Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. (1244 Views)

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Psalmistproject: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Just as I have shared my thoughts on events before and after elections and also events related to Tinubu's presidential journey which is playing out as I have exactly predicted.

I have shared a thread why the US and EU may never allow PO to rule Nigeria. I have also shared what Tinubu's presidency will entail. And more so why ECOWAS vs Niger war is inevitable.

Now I want to point out a very strange dynamics which is about to shock this country.
Initially, the EU and US were neutral on who should become Nigeria's president. Senior citizens from mostly obi's camp did a lot of ground work locally and internationally to persuade those calling the shots to allow a neutral process of selection.

Infact the effects of the work for a neutral process was visible in the EU observer's reports and also in the hesitation of the US government to recognize the legitimacy of Tinubu's government (not that tinubu has gained full legitimacy yet as far as US is concerned).

Now all of a sudden the West started being all about tinubu not in anything developmental but to murder fellow Africans and possibly use him to completely destabilize the Sahel region.

This was not what tinubu bargained for at all!
All he wanted was to build a strong name for the Yorubas across Africa which is a good vision for me as long as it's not to the detriment of other country inhabitants.

Now the spill over war in Ukraine has arrived Africa and Nigeria precisely.
When I heard that Nord stream 2 has been blown up, I knew Nigeria will have a good opportunity to make a good mark in the gas market. And just like magic we got the deal!

Russia knew this was game over for them so they have to get under the skin of nigerien to at least delay the deal. The ousted president have already signed his country's pact in compliance to the deal too.

If we can recall, barely two weeks before the coup, Moscow invited some of the West African leaders where they were promised debt forgiveness, grain deal, weapons and even a helicopter was given to one of the presidents as a gift. We will also recall how happy our own vice president SHETTIMA was smiling to the camera. The jamboree in Moscow revealed that while EU and US was still hesitant on Tinubu's legitimacy, Russia moved quickly to get support for the ECOWAS block to quickly adopt tinubu as their president. Russia knew having tinubu as president will really weaken ECOWAS in case of conflicts with their own interest in the West African region.
They know and are currently on the drawing board to ensure there's a rerun. If this happens ECOWAS will be weakened.

The EU and the US woke very late. They needed to do something but with whom they couldn't trust. So here comes the blackmail!!
They have his files and have also the power to influence Tinubu's ousting from the seat of power.
Don't be fuuled they're holding the Nigerian president by the balls to do their bidding.
They believe criminals can do anything to not be held accountable for their crimes even if it means selling their own soul. So they have to quickly do away with the embargo of legitimacy and partially commissions baba to enter the sewer or..........(you can guess)

Now, there's a strange twist of events about to happen. They are about to cut baba loose seeing he's just useless and wouldn't deliver on their interest.
The lack of support for a forceful intervention in Niger is really weakening Tinubu's life line in their good books. It's quite obvious that war in Niger is no longer feasible for some key US and EU stakeholders. The war benefit's France more and what next? When will it end? Can tinubu be trusted? What are the end results?

Not good at all! Infact right now most African youths home and abroad have awoken to the exploitation on their motherland. The hate for West exploitation have indeed doubled. What happened this time??

It simple if you are going to cut a hard surface, you need to use ur strongest and sharpest knife. Tinubu was not the right man. At this point, diplomacy will never work with tinubu. The circumstances surrounding Tinubu's identities, qualifications and emergence as Nigeria's president is nothing but a sham! Ofcourse he keeps spraying money to buy trust but this time no one needs his money.

What is the next step for Niger?
War is off the table and so is Tinubu's relevance to the cause of the West. Tinubu is also bad for diplomacy seeing the baggages following him. So the West African block will need a very sharp leader respected home and abroad that will be about development in Africa.
A leader the military junta in Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso will respect. A leader that cares about Africa being a producing nation. You can guess who the leader should be.

At this point, believe it or not the US and EU are done with tinubu. And they desperately needs a clean leader that others will listen to and follow. War is no longer feasible!
So don't surprised when the judiciary eventually ditches tinubu and APC out of the re-run. The documents are coming and really coming in hot!!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
cheesy This Op is funny Sha.

8 Likes

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by libertyfather(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
who their faith help? stop dey mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by MTNnews: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
So EU n US call you Obidafti papa to tell you this. Many of you foolish soul will run mad last last over Tinubu 8 year presidency if care is not taken.

Psalmistproject:
Just as I have

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Psalmistproject: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
MTNnews:
So EU n US call you Obidafti papa to tell you this. Many of you foolish soul will run mad last last over Tinubu 8 year presidency if care is not taken.

Yea just as I have predicted, it's all happening and will all happen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by slimfit1(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2023
This EU and US have enough Nigerians on there neck I don't they want to deal with millions of Nigerian refugees.
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Throwback: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Many people need rehabilitation in this country.

Election loss has made many run mad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Rostikol: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2023
All this epistle in support of a man who doesn't even know you exist.

Tufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by HussenAdul: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Ur predictions & permutations sounds real

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by plaindealer: 4:15am On Aug 21, 2023
These jobless pandora Igbos..

Always rubbish all over the place..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Psalmistproject: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Rostikol:
All this epistle in support of a man who doesn't even know you exist.

Tufia

I'm against the current process that produced the current president, you are the one asserting obi as the right choice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Spy360(m): 4:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Psalmistproject:

I'm against the current process that produced the current president, you are the one asserting obi as the right choice
Your write up is mainly speculative. But it makes good logical reasoning. Any link to your previous posts?
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by bhella10: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Mumu man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by mandarin: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Beside your political wishful thinking let's get real to the Niger issue.
The orchestration of Niger could could have been orchestrated by US or Russia. America sell more gas to Europe . The chance of Russia being behind it is the same with US.
France and EU may have wanted ECOWAS intervention more , to have that happen is not in the best interest of Nigeria.
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by seunmsg(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2023
No wonder Peter Obi was arrested, imprisoned and deported back home from Heathrow Airport last Easter and dude hasn’t stepped out of Nigeria since then. Everything is now making sense to me. Thank you OP for opening my eyes to all of these. At least, you can now rest and stop posting nonsense all over the place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by aklid(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2023
What’s it for them in the first place?
I mean we ain’t giffa damn what they think, cause we’re not living for them 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Psalmistproject: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2023
aklid:
What’s it for them in the first place?
I mean we ain’t giffa damn what they think, cause we’re not living for them 🤷🏾‍♂️
The entire existence of Nigeria is dependent on them.
The day a country like UK decides Nigeria should be reduced to rubbles there's nothing you and I can do.
The only leader in Nigeria that can really look them in the eyes and tell them go f* yourselves are those with multiple connection and without baggage.
Not a saint but definitely a man with a strong integrity and wisdom.
We used to have this kind of leaders until dirty clueless thugs took over our political space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by ican2020: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2023
His duty is to Nigerians not US or EU
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by MrAgbako: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Deluded obi zombies lol.
Re: The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. by Okoroawusa: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Please my friend stay away from mkpurummiri

(1) (Reply)

Nnamehn Tv Cries Out - 'ijaws And Bini's Are After My Life' Video / T hisGlobe.com pictures of onitsha you have never seen.its beautiful / Again, Two Imo Communities Set January To Abolish Osu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.