Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State (12345 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Petrol Subsidy / I Salute Their Courage: Buhari Mourns Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Desusi: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
The president we know

The one who The cap fits

The people's president

God's will for Nigeria

The one who will save the masses from suffering

Compassionate leader

Responsible family man

Erudite academician

Experienced administrator

Astute business man

The one God has blessed

Give way, give way, clear the road kia kia for the man Nigeria voted for grin
God never slumber. It will happened at the appointed time.We shall wait for it as the vision is a stipulated time.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by DrChukki: 4:10am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
And yet obi can't hold event on Monday in any part of south east

Tell Tinubu to go and hold event in Maiduguri in the evening
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by DrChukki: 4:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Gandrova:
I will repeat and continue to repeat it, he has nothing to offer. The scammer of Anambra state

No matter how long you repeat it, the voice of an idịōt can never be heard
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by joe1309: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
The president we know

The one who The cap fits

The people's president

God's will for Nigeria

The one who will save the masses from suffering na social media President be this, my President dey inside Aso rock. U gerrit!

Compassionate leader

Responsible family man

Erudite academician

Astute business man

The one God has blessed

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by rickyrex(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
nobody should complain about unknown gun men activities in the east again until they are known
yess but one day, they will be known and it will shock you they are not ipob but political thugs twarting the effort of the igbos
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Joelzong: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
The president we know

The one who The cap fits

The people's president

God's will for Nigeria

The one who will save the masses from suffering

Compassionate leader

Responsible family man

Erudite academician

Astute business man

The one God has blessed

👌

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Nazgul:
It's a pity that some people who claimed to be sane preferred Tinubu over this man.

Tinubu that went to Chatham house in UK and couldn't answer a single question his own supporters asked him he had to call people to help him answer, Tinubu that strategically avoided every single public media interview, he failed to talk to Nigerians, is the same person some people selected over Peter Obi.

I'm not surprised at how horrible the economy is cos I wasn't expecting anything special from him.
u are talking like someone didn't come second... Obi had no pathway to presidency... Even in 2031 he ll still be Third... APC PDP remains the party that can win presidency...
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Napata77: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

But he has refused to mourn the Soldiers Ipob murdered

He will never do that. He’s a blasted hypocrite with no shame.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Napata77: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man yet you can't openly speak against unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people in the east

As I am now, I’m even scared to visit East, yet this foolish man is only seeing what is happening in Niger state.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Gandrova: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2023
DrChukki:

Lolz! He pain am. Pithobi is a fraudster.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Omoawoke: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
goshee:
Obi should forget 2027. 2027 is meant for my useless father.

Corrected
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by francotunsco: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
The only Obi we know here is Saint Obi, and he is dead. may his soul rest in peace. What a cool actor.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Gandrova: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
DrChukki:

Then your Demi god can never be in Villa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Edeoga Greatest Casualties Of Nigeria’s 2023 Electoral Fraud – Labour Party / Geometric Power Plant: Atiku Hails Nnaji, Otti, Abians / Okonjo-Iweala To Senators: Focus On Project Implementation Not Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.