Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers (39029 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Racoon(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2023
We are talking of merging ministries to cut cost of governance but this illegitimate president of a man is increasing the debt burden of this nation.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Someone should tell Tinubu that Abuja is not Rivers State where Wike rigged for him. If appointing Wike as Minister of FCT is for 25% votes in 2027, then he has failed woefully.
2027 Kwa? Beremx my sister, I thought Peter Obi is winning at the tribunal which one is 2027 bikokwanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by CSTRR: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing concern tinubu with cost of governance.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by OkukoIgbo: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Kawai! Make the money reach all en agberos
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by JAMO84: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2023
W
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by sylve11: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

2027 Kwa? Beremx my sister, I thought Peter Obi is winning at the tribunal which one is 2027 bikokwanu?

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by dkidd: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I hope they come in and make Nigeria better and not coming to steal wotowoto.
Lol... As if u don't already know what they're coming to do. Let's just pray they're still able to deliver something worth while looting
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by farouk2much(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2023
North are losers on this appointment yeye president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Die009: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Carry eyes put on oil wey no dey Irigbaji

Criminals

Asari Dokubo leave wetin him suppose to dey fight for dey fight another thing

Freedom fighter wey dey twerk for Asiwaju

Soboma RIP

One day I’ll become the governor of Rivers State and that will mark the end to all these parasitic relationships

So na only Igbo get oil ? Oil way dey ondo is far much than anambra go check before you start splitting trash

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Mosba: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Plenty ministers, more billions for bulletproof cars. Just perform well and change the situation of the country for better.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2023
President Buhari do pass this one but still all na- rollercoaster i dedicate burna boy's rollercoaster to nigerians
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Realguyman1(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're crying as if your village in the south east produce any oil
Later u guys will say eastern people are filled with hate, whereas u yorubas share same level of hatred with them.

Someone has clarify to u guys so many times here on nairaland that he is from River State, but because of the hate u guys have for the south eastern people, most of u guys can no longer reason anything outside south east again.

That's how anytime I criticised this current set of nonsense we have as government in this country, most of u guys will be saying I'm from south east. And even when I clarify to most of them that I'm from Edo State and even much related to the yorubas interns of history, they will never agreed because the hatred for the south eastern people can't make them reason beyond anything south east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
dre11:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assigned portfolios to 45 ministers confirmed penultimate Monday by the Senate. The list of portfolios announced by the Special Adviser…I

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-splits-petroleum-ministry-appoints-2-state-ministers/

Man of wisdom, performance competition go dey now.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by jahsharon: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Wale Edun the Ogun/Lagos financial guru.

Now haters, look at the portfolios, can you see Technocrats in technical positions or is it EluuuPii you are still seeing?

Look at where Tinubu put Dele Alake, hidden chopping money ministry
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Ochies: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Bat on the beat
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by MTNnews: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2023
We will talk about that in 2027
Beside you don lose up already Pandoraa Obi no de reclaim him mandate again ?

Beremx:
Someone should tell Tinubu that Abuja is not Rivers State where Wike rigged for him. If appointing Wike as Minister of FCT is for 25% votes in 2027, then he has failed woefully.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by stacyadams: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Criminals

Soboma RIP

One day I’ll become the governor of Rivers State and that will mark the end to all these parasitic relationships
...I don screenshot am ...it will come to pass
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by jahsharon: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Criminals

Soboma RIP

Cry, weep, wail for the next 16 years

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Morenikeji090(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Oloriburuku somebody..
Taylor90:

Criminals

Soboma RIP

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by jubrilELsudan: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2023
HE FOR SPLIT HIM WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE JOIN

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by jahsharon: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:

Good that you know 2023 is gone already and that you were just wasting your time at the Tribunal.

In 2027, Wike will be out to do his election magic again, if you be man, come out and put head, the head will be gone
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Jsucre(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Criminals

Soboma RIP

you go still join dem
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by gaskiyamagana: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Criminals

Soboma RIP

Frustration and lamentation in form of big joke from slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2023
THIS MAN TINUBU WILL BE WORSE THAN BUHARI , HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER
MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIANS

dre11:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assigned portfolios to 45 ministers confirmed penultimate Monday by the Senate. The list of portfolios announced by the Special Adviser…

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-splits-petroleum-ministry-appoints-2-state-ministers/

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2023
Bloated ministries
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:

This Wike appointment pain IPOB no be small

Wike is coming to Abuja to eradicate IPOB/OBIDIENTS in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Kusu12: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Ipobidense and mumu comments are like siamesetwins. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Jsucre(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2023
ATEAMS:
Let's pray for this government to succeed no matter what
that's all
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by justtoodark: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2023
45 ministers....
isnt that too many for a country with such low gdp....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.