Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigeria Vs Others: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Others: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? (123 Views)

Shatima I Hope Is Not What I'm Thinking / LP Vs Others - What Happens After Peter Obi Wins? / 2023 Mock Poll: Obi Vs Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Others: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? by AAEEI: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2023
In my early elementary school days which were in Oyo and Abia States, we were thought that 4 months of the year have 30 days. The teacher sang it to us like a song and made us repeat it. Here was how it went: 30 days have September, April, June and November, all the rest have 31 except February alone. When I visited an elementary school outside NG, I hear the same song, but April was mentioned first, then June, then September, then November.

Now, I'm wondering why the NG teachers started from September rather than from April, which is the right sequence of the months. It's like counting 3, 1, 2. 4 instead of 1 2 3 4. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? 😀😀😀

If you're thinking what I'm thinking can you tell me what I'm thinking?

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Fixed Fuel Pump Price / Video: Locals Break Into Warehouse And Loot Palliative In Yenogoa / Delta Exco Approves N10 Billion For Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.