Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (16028 Views)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chinny024(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
ednut1:
People should not be having more than 2 kids . If your are poor one child don do till things stabilize. Many married women are doing secret hook up to feed their kids.

Lol....Hook up keee... We reject it in Jesus name...It can never get that bad..
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fikayormi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jantuuu:
no problem

How do we go about it

Drop your number

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol....Hook up keee... We reject it in Jesus name...It can never get that bad..
dey play
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Free2Fly:

When fellow humans make sacrifices to help us, we quickly, albeit ignorantly, attribute it to an unseen god.

That's not fair at all.
Wow are u also non religious?

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by candidbabe(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
leisuretym:
What role are the jobless wives playing at this time other than to increase the tempo of their nagging and make life more miserable for their husbands , increase your nagging and put more pressure on the man for more money

Never marry a non contributing wife, to say they are bag of liabilities is an understatement

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just like my neighbour's jobless wife with no educational certificate was questioning him last night why he didn't buy fuel for the generator.

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
candidbabe:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just like my neighbour's jobless wife with no educational certificate was questioning him last night why he didn't buy fuel for the generator.

For real?

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by candidbabe(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

For real?

Yes oooo
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fulgur: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

For real?

That simple 4 letter word (fool) got to you, didn't it?

It should. There were several other choice literal weapons to have deployed and I'm well stock in my weaponry, but i chose the simplicity and the unmistakable lethality of that four letter word. cheesy
They adequately described you -- jobless, visionless and a petty gossip.

You actually live in nairaland, uninspiring Oaf like you.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Fulgur:

That simple 4 letter word (fool) got to you, didn't it?

It should. There were several other choice literal weapons to have deployed and I'm well stock in my weaponry, but i chose the simplicity and the unmistakable lethality of that four letter word. cheesy
They adequately described you -- jobless, visionless and a petty gossip.

You actually live in nairaland, uninspiring Oaf like you.

Dem don ban am grin grin grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue

As dem don ban you now, your comments are irrelevant to me. You go open new account tire grin grin

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fulgur: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Dem don ban am grin grin grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue

As dem don ban you now, your comments are irrelevant to me. You go open new account tire grin grin

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet me grin grin grin

Bans are medals, a totem of your anguish. The mods were your last resort.

And you believe bans hurt? grin unlike you, I don't live in nairaland. There's a real world out there devoid of the fantasies dweebs like you pin your hope on.

Mr 'married women with low income', small-time internet gossip and lowlife recidivist, how's life being without a real job? grin grin grin grin
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Fulgur:

Bans are medals, a totem of your anguish. The mods were your last resort.

And you believe bans hurt? grin unlike you, I don't live in nairaland. There's a real world out there devoid of the fantasies dweebs like you pin your hope on.

Mr 'married women with low income', small-time internet gossip and lowlife recidivist, how's life being without a real job? grin grin grin grin

I forgot to tell you. I don't talk to new acct..

Use ur old acct and face me like a man grin grin grin

I report nuisance on nairaland. You are one of them grin grin grin grin

When dem unban you, talk to me..

Boy grin grin

As e dey pain you, αΊΉ dey sweet u.

Wyre chop bΓ‘n, αΊΉ quick open new acct to reply grin grin grin grin

See painment grin grin grin grin
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fulgur: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

I forgot to tell you. I don't talk to new acct..

Use ur old acct and face me like a man grin grin grin

I report nuisance on nairaland. You are one of them grin grin grin grin

When dem unban you, talk to me..

Boy grin grin

As e dey pain you, αΊΉ dey sweet u.

Wyre chop bΓ‘n, αΊΉ quick open new acct to reply grin grin grin grin

See painment grin grin grin grin

You thought a ban puts an end to your misery, what a grown asΕ› fool! grin

The mod who effects bans on your behalf has his dick stained with your faeces, that's what Denreles do. Dirty swine with a loose rectum.

Mr married women with low income, you definitely are a lowlife with no father figure as a role model. All your life's achievements are the16,425 posts and 368 topics you've made on nairaland alone --- all centred on small unintelligible gossips.

Uninspiring Oaf!
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by 4everyoungpresh(f): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's not really been easy as a single mom of three, but God has been so so faithful. When I try to think how God does it I just smile and cry. God has been so faithful,we've never lacked food,we still eat 3 times daily sometimes 4 times sef. OsaweseπŸ™πŸ™
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DropsMic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Moshybear:
We are still waiting for the Judiciary. It's not over yet.

Is it over now?
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
DropsMic:

Is it over now?
taa gbafuo there angry
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DropsMic(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Moshybear:
taa gbafuo there angry

I love you too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Gender Equality Not Respected In Marriage? / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis / Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.