Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE (2928 Views)

Opinion: Teni Did Not Disrespect Buhari When He Presented Her Award / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK (2) (3) (4)

Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Savagery101: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Always abide to the law of the land, never you disrespect or defame your host. What do you think guys.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by KwuoteYourFada: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2023

YellowBa respect your hosts cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Kseeker: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
See igbos that aren't done killing themselves

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by paramakina202: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Respect your host them no go hear.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Amotolongbo(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Savagery101:
Always abide to the law of the land, never you disrespect or defame your host. What do you think guys.
please who is the host?

I guess this man in the picture “Tantolorun” stays and arrested in Ibadan and not Ilorin

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Savagery101: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
"YOUR HOST" IS THE EMIR OF ILORIN OF CAUSE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amotolongbo:
please who is the host?

I guess this man in the picture “Tantolorun” stays and arrested in Ibadan and not Ilorin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Heffalump(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bunch of ingrates.
Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Tochi3(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
"The go back to your village crew"...sadness & bitterness will be their portion upon seeing this thread Lol grin grin

....meanwhile they all ran away from illorin & their villages to come constitute nuisance & carryout rascality in Lagos...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Bigshots001(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
I want all of the Batist,Yoruba Muslims and 'Respect your Host' advocates to gather here let's have this discussion.. there's a matter before the panel o😅 Let's endeavor to come out and discuss this...😂😂😂😂

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by RemoveEbola: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Savagery101:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha, laugh wan kill me die. Pure slave and master relationship grin grin grin

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lol this is funny. Southwest respect your authentic host ooh

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by RemoveEbola: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

YellowBa respect your hosts cheesy

So, that's the werey emir of Illorin picked up from Ibadan?

He even looks like a skull miner. No wonder, the fulani rulers banned isese paganism in Illorin 😂😂😂😂

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by LagosFirstSon: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
After collect Ilorin kwara state that used to be Yoruba land , they still deported your people and arrested your Isese priest all the way from Ibadan

Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Cowards 101

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by LagosFirstSon: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kseeker:
I know you can never talk back at your fulani masters who grabbed your land in Ilorin kwara state 😂 😂

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by laiperi: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
How many time have you guys been educated but refuse to learn the Yoruba fought and took back Ilorin driving the children of Alimi back into Desert

For their obsequiousness, the British rewarded Alimi children by giving them Emirship back; to punish the Yoruba.

Nevertheless, the Fulani remember their Defeat in Osogbo well enough.

Those of you jubilating the handover back to Fulani, when are you going to celebrate your Batallion's defeat at Ore by a handful of ragtag Yoruba hastily assembled soldiers?

Ndi-Igbo must find a battle or a war to win in their History.

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Tochi3(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I know you can never talk back at your fulani masters who grabbed your land in Ilorin kwara state 😂 😂
Na wa o grin grin

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Nonexisting1: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
All Yarubas in Ilorin should respect their hosts or relocate to Benin Republic.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Rexymania(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mad people everywhere

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Ogene001: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
laiperi:
How many time have you guys been educated but refuse to learn the Yoruba fought and took back Ilorin driving the children of Alimi back into Desert

For their obsequiousness, the British rewarded Alimi children by giving them Emirship back; to punish the Yoruba.

Those of you jubilating the handover back to Fulani, when are you going to celebrate your Batallion's defeat at Ore by a handful of ragtag Yoruba hastily assembled soldiers?

Respect your host and stop making noise

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Ikpunnegi01: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Respect your host when all the yarubas don sale all their lands finish, even sale their father's compound join and decide to charge against the new owner like a chicken.. Make una no go do anyhow for ilorin, dagger fit flow you relocate to Benin Republic..

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by raskymonojendor: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kseeker:
For where. They are just starting grin

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by oilngas7818: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Respect your host o

Are you interested in the LPG gas business? Then you can get your fully installed refill ready skid gas plant at a very affordable price.contact me
Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by LagosFirstSon: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
😂😂😂😆😂
Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by raskymonojendor: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
laiperi:

They have forgotten, that's why I like to remind them everytime 🤣

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by raskymonojendor: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
RemoveEbola:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha, laugh wan kill me die. Pure slave and master relationship grin grin grin

Buhahahaha. Very funny. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like the Ibo red cap Ezes and chiefs sitting on the floor in front of the Emir of Jama'a in Kafanchan

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by opamoses1: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kseeker:
Noo.. they are still warming up.

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by 00FFT00(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Now, this is a colossal shame.
Lends legitimacy to the cowardice tag pinned on a certain ethnic group. I can't imagine gambari descendants telling Ndigbo that Aba belongs to them, and they are no longer allowed to offer kola nuts and palm wine to amadioha.

Heads will roll until there's one person left to tell the story. That is how men should RONU.

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by care4you: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
this thing dey sweet my belle ooo😂😂😂😂😂

helinues, you guys should respect your host over there to avoid kirikiri...
stay safe!😂😂😂😂

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by KwuoteYourFada: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
opamoses1:

Noo.. they are still warming up.
Seee pain cheesy grin

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by NewDea4: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Savagery101:

Do not disrespect your owners you meant

Yoruba people in Ilorin are slaves of the Fulani

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Bukola94: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2023
laiperi:

U know history Sir, u tried,let them continues not to be educated about the Yoruba wars&fight against the British lord u people cherish so much. Ilorin defended a lot of things in Nigeria of today. Great northern warriors of 50s&60s knows Yoruba have Great warriors ( I won't disclose some things ). If late Ojukwu was ask which tribe warn him not to fight that war the most. He was advice by Yoruba warriors not to, but it was like some men in the military were pressuring him and that was a costly mistake. Ilorin you all are mocking records the least casualties in the civil war, in fact it was as if there was no war,which remains a mystery till date. British Empire fear the rulers of Yoruba and the warriors then, whites soldiers were killed, they suffer huge loss&ran out of their lands. Benin Kingdom fought, Oyo&Ogun Kingdom, Sokoto and northerners warriors , Eastern warriors & southern warriors and even minority warriors play their roles. Kwara State play a vital... Niger state play a vital role too...

Re: Do Not Disrespect Your Host PICTURE by Bukola94: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They have forgotten, that's why I like to remind them everytime 🤣
I am for humanity, I cry and weep anytime I watch the documentary video of the civil war, I pity those innocent children the most. And their souls will be crying on their rulers that misled them. There rulers have done more harm to them than good. Just like u said they have refused to be educated about how Yoruba fought. All they will be saying is cowards this, cowards that. They have been told one sided story & lied too. This is 21st century, they should not let history repeat itself. Late chief Ojukwu did a costly mistake and which he regretted till his demise. This is the reality

Police Need N2,500 To Feed Each Dog Per Day / Fashola Inspects Oluwole Urban Mall Project And Ikoyi Link Bridge. / 2011: Finally, Ibb Gets Home Support !