Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) (1274 Views)

Ghana Or Sierra Leone Which Is Good To Stay To Hussle / Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle / When I Leave, Am No Longer A Naija Boy But A Black American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) by omopupanim: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
pls NL,i have a friend who is from a poor background and i like him cos he is willing to learn,he sees me as an elder brother,and always listen to my advise.
but one day he decided on going to europe with tourist visa to hussle,i advise but he gave me reasons and being the first son of his parent ,he made is mind to go to europe(holland) to hussle, i am short of words cos the guy wan go hussle for money o,nairaland make una help me advise,his name is julius he is always on nairaland
Re: Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) by kennybuda: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
what advice do you need? he is now in war front he needs just to copy others and survive cheers
Re: Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) by dalebutt1: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2011
Gba kenny i dont know what advice this dude wants maybe he just felt the need to post something. The guy is already on the battle ground, in 6 months to 1 years he would find his way round how europe works
Re: Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) by kennybuda: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
bro i just dey tired with some post here on nairaland na waoo

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Flight Ticket To Malaysia And Hw Much Will It Cost? / Which African Country Can A Nigerian Live Without Much Issues? / My Southwest/niger Delta Trip In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.