Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative (561 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative by AAEEI: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ondo government: Tinubu lied to us on number of bags of rice for palliative. Mo gbe ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSo0h_xgncg
Re: Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative by slimfit1(m): 1:39am On Aug 21, 2023
If this is palliative then we deserve to be where we are.
Re: Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative by successmatters(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2023
A man who
Lied about his age
Lied about his education
Lied about his parents
Lied about his past

And you expect him not to lie about palliatives?

Dey play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
A man who
Lied about his age
Lied about his education
Lied about his parents
Lied about his past

And you expect him not to lie about palliatives?

Dey play grin
For those vagabonds that can't afford data
Ondo State Commissioner for Finance said that they were promised 81,000 bags of rice, but what they received was 3,000 bags while Kwara received 1,500 bags.
So tell me how many cups of rice will each citizen get. @ helinues, LordviccoDaGuru, hope una dun receive derica of rice

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative by emmanuelbrown26: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
If this is palliative then we deserve to be where we are.
Ofcourse Nigerians deserves d kind of leadership they are getting. That's why I don't give a fucking damn about any idiot begging me money for food.
Every corner of dis Lagos, u will always see ronu people begging u for food.

(1) (Reply)

1st Class Accountancy Or Diploma In Business Admin? / We’re awaiting signal to investigate Adeleke’s 332 borehole Projects – ICPC / JUST IN: Death Summons MC Oluomo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.