okinbaloye from Channels TV asked Peter Obi what evidence he will provide in court to prove that he won the election, and Obi replied, “If I tell you everything, what will I tell the courts? You know I'm obidient. They said we shd go to court; I will go there and prove it! I will challenge this rascality for the future of this Country!”

Ladies and gentlemen, all that you see happening is that rascality Peter Obi is challenging and we must continue to apply pressure.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

Nonsense people don't take responsibility for their loss, just like that Anambra Girl that claimed she got the highest JAMB score and JAMB has denied her and many gullible people believe her.. you think with these your irresponsibilities tactics/rascality/pressure.. if any of your candidate ever win an election in Nigeria especially President, we(the real patriot of Nigeria) we will keep quiet and accept your candidate You people has started what you can not finish with your nonsense irresponsibility. We will show that your candidate a renew rascality.. then you will know that no one has the monopoly of madness and stupidity.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Lolz419: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

So what were those original scores of the 18000 polling units? He only presented scores for Rivers state and Benue state. You think scores from those two states alone made Obi winner?

Obi said I won the election and I would prove it. What final score did he see to make him believe he won?
Lolz
If u have no knowledge of what is going on in PEPT please seek for knowledge or better keep quiet
Obi is contesting the results of 21 states including the 3 of the states he won (Lagos, imo and plateau).
He presented blurred results of some polling units from these states.
Obi is challenging the process and the outcome
Here are his prayers
1. Tinubu and Shettima were not qualified to run. But if the court says otherwise,
2. The process that brought them in is flaw (INEC abandoning their own guidelines at the 11th hour). But if the court says the process is fair,
3. Then, he won the election and should have been declared the winner

The court we have to determine the first 2 before going to the 3rd
And he proved all
He presented blured results from over 18000 polling units from 21 states including Rivers, imo, Ekiti, benue, plateau, Lagos etc. That shows how over 2.5million votes wrongly or deliberately not added to him instead given to Tinubu

I rest my case

Judgement nor too far again
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2023
melonsgroup:
Seun Okinbaloye from Channels TV asked Peter Obi what evidence he will provide in court to prove that he won the election, and Obi replied, “If I tell you everything, what will I tell the courts? You know I'm obidient. They said we shd go to court; I will go there and prove it! I will challenge this rascality for the future of this Country!”

Ladies and gentlemen, all that you see happening is that rascality Peter Obi is challenging and we must continue to apply pressure.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

Pressure on judges will backfire. As a lawyer called to the bar in the 80's I can tell you for sure that you cannot bully or intimidate SC judges. They will assert their independence as a badge of honour.

All this eyes on the judiciary thing is doa. But feel free to continue.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by joefelin2345: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great
That's how Nigerians were admonished to be patient with the last Administration for good 8 years. What came out of it except pain, misery, hardship etc.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Sincerely speaking, I have no grouse with the likes of Tinubu, they are who they are.

Nigerians with their Stockholm syndrome are the ones to blame for all of this.

In 8 years, another idiot comes around to repeat the same empty promises and asper usual Nigerians will gobble it up. I have never met a people such as our people.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Empredboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Didn't buhari reposition the economy? What do I know
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by drlateef: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great

Excellent talk. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by FreeSpirited: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

So what evidence did he eventually present to the court?
have you asked your father before asking this foolishh question
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Segzy19: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Hmmm! Same delusion that made you lose the presidential election. Same way it will also make you lose at the tribunal. The same tribunal whose judges you guys have blackmailed, harassed and maligned for no reason.... You guys ain't wise at all... Obi will remain at home for the next 8years....

melonsgroup:

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2023
By destroying it First?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Musisco01(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Yeah! But into doom

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2023
with propaganda??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Six Governors As Zonal Coordinators / Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami / Visa Restrictions: FG, US Officials To Hold Crucial Negotiation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.