Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? (34323 Views)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by TheOldGods: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
7demons:

And you're so this rich that you find yourself on a thread that is talking about 6million and how to japa?
yes, it's a thread and I have an opinion to give. The purpose was to give him advice to Japan instead of investing that money.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by sammyonal: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
7demons:

6Million is a mere change to you and ordinary give away you cannot do? Just to come online and be bragging and exchanging words with people you feel you're better of..
One guy here, Ikennaford spent $10,000 on a give away to nairalands. You what have you done since 2019 you've registered on this forum?
Na only to make mouth. Give us the address of your office make we come visit you to confirm you pay "your imaginary" technician 6M yearly.
this forum eh people get mouth die.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by pachigo001(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I didn't say I have more money than you, I'm now saying that I have more money than anyone in your lineage. All of you.

Hope you have gotten a sugar mummy to take care of you seeing how biting poverty made your parents unable to take care of you.
I don’t have time for lazy people like you
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by sizer07: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
pascal558:

Baba share abeg!!! Invest 6m to get 60m? Baba share o🌟

Run oooh
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by pachigo001(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I didn't say I have more money than you, I'm now saying that I have more money than anyone in your lineage. All of you.

Hope you have gotten a sugar mummy to take care of you seeing how biting poverty made your parents unable to take care of you.
I repeat again you no get money pass any of my family member your mentality shows it all
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by mailemy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
This shows you are not into biz.
There are other businesses that are successfulrun inspite of the present economic problems. Pos is not the only biz succeeding. I'm into biz myself and it has been profitable and successful. I know how much I make a day. If you must go into biz,let it be what people cannot do without,then sales must be made and the rest will be history.
tiwasiaife:

Apart from POS every other business will not succeed in this Tinubu era.
Na who get money dey go joint drink and eat fish.
Unless there is something like another MMM and people start seeing money without looking at government.
This period someone will come to ur joint drink coca cola for 7hours and watch the whole EPl matches.
In fact if u fail to subscribe to DSTV u won't see customers again.
Where is money to recharge

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by 7demons: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

This moniker is for trolling and looking for trouble. No matter what you do, I can never reveal my identity or that of my businesses.
I have nothing to prove to you. You're not important in the scheme of things and worthless to me.

By the way, stop following me around. I don't feed beggars. Go and meet UNICEF for that.
Oga this is a faceless forum but let's keep it cool. Don't over too brag, don't over too shine yourself cos MEN Dem...
Dem dey.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by 7demons: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
ManOfMan:
Give me the 6m, I will pay you 500k every month for 3 years (total 18m in 3 years). I don't need the money now. I will need it around the end of September or early October. I have supply contract with a very big construction company in Rivers State. Let's do business if you are bold
Na so una dey talk. When they give you the money, it will enter voice mail.

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by 7demons: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

No patronage, so they decided not to have those in stock? High prices of those items? Mismanagement of the business?

Sometimes, Nigeria defies basic economic principles.
Not only that. Some people just go into business not having the minded of what they're about to do. How can you be running a fast food resto and can't have cheap sausages in your fridge? Some are into business for just try & luck. Some go without enough capital...that is one of the examples of such.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Sprints3: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
sammyonal:
which kind talk be this nah! So if am over 30 and 40, I should remain in naija, abeg people no follow this guy ooooo, I entered the US in my late 30s and I ve used 3yrs now at least am fulfilled to some extent and I am enjoying my life.
lol they deceive yourself time will tell. i have cousin there and a brother there my bro been there for more 33 years so. My cousin is there too. it is easier in your 20s than 30s or 40s na my piece of advice so that you can quickly gather enough investment and experience. since u don dey there how many of your people have you taken there since abroad is so rosy. if i ask na your wife and children every other person in your life no concern you. no be so una dey behave. i will jejely remain in Naija even if bread is sold for 4500 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

No patronage, so they decided not to have those in stock? High prices of those items? Mismanagement of the business?

Sometimes, Nigeria defies basic economic principles.

Don't listen to all his fake analysis o.

Just around Alesh Hotel at Ajah go and see how people sell frozen foods round the year. Market dynamics isn't static. If there's low demand in one location, one witches to the next. That people no longer eat chicken weekly is a big fast nasty lie. A chicken seller needs different people to buy weekly not the same buyer
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Styluss:
Which business can you do with 8 million? Can you help?

