Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens (46545 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by cezarman(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Monke lipsrsealed continent
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by kuuljay(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Creamypie:
These ogbeke issue. People like their government, Nigeria and ECOWAS wan disturb them.current Nigeria army wey never fight real war b4 are about to be tested.one thing I know: Nigerian army will rely primarily on air force, bombing the whole of Niger, whether belligerent or not, the whole forests, city, including all civilians, including bazoum and the presidential villa,all Nigeria army ground troops stationed in Niger, many states in northern nigeria, too will not be spared the terror that will bleed from the sky (forget the communication equipment linking army with air force, it will fail). . Some of the fighter jets will still crash by themselves on the way to niger
Nigerian army never fight real war? How old are you pls
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Creamypie(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
kuuljay:
Nigerian army never fight real war? How old are you pls
u no sabi read, not to talk of to understand. Read line 3-4 it says " current Nigeria army" ..... Meaning of recent. Am 40
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Kingbuhari(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
finallybusy:
Abobi, stop spreading false information. I no know why fake news dey sweet una for this forum. E no hard since una go delete account, open another then continue. Children on Nairaland. Tufia!
do u think I can write something like that .. thus guy is my boy I know him very well , the guy is shaking he told me he has lose so many friends and colleagues which the army is not reporting.. the he told me the recent guy is his mate and close friend his name is Emma from imo state that bandit attacked them and wounded so many of them, they wanted to air lifted the survivors, they bring the chopper down and everyone died u think its a joke... keep joking, I'm not in Nigeria to feel the heat but I'm telling u the moral is at the lowest level. If u dare cross Niger border forget Nigeria niaraland.com will not save u
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by kuuljay(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Creamypie:
u no sabi read, not to talk of to understand. Read line 3-4 it says " current Nigeria army" ..... Meaning of recent. Am 40
you are 40 and don't know the difference between fighting internal guerilla insurgents and fighting real war,maybe you should check Nigerias military arsenal and capabilities compared to its neighbours Una go just dey talk nonesense
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Creamypie(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
kuuljay:
you are 40 and don't know the difference between fighting internal guerilla insurgents and fighting real war,maybe you should check Nigerias military arsenal and capabilities compared to its neighbours Una go just dey talk nonesense
this bastard stop quoting me and get off. Guerilla warfare my foot that Nigeria army can't locate, and gather information about location and leaders of the militants. Even ordinary civilians can easily get information about guerillas, their leaders location and movement. Damn shit idiot like u. For approximately 10 years, girls in chibok are in militants camp, some escaped, such that even the most recent escapee, yesterday, gave info on the location of millitants to military, and yet nothing happens. Escapees have been giving information. In 1999,during I jaw, itshekiri crisis in Warri i witnessed a soldier who rolled inside truck tyre, summersaulted out from inside, to shoot a belligerent who was firing in okere round about This boy, close your mouth, cretin
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by finallybusy: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingbuhari:
do u think I can write something like that .. thus guy is my boy I know him very well , the guy is shaking he told me he has lose so many friends and colleagues which the army is not reporting.. the he told me the recent guy is his mate and close friend his name is Emma from imo state that bandit attacked them and wounded so many of them, they wanted to air lifted the survivors, they bring the chopper down and everyone died u think its a joke... keep joking, I'm not in Nigeria to feel the heat but I'm telling u the moral is at the lowest level. If u dare cross Niger border forget Nigeria niaraland.com will not save u
Utter lies.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Kingbuhari(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Utter lies.
am not forcing u to believe it won't affect me in any way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.