Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette (47475 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by UvleanX: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Sijo01(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
They don't care about the masses
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by BarrElChapo(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
🤣
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by CodeTemplar: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Blitzking:
Moneydey where money day..this suffering ppl are talking about its very strange to a couple of ppl
When one man steals what 10 thousand men are suppose to ration, this is the outcome.
Nigeria is poor per capita basis but havebrich folks who milk the system around make us look rich once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Bullet01(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
That's serious. Óga that thing in your hand can turn around. People's lives.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by sonofsteven: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Una know when him buy am? Plus if na gift

So as a public servant, he isn't entitled to flaunt what he has?

Abi he isn't collecting salaries and allowances?

Abi he was very poor b4 he became a governor? Abegi

So as I dey work and hustle now, buy luxury items etc, if I become a governor or public servant, na so una go assume say all I had was from an embezzlement of public funds

Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2023
He deserves it even more.....

And those mandate standing group deserve to be happy with their subsidy removal palliatives parkage ....... grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Me and una know say that watch on Olu's wrist can't even cost up to $2k
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Inkling(f): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
While his online miscreants are flaunting garri and groundnut without milk

What am I even saying?

Where them see groundnut sef

Very soon una go hit street with plastic plate dey beg for money

Thank you we like it like that, children of 8 and perdition

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by JaySmart4422: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Allow this politicians to enjoy abeg
What is it what were you thinking when you voted them?

My prayers is they milk the country along side their children
May they rule you and pass you on to their children
80% of Nigerians deserve wicked leaders

Tribe n religion is in high regard than a good leader

Una go see 99
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Incoherent Inconsequential Pained Obidient, Nuisance to Society.

How is that Sir?

😁

1-1

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Even in the Bible and the Qur'an, rich people are rich, poor people are poor....

He is. Rich man, so he can't buy what he likes again, I just bought a phone Samsung A 53 257,000

So I should go and share my Money because people are hungry, na me say make people they born any how?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Ronu people oya now

The day Lagos will get a good Governor, many revelations will be shockingly made.

Ambode did it.

He is the only politician i can vouch for.

I believe someone like him will rise again and eliminate the senile druggiee and his rogues out of lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Jnana19(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Plan how to wear your own patek phillipe ok who wear am know why,since u know now why they wear ur rubber watch fool
JASONjnr:

Learn to quote properly......

They will just recruit dummies into their BMCs anyhow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Faposky95: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You expect the Governor of Lagos state with the 5th largest economy in Africa to come out and lie he only has two watches like that fraud pan.dora who has been caught wearing different watches?

Ipob/lp miscreants, go and deal with Nnamdi cow.nu wearing Fendi up and down and Simon ekpa your prime minister

Did you notice that the likes are not coming......
Ditch the IPOB stuff....!
Get real

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Validated:
How much is Sanwuolu's salary, emoluments and all for last 4 years? Now this wrist watch means he siphoned N40 million yearly to fund only wrist watch.

Sorry ooo, soon APC sufferers will soon come and ask me if it is my money

Go and check Sanwoolu's antecedents before he became Lagos governor. You go fear! Without him sitting as the governor of Lagos State, he can afford the watch.

Ọmọ tó bá n ṣiṣẹ deede.....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Dagger111(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You expect the Governor of Lagos state with the 5th largest economy in Africa to come out and lie he only has two watches like that fraud pan.dora who has been caught wearing different watches?

Ipob/lp miscreants, go and deal with Nnamdi cow.nu wearing Fendi up and down and Simon ekpa your prime minister

Pandora
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Dagger111(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Pandora grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Houseontherock1: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Every single polithiefcian in Nigeria is a thief- Sanwo olu is not an exception! They are all wired that way...from the SE to the SW to the NE, NW, NC and SS! The ones that are not flaunting their ill-gotten wealth are just pretending undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Naijanascam:
He deserves it even more.....

And those mandate standing group deserve to be happy with palliative parkage

Park + age = Parkage

😁😁🤓

Even the school wey you go, na scam!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Kingosytex(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Dem mention Oyetola for Pandora papers but I never see any of una refer to him as Pandora.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2023
CodeTemplar:

When one man steals what 10 thousand men are suppose to ration, this is the outcome.
Nigeria is poor per capita basis but havebrich folks who milk the system around make us look rich once in a while.
So you have to steal before you can buy expensive things, that your generation is cursed to be poor doesn't mean everyone should be poor....

So my elder brother now who changes car alevery 6months stole?
This black mentality is to funny.

Let me shock you, is not every politician that steals, this people control the treasury and their are lot of things to do to make money because they control businesses of private sector, even if you get their, you will get income beyond your salary, it's not stealing, it's part of the benefits of office.

Even if you put a man of God there, he will get opportunities not until he steals....
What is so hard to understand !!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by brutal1(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2023
You people are just mad intentionally. So because he is a governor he is not entitled to wear what he wants? Are they owing salaries? You people are sick.
dre11:
Governor Sanwo-Olu flaunts N160 million Patek Philippe wristwatch as poverty worsens in Lagos

The amount is sufficient to pay the N30,000 minimum wage of roughly 5,333 civil servants in a month.

SOURCE
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
placeofallure:

Park + age = Parkage

😁😁🤓

Even the school wey you go, na scam!

Na Chicago cert I get that's how we roll
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by wowo2: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
dre11:
Governor Sanwo-Olu flaunts N160 million Patek Philippe wristwatch as poverty worsens in Lagos

The amount is sufficient to pay the N30,000 minimum wage of roughly 5,333 civil servants in a month.

SOURCE

All this shout of minimum wage, minimum wage. it doesn't make sense to me anymore.

Attack the man and his office as corrupt but are you saying that there are 5,333 civil servants being paid minimum wage in Lagos?

I am all for the lowest paid in the society getting a fair pay but educate us on the data that says that 5,333 civil servants in Lagos are on 30,000 naira a month. That way we will know how severe the situation is instead of just shouting minimum wage up and down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Procarpenter: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Nigeria government is full of corruption we all knows may god help us…

Mean while Check my signature below for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet. My price is affordable
Call or WhatsApp me through my signature below.... I work worldwide...and my price is affordable

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by EagleSquare1(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
It's a counterfeit copy abeg!

dre11:

SOURCE
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:
… dem Dey chop Lagos … on top fools suffer head.

.. real owners of Lagos .. not those empty bingos barking online

Right word... the truth is some animals i categorise them as lower animals are gullible... and people believe Apc evil government will get it right.... Interesting...

This Party is EVIL...165 TO 900.... Evil party

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.