Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan (11296 Views)

FG Disburses ₦2 Billion Post-Subsidy Palliative To 36 States, FCT / REVEALED: Hidden Details Of Fg’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Emerg / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by leisuretym: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why not invest that fund in agriculture at state level to create employment and foods

You already have land, just get tractors and engage people, use prisoners for farming ,

Send all arrested yahoo boys to the farm

Nnamdi Kanu should working on the farm right now
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Burruchaga71(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
The only way to be happy in Nigeria is to avoid news.
The more you know, the angrier u get
Gbam

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Bfly: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Federal government shifting responsibilities to state government is difficult to accept.

FG is supposed to give autonomy to state government and hold them responsible for it. Nigeria is too large.

Tinubu might be unwilling to do it to avoid losing som degree of power
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Alliswell248: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Bro,let us assume that all na Loan-
• Dangotef Received Loans and pay them back!
• Is it not to make those Emperors -as Governors, more responsive and responsible to the Homongous Money now placed at their disposal?
- why should Governors cornered NBILLIONS on quarterly FG Funds they regularly received- without telling the people how they used or Spend them?
- Why should Governors of Niger-Delta Collected Homongous Money- as Paid-Back -of Oil Money in 2022-from the Former Pres.Buhari, and till today, except Wike,who analysed how the money Collected and how it was used and thanked the President,yet other Governors of Niger-Delta,kept quite- by taking the People for a ride!
- it is incumbent on the Nigerian Individual-Governor of every State to pay the New Minimum Wages, without excuse and with the N5-BILLION Money,except they just want to cause problems in the State and their should be NO excuses for this!
- this is the best ways of managing the State Resources,so that they show concern for every Kobo Collected!
•They must Account for the Money - as their is nothing like Free Launch anywhere in the Wild, even in FreeTown Sierra Leone.
•The NLC should brace up on their State Executive to meet the Governors- to work out Modalities for Workers Salaries and Allowances, including the Pensioners increase in their Monthly Payments!
The NLC - Leaders should not just be expecting a monthly dues as before but work hard to justify the money they received!

I agree with you.
The governor's needs to do more.
They don't want the LG to be independent.
They are earning more now than before.
NLC at the state level should talk to them

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Akaegwu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
helinues:
Lies

Yet Fg is asking for comprehensive list of the potential beneficiaries.

Na Greek gift to states
This one shock 🤯 you? Una never see something.

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by SOADESIGNS: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-fgs-n5bn-subsidy-removal-palliative-to-states-is-a-loan

I can sense mismanagement of fund playing out already. To hell with the so called subsidy removal palliative.

SOA DESIGN specializes in Graphic Design and general printing. We also do home delivery. Give us a buzz on 08029074455.
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by lilsaint44(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=MimiSheWrote post=125193118]#5Billion(Loan) divided by 36 equals to #138.8M

#2M(free holiday bonus) multiplied by the 109 senators we have in Nigeria equals to 218M.

In conclusion...

The red chamber is worth more than every state In Nigeria... Again, politicians win.

When are Nigerians going to wake up? When are we going to stop seeing our politicians as gods? These are ordinary citizens like me and you.... Any power they have was given to them by me and you.
We can't keep living like this, we can't keep taking all these nonsense from our politicians. It's time we realize that we citizens are actually the backbone of Nigeria, we are the majority! We are the actual masters... Cos we were the ones that appointed these politicians to serve us and not the other way around.

It's time for revolution... its now or never![/quot

Lol
Sorry to bust your bubbles
This can't work
We are not United and I don't think we will ever be
Which is not bad
Seperation is the best option
Let everybody face each or her region
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by SOADESIGNS: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
I can sense mismanagement of fund playing out already. To hell with the so called subsidy removal palliative.

SOA DESIGN specializes in Graphic Design and general printing. We also do home delivery. Give us a buzz on 08029074455.
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by attat(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
sad
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by LAFOCUZY: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Menclothing: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Each state should invest 10 billion in Agriculture production
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by KingRabota: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Such a matter of serious national importance that affects all of us in crucially but Only 3 pages on the topic.
Wow how can this country achieve anything with such a high level of lackadaisical nonchalance

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by YellowbaMoslem: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
The only way to be happy in Nigeria is to avoid news.
The more you know, the angrier u get

I thought i was the only one grin

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abeg, where Professor Unago C. Shege?
The guy never comment for sometime now.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Freebills12: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Alliswell248:
Lies....
52 percent is a grant...
Only 48 percent is a loan spread for 20 months.

Mind you....states are earning more due to the subsidy removal and cancellation of the fx arbitrage.

Be ashamed of your self for once! Are you telling me that evil has eaten half of your soul! Call a spade a spade...
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by Alliswell248: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Be ashamed of your self for once! Are you telling me that evil has eaten half of your soul! Call a spade a spade...

Read , then read again before quoting me next time....
Ask questions if you don't understand.

I am not a Wailer.
Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by wiseworld: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even it's not a loan or Wtf how are they going to disbursed or distribute to individual household Smh!!

1 Like

Re: FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan by ViceGovernor: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Shey una don see say na MMM naija government dey use us play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC / Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.