Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens (46546 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Yes bitter minded Ipob Obidients like yourself that support Nnamdi Kanu.
grin grin the first bomb would land on-top of your leaking roof

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Mitsurugi(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Weak military backup, the weapons I saw the Niger Delta Militants submitted to the Nigerian army as part of the amnesty during Yaradua's administration is far more sufisticated than what these troops are brandishing.

Trust me, you see that crowd? They are the REAL WEAPONS. They can ensure this war lasts for the next twenty years. They will use guerrilla tactics and if you kill them they will spin a worldwide narrative that civilians are being targeted

6 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by obedience4(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Attack is always the best form of defence

I will strongly advice Burkina Faso and Mali to attack Nigeria and ECOWAS 1st …

It will definitely send a strong message to France and USA urging the drug lord to misbehave

Wow, thank God not everyone is in a leadership position,
You want Burkina Faso and small Mali to attack, it's like saying you want Taiwan to attack China,
Have you check the military components of this same countries, Mali that was over run by militants in 2010, and Burkina Faso, that the Nigerian police have more manpower than.
You are clearly high

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by izubext007: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
i hope Tinubu will have sense now
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by RosyIsBlessed: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Eyaa! I can see none of them knows what war is!..

Telling you
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Chukkychukky(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
This is not even upto one battalion, they looks like infantry the just get out of training

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Georgejeez: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin I can imagine the face of the drug lord laughing 🤣🤣 while watching this video ....

He shouldn't bother sending the Military or ECOMOG .

Just send Niger Delta Militants and Cultists in Benin city into Niger Republic , they will bring all the Coup plotters including General Tchiani tied up ,hand and foot in a Hilux within a week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Wickedfacts: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
fernandoc:

Wars are perfected by the art of deception. You saw what they wanted you to see. I won't say more than this.

Using the same analogy, Tompolo also showed you what he wanted you to see.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by LegacyB: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2023
These guys are funny honestly.Their shamans really deceived them this time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Horus:
Malian troops board a Mali Air Force Special Operations Command CV-22 Osprey

If you look well in the second pic in the cargo bay of the plabne you will see a white guy there, this suggests that these guys are also using mercenaries undecided

2 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by yahoodetector: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
obedience4:

Dude you quoted is stating the facts,
This are poorly armed troops

Let him go and fight na!

Troops that have the backing of the Kremlin that even United States and other NATO countries are scared of are whom you are saying they are poorly armed.

Shebi that was how some people at the beginning of the Ukrainian brouhaha that NATO will finish Russia finally...but now between Ukraine and Russia, who come dey cry pass?

Make una dey play!

2 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Wickedfacts: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Trust me, you see that crowd? They are the REAL WEAPONS. They can ensure this war lasts for the next twenty years. They will use guerrilla tactics and if you kill them they will spin a worldwide narrative that civilians are being targeted

By the time hunger holds those ones for 6 months of blockade, they will begin to use stones to chase the Malian and Burkinabe soldiers back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by illicit(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Why are you laughing

It's funny

Ain't it?
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by favor914: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

didn't FG not deny it? And did the Nigerien government formally admit that the FG dashed them bullet proof cars?
Keep wailing, and deceiving yourself, Hypocrites.

Shameless things because you lost election in Nigeria, you support a coup neighboring Niger Islamic Republic, but these same humbugs will still say all eyes 👀 on the judiciary?

You will blood in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by occfx: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Attack is always the best form of defence

I will strongly advice Burkina Faso and Mali to attack Nigeria and ECOWAS 1st …

It will definitely send a strong message to France and USA urging the drug lord to misbehave

You mean they should just target Abuja? What if the bomb land on tinubu head... No no... That would be disaster

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Timetravel88: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Tompolo has better weapons than this nonsense I'm seeing here.

No weapon can stop an army fighting for the freedom of their people, so long as civilians are not used as soft targets.

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lol, tinubu the weakling should resign as ecowas chairman if he isn't the one urging for war with the hand of Ghana

Burkina Faso dey ground dey dare una, but una dey organize spineless threats
U.S never supported this, same with Russia. It's France that is pushing this ECOWAS dummies

2 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by SouthSouth1914: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
bestman09:
War is not an option as it's not a good thing.
The poor populace will suffer while the rich will send their family somewhere else.
Starting a war is easy but stopping it is very hard.
The cost of prosecuting a war is very expensive compared to looking for peace.

