Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets (38700 Views)

Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by iwaeda: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blueace247:

kai dan ina ne?

Mutumu Arewa. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
BabaIbo:

You should give that advice to yourself.

You think Nigerian Army of now is the same as that of 20 years ago?

Not to mention other factors, the insecurity alone has made the force young, weak and the ones left are worn out.
if you know anything about the military, you will know that the more action they see, the better they get.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Tecnophone: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
go back and read my post. If u don't Gerrit, forget about it
Blakjewelry:

mumu plenty for nairaland sha, if you wan look at professional soldiers na those countries you mentioned. on a normal day i won't to mention the likes of you but you guys are really because annoying kids.
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
livebyday:

You should take yourself back to the gutter where you belong . You are an uncivilised iliterate.

Tout
lol see this boy, boy. one day you will choke on your own hate and die. worst off, you will die were you wont be burried.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

E don jump begin abuse me..😂.

All these uncultured and mannerless nairaland children eh!
oh so your yapping about me being poorly educated is not insulting abi?
also you call me a kid wey i know say you no go pass one of these small boys for my area wey never wash yansh clean.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by MrBONE2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Agabado Jaganbandits should go and chase them inside, no be to dey online dey make noise grin

When the time reaches, all jaganbandits will hide and be screaming arrest them under their beds.

Bunch of cowards.

Oooooook areeeeessst them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Calitoscassius(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Men with balls, cheesy grin not all these Nairaland cowards making empty threats on a faceless forum. If you are brave enough come outside!,
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Agabado Jaganbandits should go and chase them inside, no be to dey online dey make noise grin

When the time reaches, all jaganbandits will hide and be screaming arrest them under their beds.

Bunch of cowards.
cheesy cheesy grin they are all a bunch of cowards!

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Barcalee: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Message sent

Fg this is just testing the
microphone

Licking....

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BabanawanGod: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

haba who do you this thing. just because you hate tinubu doesn't means it should mess with your brain. countries wey nigeria go run enter without ecowas backing that is what you are typing all these rubbish.

Which contry you wan run enter dreaming you cant stop bandit for your own contry na another man contry you wan run enter like that okay oh
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by YorubaRonu01: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

haba who do you this thing. just because you hate tinubu doesn't means it should mess with your brain. countries wey nigeria go run enter without ecowas backing that is what you are typing all these rubbish.
Please how many years have your agile Nigerian soldiers fought the small boko haram group without total success with so many of them still being slaughtered daily
Reason and understand what that guy is saying, it's not all about hating Tinubu
Try having a little tete-a-tete with some military men you will understand better, from outdated military equipment to loss cum premature retirement of capable hands to nepotism to sabotage, all is trying to undermine the strength of our army!

PS: You also need some knowledge of international relations, you don't just wake up and invade a country because you feel you're stronger and better, know who is at their back!
Remember: A certain percentage of our soldiers is going to fight their whole arsenal! Or don't you know there's a rule on how many soldiers must remain in Nigeria for internal protection no matter what is happening elsewhere?
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
YorubaRonu01:

Please how many years have your agile Nigerian soldiers fought the small boko haram group without total success with so many of them still being slaughtered daily
Reason and understand what that guy is saying, it's not all about hating Tinubu
Try having a little tete-a-tete with some military men you will understand better, from outdated military equipment to loss cum premature retirement of capable hands to nepotism to sabotage, all is trying to undermine the strength of our army!

PS: You also need some knowledge of international relations, you don't just wake up and invade a country because you feel you're stronger and better, know who is at their back!
Remember: A certain percentage of our soldiers is going to fight their whole arsenal! Or don't you know there's a rule on how many soldiers must remain in Nigeria for internal protection no matter what is happening elsewhere?
if you read very carefully, you will see were i said i don't support any form ecowas invading niger, but what i don't agree with you guys is comparing those small countries to Nigeria in any form.

again mentioned one country you know who have successfully win a war on terror by crushing the insurgent, why always make references to bh when even the top world countries can't but choose to use a preventative method.

nigeria as adopted very well to bh tactic, yes there might be casualties every once in a while but if you have been following the war in the north east you will know that bh and iswap capacity has been reduced significantly.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
BabanawanGod:

Which contry you wan run enter dreaming you cant stop bandit for your own contry na another man contry you wan run enter like that okay oh
i doubt if you even understand what is guerrilla and conventional warfare.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Panda7(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aboki dollar
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by blaise26abj(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
This man thinks he is in the south where people value their lives and don’t want to be casualties . One thing the North fears most is an uprising . Their people can die for whatever they believe in
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by FireUpNow(m): 2:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Things are hard now. Is this government sleeping?
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by ItswellMike: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Is not about hating Tinubu.....
Mark my word.... The war will outlive Tinubu
Blakjewelry:

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Exceed15: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu never see anything. North is coming for you. Shebi una use Muslim Muslim ticket win election
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BabanawanGod: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Blakjewelry:

i doubt if you even understand what is guerrilla and conventional warfare.

Sir Gorilaoh Chimpanzyoh corocodieoh Nigerian cant fight a war now who will finance the war for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? / INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.