Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) (6147 Views)

Simon Ekpa: A Warning To Gov. Wike! (pics) / ELECTION Victory:Man Set To Trek From Ahoada To Portharcourt For Gov Wike (pics) / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by cursedAbiola(f): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
I think dude really needs help.
he's really sick

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by sleek214(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
That's not Wike

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
U think 40yrs old whiskey na ya mate....?

U drink Hennessey VSOP....OX brewed in 1982.....in Nigeria 2022..... aboy...u go must loose weight and age up...by force by fire

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by accordadoga24(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
No!! Fayose

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by helinues: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wailers should receive sense early IJN or they may pai early

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should receive sense early IJN or they may pai early
Zoom in, It seems the person is wike but maybe they tampered with the picture
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes o...
That's Wike. Former Governor of "Riggers State".

He's going through the side effects of drinking 40 years old whiskey. Reason why he's always wearing suit to cover his ailing health.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Bigkoko: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
It seems Wike has cancer...... I remembered when he said people poisoned him. Wont be surprised the ex gov have a slow eating cancer tormenting him day & night!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Abagworo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
cursedAbiola:
I think dude really needs help.
he's really sick

Weight loss is therapy for healthy old age. He has his reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by helinues: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Zoom in, It seems the person is wike but maybe they tampered with the picture

If they have tampered with the picture then its not Wike

Is it up to a month that Wike appeared before the senate for ministerial screening?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by EzeCanada: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bigkoko:
It seems Wike has cancer...... I remembered when he said people poisoned him. Wont be surprised the ex gov have a slow eating cancer tormenting him day & night!

Not really!

Rather the blood of Obigbo citizens executed extrajudicially are beginning to speak and he's responding accordingly.

You can't spill innocent blood ( your brothers, for political schemes) and go FREE. Not possible.

We saw it coming!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Chinjo2: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is what happens when you habour so much bitterness in your heart. It will keep eating you up.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by M4A1carbine: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
I remember when Yoruba where hailing him. Calling him:,

Wicked Wike
Slayer of IGBO/IPOB

Even Though the guy is a Minister Under Tinubu, he didn't achieve his life ambition(President) and its obvious his sufferings just started.

This is a NOTE of warning to all people castigating the IGBOs and issues relating to BIAFRA. God will visit you proportionately, just like

The North, that is now crying because of banditry....but they fought IPOB and IGBOs...with Python Dance
The Southerners "like wike" that fought IPOB and IGBOs
The Yoruba, who, supported Northern atrocities against other tribes, but, are loosing their lands, even with their brother as President

THE SE is still secure and totally safe from tribulations, because they are fighting a JUST cause.

God Dey ooo!! cool

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
U think 40yrs old whiskey na ya mate....?

U drink Hennessey VSOP....OX brewed in 1982.....in Nigeria 2022..... aboy...u go must loose weight and age up...by force by fire

A 40yr old whisky is well blended... u really don't know how it works... it means it was barrelled for 40yrs for it to have its well blended and finest taste....that's y its very expensive.... a 40yr old whiskey will most likely go for millions of Naira

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Ladyclara002(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
You don't want peace,😂you want problem
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by PlayerMeji: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Most of the above posters are Christians who just came back from their different churches... only to come only to mock a human being.

Wow...I am speechless..

Sometimes, I am left in shock by people who call themselves Christians...you will see them on the buses disturbing others with preaching but when they are in the comfort of their houses..you will shudder at the level of bile that comes from their heart!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by M4A1carbine: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
But you hailed him when he killed people at obigbo... angry

Now you want the same people to sympathize with him?

I believe you love Abacha that facilitated the death of MKO Abiola?
Or.. Obasanjo that refused to hand over to tribalistic Awolowo?

Carry that foolishness and park it at burdillion... cool

PlayerMeji:
Most of the above posters are Christians who just came back from their different churches... only to come only to mock a human being.

Wow...I am speechless..

Sometimes, I am left in shock by people who call themselves Christians...you will see them on the buses disturbing others with preaching but when they are in the comfort of their houses..you will shudder at the level of bile that comes from their heart!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Godjone(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wike the old rogue. Calamity is coming your way over the evil you supervised during the presidential elections. You will die miserably Wike

2 Likes

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by nairalanda1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Wow...I am speechless..