Opening a pure water factory and thank me forever.
I am an engineer,I set up both pure water and bottle water factory.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by PaulH07: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
ednut1:
if english hard you just ignore my post. The point of the post was before things dey pop in all those places. Today the places are dry with low patronage. I visited 3 of those places along badore - addo road. Shebi una dey talk say business easy. Why are they struggling then. All these inspire to aspire people self

Thank you.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by freddie009(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
pascal558:

Better that way I cos you see that oyibo land, him get one demon when dey am when fit corrupt the incorruptible. And make sure your children are grown and rooted in African ways before they move out.. planning same for my kids too but wifey and I Na visit only for us and this will be after first degree too like you mentioned... Cos I nor want be papa bobrisky 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm telling you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Fearyourcreator: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Karleb:

I don't understand why you people are so annoying.

What does having #6m for business has to do with traveling abroad? It seems Japa lives rent free in your head because people who are on queue on different embassies don't think more about it than you.

When the economy was manageable, you didn't put #6m into it, it is now that it is having mood swing that you want to start a business?

Even tech companies that received millions of dollars in founding are folding up. Jumia for example has been having serious financial decline for about a year now, their investors have lost a lot.

Anyway, invest in your business and let people who want to Japa, japa. Let Tinubu economy decides who made the better choice.

Na bo everybody no get sense or inner eye... If you no get no mean say others no get... Person say he no value Japa you dey talk nonsense .. businesses don't fold in saner climes too bah... Dey zuzu... Same Country wey people dey build house everytime... Buy cars everytime... Okada man dey build house your werey dey talk rubbish here... Na people wey their life scatter una dey see ... Person made billion selling kulikuli last year una no dey see that one ... Eyin werey alasho... Oyinbo sef dey live for street abroad too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na bo everybody no get sense or inner eye... If you no get no mean say others no get... Person say he no value Japa you dey talk nonsense .. businesses don't fold in saner climes too bah... Dey zuzu... Same Country wey people dey build house everytime... Buy cars everytime... Okada man dey build house your werey dey talk rubbish here... Na people wey their life scatter una dey see ... Person made billion selling kulikuli last year una no dey see that one ... Eyin werey alasho... Oyinbo sef dey live for street abroad too....

Werey ni awon to bi e. Bastard!

If you wan do business, go do am now. I dey owe you abi I dey owe your papa money?

Business dey fail for saner climes, e no suppose tell you say same business go over fail for Naija?

Shey I don ever drag you go embassy ni, abi which kain nonsense be this?

We say economy no good, you dey take start up dey compare company wey don dey since GEJ era.

See go do your business, God go bless am and e go multiply.

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Styluss: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Not really interested in water business
Can you give a breakdown of the 8m?

Endymi:

Opening a pure water factory and thank me forever.
I am an engineer,I set up both pure water and bottle water factory.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It takes the eyes of the soul to be seriously peeled to really understand Nigeria is a massive money minting machine

All the problems in the nation is simply opportunity to offer service and collect money. The more the problems solved, the more the money minted. Simple. Where problems is seen, I calculate profits I can make.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Fearyourcreator: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

It takes the eyes of the soul to be seriously peeled to really understand Nigeria is a massive money minting machine

All the problems in the nation is simply opportunity to offer service and collect money. The more the problems solved, the more the money minted. Simple. Where problems is seen, I calculate profits I can make.
Baba most Nigerian youth no get sense... Especially those always claiming learned sef .. they can give results I tell you ... I have employed many sef na so so mouth ... Many ain't critical thinkers ... There is this young guy I saw on YouTube he said he has traveled to so many places and said Nigeria is one of the easiest to make money ... He is into real estate... Many lives with slavery mentality and they are ready to win you arguing but reality they have got not much that produces result solving problems
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Baba most Nigerian youth no get sense... Especially those always claiming learned sef .. they can give results I tell you ... I have employed many sef na so so mouth ... Many ain't critical thinkers ... There is this young guy I saw on YouTube he said he has traveled to so many places and said Nigeria is one of the easiest to make money ... He is into real estate... Many lives with slavery mentality and they are ready to win you arguing but reality they have got not much that produces result solving problems

Many ain't critical thinkers here lies the issue

And the productivity mentality in the average Nigerians when compared with Asians, Indians and Chinese can't be compared. Yet they're the ones who are first to criticize and condemn anything. If you tell the average Nigerian you can plant cassava and build wealth from it, you'll here them give you ten million reasons why everything in life won't work

Unless Nigerians deal with the mental problens, things would end on wishing levels
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Fearyourcreator: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Karleb:

Werey ni awon to bi e. Bastard!

