Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo (53078 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by condralbedez: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin
BoldBrainz:

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by femagj(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Very good. Another source of income for business men and women. Continue
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Afikoo:
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

You can never suppress the people will.

Watch as market women , kids , elderly rock the all eyes on the judiciary polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszMyAsA3cI

What is the name of the market?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Dshocker(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
No peace for the wicked 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Larryndelaw: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out
You people should move on. These election is gone. There is amount of intimidation to the judiciary that will upturn the election. Waiting for cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Larryndelaw: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
You people should move on. These election is gone. There is amount of intimidation to the judiciary that will upturn the election. Waiting for cry cry
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by gabbytabby: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
See as they put Polo for the Son of the woman with hijab for body without the mothers permission and put him for centre stage.

That is how they get people’s children killed please warn your children to always bring any gifts to you first.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by olat70(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Do it very well,even wear it sleep and don't forget also wear it for your pets; however remember to keep your BP drugs handy should the judgment goes against your expectations

The Bragado before election pass this one and what happened las las
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by slowice(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is patriotism at its peak. We must save Nigeria from these gluttons that have swore to destroy it in the name of politics
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ECIDSGO: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Most people in the good side of the south can start and operate an oil refinery, build a car from scratch, invest and invent any machinery, but Nigeria is afraid of their creativity, that's why they are running Nigeria upside down to keep amenities unavailable and scatter every creative spirit.

But we will win in the end.

It will not supprise you that the diesel fuel being imported with hard earned dollars are being refined in peoples backyard in must part of the creeks in the Niger Delta. If we can refine crude to get deisel, kerosene and black oil without all the suphisticated technologies and machines, WHY ARE WE NOT ALLOWING THEM TO PRODUCE These PRODUCTS WHILST GIVING THEM SUPPORT TO IMPROVE IN THEIR PROCESSES??🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by luluman: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Waste of Time
E pain you?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ajadematanle: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
These guys are funny. Your principal and all the 100 SANs cannot prove they won the election but could be looking for back doors or intimidation of judiciary to win at tribunal. Who does that? Do you think judgements are served alarcate
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by luluman: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.
Shut up mumu
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by qleap2all(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Afikoo:
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

Government did the right thing. the worst thing happening now is to sponsor innocent citizens against the state
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Ijaya123: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
When the judgement finally goes in favour of Tinubu, what slogan are you guys going to come up and go to town with?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Realist777: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.
Obi has brainwashed you into believing that he is capable of changing Nigeria when he couldn't even change anambra
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by thinkmoney(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

There are basically two Nigerians; one in the south and the other on the north. It’s the Nigerians in the south that mostly wanted Obi

The Nigerians in the north have a nack for electing bad leaders. They helped Buhari win two times. They didn’t vote for Obi too. There matter be like generational curse
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Jnana19(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
With the shirts what would now happen ,if they like they wear it as pants nuffin would change.Obi can never be president i support strongly tinibu
Afikoo:

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by CaptainFM1: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nice one. We must keep our eyes on the judiciary. I for like get one too, but since I dey pass MC Oluuomo area, they fit cut my head!

I dey with you comrades. We must get our stolen mandate back.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Kusu12: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Obi that failed woefully in Anambra State will change Nigeria! Igbos even opened tread on Nairaland where his non performance and failures were exposed and condemned.
You can only deceive your fellow Ipobidense, deluded and frustrated obidots.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Dadadididacontr: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sponsored Kids and Market women intimidating the Judiciary.
LagosFirstSon:

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Babastrong(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=bender79 post=125178350]Ronu people won't like this[you did more than this before the election. las las you laboured in vain.]
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Dadadididacontr: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
These are sponsored kids and market women intimidating the Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by occfx: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.

This may bring about another form of protest if care is not taken. Tinubu may end up arresting 200m Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by SSpeter(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
What of during the day?

I disagree. If you really want to be successful without being destructive, no one can hold you back.
Why did Buhari cancel the Bus transit initiative in Lagos in the 1980's,? why did Yar Adua reverse the sale of NNPC by Obasanjo? Subsidy could have died with it? Why was Lagos frustrated from generating and disturbing power despite several attempts when the Naira had weight? There are stumbling blocks even Tinubu knows there are forces
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Rationalism1: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Honestly speaking , I don't see magic any judiciary want to perform, there was not evidence proving beyond any reasonable douth that election was rigged in favour of president BAT.
The election was perfectly conducted in the best way infact it was one of the most peaceful and well ever conducted election in Nigeria.
All the alligations against inec and tinubu has been cleared in the court already , so are you still keeping eyes on judiciary for ..
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Hillarie(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
As I never see pictures of tomato and pepper sellers rocking the shirt, I no fit deny say na political propaganda this thread be
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by nairanaira12: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Waste of Time

You sound as if doing the wrong thing is what will favor your candidate.

When people say "vote wisely", you get angry as if yoir candidate is an unwise choice.

Why is yoir life so immersed in moral rotteness?!
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by HRMK: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
wasted efforts!when you miss your flight.U get look for another flight or go back home!blackmail,threat or propaganda wont help but get prepared for 2027!!
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ogbe88(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
LP won elections in Edo state. If anybody would rig, it would be PDP and not the APC. But the last Edo election was mostly free and fair
U are not well, which Edo r u talking about
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Iliyasdass(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They wanted Him and he came third?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by pikechukwu6(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin grin I understand OP,no be only you
9jatriot:
Thank you sir for the correction.
The day they taught that one in our night school, I dozed off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.