Let us allow Niger and their people to settle their internal problems. Niger is a sovereign nation and we shouldn't be interfering with their policies under any guise. Let tinubu and ECOWAS stop harassing them because they are poor and small.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by justifyme(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Them go still rape una wives, mothers and sisters
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Sunnyski: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Weak military backup, the weapons I saw the Niger Delta Militants submitted to the Nigerian army as part of the amnesty during Yaradua's administration is far more sufisticated than what these troops are brandishing.

Wait until the war begins.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Lovenorth: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
God bless them all
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by 90dbest: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Yoruba run-o.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Abeg make Una no shoot missile come my dormot o.I no follow support tinubu's invasion o.I fit show Una him bourdillon house for ikoyi.He also get TVC and hotel for Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Chucks13: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Their people are with them while Nigerians are not with their army yet Ebola Tinubull wants to fight.

Pls is too early on Monday morning to be too stupid.

It's ECOWAS vs Niger Republic get it or shut da f u c k.

Did Burkina and Guinea have what it take to fight a war? In a real sense if you are saying what concern ECOWAS with Niger and ask yourself too what concern Burkina and Guinea with Niger issue as well?

I repeat it is too early to be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Wickedfacts: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

Let him go and fight na!

Troops that have the backing of the Kremlin that even United States and other NATO countries are scared of are whom you are saying they are poorly armed.

Shebi that was how some people at the beginning of the Ukrainian brouhaha that NATO will finish Russia finally...but now between Ukraine and Russia, who come dey cry pass?

Make una dey play!

You think Russia is willing to lose the support of Nigeria and other African countries because of 3 wretched countries?

I laugh at your stupidity.

See, Russia historically doesn't support Military service takeovers. It is the West that supports nonsense like this.

By the time action starts and the Nigeriens see that they don't have the backup they thought they have and Russia starts changing mouth, I hope you will be there to support Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
illicit:

It's funny

Ain't it?
War is not funny
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Iluvmycontr3: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKi7Zd0Mfk

⭕Mali, Burkina Faso deploy warplanes in Niger after ECOWAS threatPublished on August 19, 2023By Seun Opejobi

Following threats of military action by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Burkina Faso and Mali have deployed fighter jets to Niger Republic

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/19/mali-burkina-faso-deploy-warplanes-in-niger-after-ecowas-threat/

Ride on combatant soldiers 💪💪 why spending billions of hard currency to purchase ammunitions if we are never going to make use of them?
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by ariesbull: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
it is not the size of the dog that matters in a fight but the size of the fight in the dog that matters

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by royalfly(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKi7Zd0Mfk

⭕Mali, Burkina Faso deploy warplanes in Niger after ECOWAS threatPublished on August 19, 2023By Seun Opejobi

Following threats of military action by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Burkina Faso and Mali have deployed fighter jets to Niger Republic

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/19/mali-burkina-faso-deploy-warplanes-in-niger-after-ecowas-threat/

Seeing this video, I will support tinubu to wipe these people off, I mean not minimal force but maximum brutal force... evil should not be celebrated, what is wrong is wrong, no matter how hard nigeria is and all, I will never support coup but peaceful maximum protest. Tinubu if this is the only support you get from me for 8 years you may rule, please don't fail on this. Senior na senior, Nigeria na senior as e talk to the younger brother e nor hear, beat am well so e nor go forget am for I'm life and then will never neglect the senior ever again. Then again, this is a very big regional politics, that nigeria must come out top. If u know u know.russia is fighting Ukraine today because she feels Ukraine is a brother that is not aligning with her. So it is with this one. I don't support Russia though because her attack was unprovoked, she is just a brother bully but this Niger own is provoked. Una do well, u that read this long epistle, lol I dey vex when people support evil for any reason

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by bdon123(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Bunkbars:
Okay o!, Let's see how it goes.

grin grin
Both burkina faso n mali hav zero jets...3 countries together cant stand Nigeria alone let alone ecowas.Mind u,nothing is coming frm wagner.Putin yansh is on fire as he is suffering frm western sanctions. Theres no way he will fight 2 wars same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by favor914: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Bunkbars:
grin grin the first bomb would land on-top of your leaking roof
Drop bomb with what? Abi as Nigeria done remove subsidy, can your coup plotter brothers afford aviation fuel to power those their kites?

This hungry people like yourself, that cannot feed.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by obedience4(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

Let him go and fight na!

Make una dey play!

Dude Russia can't support Niger,
If they do they lose the African continent.
Russia can't support the coup,because the biggest nations in Africa are against it period

The USA came to tell you they are afraid of Niger and Mali. What did you smoke
When the USA and France has been the one's bankrolling the nations fight against insurgency.

You must be a obi supporter, you guys like writing rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.