Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders (118800 Views)

South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by Labold(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2013
I need someone help me on how to travel to barbados
Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Labold: I need someone help me on how to travel to barbados

Get Your Invitation Letter, then go to Emirate Airline and book a single ticket to Brazil Sao Paulo , dont forget Nigerian are eligible to Transit free visa to Brazil for just 8hrs. So from Sao paulo you then book for Barbados free Visa you are eligible. That's the simple secret.

1 Like

Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by femoree2(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Hello...how can i get a visa for ecqutorial quinea....plz i will appreciate if u furnish me with information on how to go abt it...tanx

1 Like

Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2013
pippen213:
You be enemy of progress. Mwewwwww
Na 4 chad or benin republic u wan go progress?

1 Like

Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by naijafinder: 10:50pm On May 31, 2013
There are many countries you can travel visa free to with a Nigerian passport, however the time frame you are able to stay can differ greatly. The easiest way to list all the countries you may visit visa free is to split them into continents.

Read more at: http://www.naijafinder.com/threads/598261-Visa-Free-Countries-For-Nigerians-Travel-Without-Visa-From-Nigeria
Re: The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders by JOJO2014(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
if you go to Mauritania . without a visa you will be sent back home. I travelled there and I was sent back at the Mali boarder. it was soooooo painful. travelling the whole day from Bamako to the Mauritania boader And to be sent back.
I was forced to travel to Rosso (mauritanie and Senegal border ) and I was given the visa at the point of entry just for 65 euro.it took another 2 days to get to rosso from Mali
the only thing I enjoy in Mauritania is the white Arab babes. apart from that. its an empty country.without future and prospect. Ur master card and other international transaction may not work.. that country is a death zone. the only thing that keep me going is the Arab babes.....becos u will never be hungry no matter how poor u are.and everybody is equal. no rich . no poor......if u see a woman u like.u go to her parents ..s he don be come your wife.if she likes you.........you can Bleep her for a week and tell her parents that its over....its allowed...and you can keep as many woman as you want in the house. so far you do the right thing.........funny country

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Crystal Service immigration Scam / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.