Welcome to the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Weight lost isn't really a confirm sign someone is sick...my pops had severe weight lost due to frequent exercise. Baba can trick for a longer distance that myself.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by nairalanda1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Weight loss isn't really a confirm sign someone is sick

True that. My dad once knew someone who lost lots of weight. My dad thought he was sick, but when he asked the guy, the guy explanied he was on a weight loss programme. (It's nearly two decades since, and the guy is still alive.. cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by vizboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
He will be fine
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by PlayerMeji: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
You see why a whole lot of you guys are suppressed, oppressed and are subjected to eternal frustration...it is because of your vile nature.

That's good things are intentionally far from you, guys...

Even mko family has forgiven Abacha. And Pitobi, your lord and personal savior still has a case to answer for the blood of innocent Igbo youth that was spilled in the river under his watch.

Fyi, Awolowo was not tribalistic...it is your own people who have always shown their tribalistic attitude to every other red bloodied Nigerians...

Shame that I am a christian and I am having this Convo with you, Hypocrite!

M4A1carbine:
But you hailed him when he killed people at obigbo... angry

Now you want the same people to sympathize with him?

I believe you love Abacha that facilitated the death of MKO Abiola?
Or.. Obasanjo that refused to hand over to tribalistic Awolowo?

Carry that foolishness and park it at burdillion... cool

8 Likes

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by M4A1carbine: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
You cant forgive your Master...Stop hyping your stupid statements angry

Peter Obi, didnt kill anybody in that zone, and your propaganda is worthless. Tinubu and Sanwolu killed people at lekki toll gate and when the repercussions was becoming uncomfortable, the idiot ran away. so much for "JAGABAN" mumu.

Awolowo is the father of tribalism, he became the SW messiah and amplified the HATE AND ENVY you have for every other tribe, with special focus on IGBOs. That is why GOD punished him and he DIED with OTAPIAPIA (Rat Poison) made by an IGBO man.

IGBOs arent your bloody mates...and you are just expendable slaves...who praise sing your masters that claim your lands without even a GUN SHOT. Go and reclaim ILORIN...coward..spits cool

PlayerMeji:
You see why a whole lot of you guys are suppressed, oppressed and are subjected to eternal frustration...it is because of your vile nature.

That's good things are intentionally far from you, guys...

Even mko family has forgiven Abacha. And Pitobi, your lord and personal savior still has a case to answer for the blood of innocent Igbo youth that was spilled in the river under his watch.

Fyi, Awolowo was not tribalistic...it is your own people who have always shown their tribalistic attitude to every other red bloodied Nigerians...

Shame that I am a christian and I am having this Convo with you, Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Bigkoko: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nothing give me joy like when it seems like "gotcha!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No wonder him & drink is 5&6........

EzeCanada:

Not really!

Rather the blood of Obigbo citizens executed extrajudicially are beginning to speak and he's responding accordingly.

You can't spill innocent blood ( your brothers, for political schemes) and go FREE. Not possible.

We saw it coming!
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by maticar: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Wow...I am speechless..

Mr Muslim

Christians will not clap for someone who openly threatened a commissioner with death, nor one who killed corp members and others because of elections

He's only reaping what he sowed
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by vanitybutiwanti: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godjone:
Wike the old rogue. Calamity is coming your way over the evil you supervised during the presidential elections. You will die miserably Wike
you'll probably die before him, you said worse things about BAT
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by ecolime(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you'll probably die before him, you said worse things about BAT
Don't mind that boy. He doesn't know life is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by PlayerMeji: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
That's why Ojukwu blindly declared war on Nigeria and the aftermath was that your father and grandfather were killed in war alongside 3 million others.

Awolowo, Tinubu, mko Abiola, etc have achieved far beyond the whole South East can ever dream of... remember, someone is still searching for his missing manhood...

Go and reclaim Rivers state.

M4A1carbine:
You cant forgive your Master...Stop hyping your stupid statements angry

Peter Obi, didnt kill anybody in that zone, and your propaganda is worthless. Tinubu and Sanwolu killed people at lekki toll gate and when the repercussions was becoming uncomfortable, the idiot ran away. so much for "JAGABAN" mumu.

Awolowo is the father of tribalism, he became the SW messiah and amplified the HATE AND ENVY you have for every other tribe, with special focus on IGBOs. That is why GOD punished him and he DIED with OTAPIAPIA (Rat Poison) made by an IGBO man.

IGBOs arent your bloody mates...and you are just expendable slaves...who praise sing your masters that claim your lands without even a GUN SHOT. Go and reclaim ILORIN...coward..spits cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by DMerciful(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wike is not upto 58yrs....what old age?
Abagworo:

Weight loss is therapy for healthy old age. He has his reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Computer Village & Spare Parts Shops Again / Pursue Peace Despite Provocation, Jonathan Tells Supporters / Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.