If you wan do business, go do am now. I dey owe you abi I dey owe your papa money?

Business dey fail for saner climes, e no suppose tell you say same business go over fail for Naija?

Shey I don ever drag you go embassy ni, abi which kain nonsense be this?

We say economy no good, you dey take start up dey compare company wey don dey since GEJ era.

See go do your business, God go bless am and e go multiply.

Like I said before many of you no really get sense ... Someone said he preferred doing business here but you dey say business dey fail shows you have little knowledge about business... No one is dragging anyone here ... Cus you failed or people around you fail doesn't mean others failed ... If the richest black man is from this country it says a lot... I have seen many of your type abuse Dangote here sef several times... Una no really get sense
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Fearyourcreator: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Many ain't critical thinkers here lies the issue

And the productivity mentality in the average Nigerians when compared with Asians, Indians and Chinese can't be compared. Yet they're the ones who are first to criticize and condemn anything. If you tell the average Nigerian you can plant cassava and build wealth from it, you'll here them give you ten million reasons why everything in life won't work

Unless Nigerians deal with the mental problens, things would end on wishing levels
I don't argue with many of them like before ... If you are an employer you will understand these things better... No excuse or whatever or wherever... No excuse ... I tell people that of not for the white men only God knows if we won't still be living inside a cave till now... Them plenty for NL here sef they will drag with you how they will fail on this land ... It's fucking crazy
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ekeneclasico(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
6mil. Omo na business I go use am run for Nigeria. Cosmetics on my mind already.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I don't argue with many of them like before ... If you are an employer you will understand these things better... No excuse or whatever or wherever... No excuse ... I tell people that of not for the white men only God knows if we won't still be living inside a cave till now... Them plenty for NL here sef they will drag with you how they will fail on this land ... It's fucking crazy

After seeing the mentality on this thread, it's obvious I need to deactivate my account and avoid this forum completely.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Like I said before many of you no really get sense ... Someone said he preferred doing business here but you dey say business dey fail shows you have little knowledge about business... No one is dragging anyone here ... Cus you failed or people around you fail doesn't mean others failed ... If the richest black man is from this country it says a lot... I have seen many of your type abuse Dangote here sef several times... Una no really get sense

Na you be idiot.

I don tell you say make you go do your business, say God go bless am. Wetin you want again oga? undecided
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Iconme(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Japa Straight!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

After seeing the mentality on this thread, it's obvious I need to deactivate my account and avoid this forum completely.
mr big business ideas. No be you be this See how your business collapsed because of small cash flow issue. On another hand u are selling quora accounts hmmm

3 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
ednut1:
mr big business ideas. No be you be this See how your business collapsed because of small cash flow issue. On another hand u are selling quora accounts hmmm

Blackmail. That's how you stoop low to. Lolz The mentality lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Blackmail. That's how you stoop low to. Lolz The mentality lol
blackmail Is it not your posts. The way you have been talking one would think you have made millions. Like i said it’s easy to inspire to aspire people 🤣

4 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by IbeOkehie: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
ednut1:
if you are not business oriented you will lose that money. My best friends dad has a nylon making factory. No think say na novice we be here. More businesses fail than succeed in Nigeria

This is THE POINT to be made in any realistic assessment of the Nigerian business environment. There's good reason why reputable international economic institutions have ranked Nigeria as the Poverty Capital of the World.

Thanks.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Fearyourcreator: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Karleb:

Na you be idiot.

I don tell you say make you go do your business, say God go bless am. Wetin you want again oga? undecided
Mouth wey you use abuse your parent first or which one ...
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by UncutSk(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Boss. You're in Canada. Speak Canadian happenings. But don't speak with absolution about things outside your orbits. People are doing business here. From Abuja to Island in Lagos, people are building all sorts of projects. Businesses will fail massively but some won't. But don't pitch an idea that businesses could never be profitable in Nigeria
stfu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die / Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.