Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? (62635 Views)

Now Available: 2014 Camaro RS Available. Sport Car Lovers / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. / Which Of These Two Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by computerglobal(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2023

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by checky619: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2023
kolaaderin:
you have driven 8 Honda and you want to change people's mind to use Toyota, there is a reason for that. I have driven many car brands, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Volkswagen, Hyundai and Mercedes but honda remains the best in engine and maintenance closely followed by Toyota, Nissan and Hyundai. As for Mercedes, they can never be reliable like those others I do have a lot of issues with sensors on Mercedes and that makes it less reliable, one faulty ABS sensor out of the 4 will send the gear into limp mode which can never be managed unless replacement is done.
You see Volkswagen, I will leave those German engineering designer to God for punishment, they really messed up with the Passat, that car was one week one trouble it was a total black hole in pocket. I saw shagge ban sa.
The Passat was super clean lovely body and style 2009 model, managed to sell out and the new owner felt he won a jackpot for the ridiculous price I sold it only to call me back after 2 months of use that he is passing through shagge ban sa pro max ultra and his wife is seeing the car like a terrorist sent to their home already.

Clearly it shows you know much about cars, he’s just 18 years old that doesn’t know all these things, if he has experience with cars then he will definitely not have problem maintaining it but he doesn’t. That’s why I suggest he get a Toyota as his first car then he can always get an Honda when he knows more about the driving mechanics of a vehicle, I once got ford edge 08 but I ended up selling it scrap because mechanic destroyed it for me, if I knew very much about Ford cars then, that wouldn’t have happened because I will know when the mechanic is telling me the right thing or not and remember he’s getting a Nigerian used for that amount.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hi guys,i'm an 18 year old medical student,
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.
are you real?
What's the use of your age and course of study in a topic about car choice to ease movement. No details about you distance and movement pattern but personal details.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Jcomtrader: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I'm normally day trade but i'm looking forward to start swing trade.the problem with swing trading is that it's not actually for me grin,just can't be calm or sleep peacefully while i trades running cheesy

Swing trading is the best. I use it to manarge large funds since 2014.
Just keep your risk to reward in a good state and your good

I have owned a cross tour before. Its a very good and reliable car. Also the ground clearance is lit.

I use a more recent honda now though. Love the tech

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Connected1: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2023
JetStar:
Why others are concerned about your age, I'm more concerned about your budget. Did you get pricing from a dealer that made you feel confident you can get any of those cars at 4.5 million considering today's Nigerian Naira?

Don't mind those jealous people in their thirties that can't afford a bike. Age is just a number feel free to buy any car at your age.
If you think others are jealous because of his age then tell us how his age is in correlation with his question?

Most people come out to boast on Nairaland to seek validation to satisfy their ego.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Wow,is this accord 2019 model?
Jcomtrader:

I have owned a cross tour before. Its a very good and reliable car. Also the ground clearance is lit.

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Matix222:

Your bosoms are giving me a hard on I want to face fbck you baby

Dominique. Rule 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Samakus(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Mcslize:

Use this take hold body: Even ex President Jonathan once trekked without shoes. How much more you! Don't let your legediBenz be a waste today. It's the oldest form of transport in the history of humanity.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Jcomtrader: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Jcomtrader:

yea
i do swing trading but more on oil and indices

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by KingLennon(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2023
Samakus:
18 year old is pricing car. And here I am undecided

Motivational speakers, what do you have to tell me?

Here is what we have to say:
No one is rich, no one is poor. We all have 24 hours each smiley

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Oyetboy(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2023
hammedroyabat:

Got a 2017 Honda Accord sport for sale... Fresh from Yankee.

How much is this and what's the mileage?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by rohangold: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2023
The Lord is your strength keep trekking.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by checky619: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2023
professore:
Honda and Benz which one requires maintenance more? or do the require same level of maintenance?

Benz requires more maintenance and the parts are more expensive, but if you’re buying a foreign used benz and give the right mechanic when its due for servicing you will definitely enjoy using it
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Matix222: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=125301174]

This your calabar breast is tantalizing wish I could suck the fvck out of them and bleep your yellowish pvssy to stupor
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by biyams(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samakus:
18 year old is pricing car. And here I am undecided

Motivational speakers, what do you have to tell me?
invest in your health, what you eat and exercise, that's the wealth that can bring along other opportunities to you
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by seanwilliam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:

I bet my balls,non of the car there cost nothing less than 6.5m

You are really a boy. I really don’t know why you want to put yourself into this.

You think it’s to buy the car really an issue ? Maintenance is bae. All of them above are v6 cars and engine alone is about 700k to change. Gear is over 1.5m to change.

I hope you have gotten 6.5m*3 =almost 20m in your savings?

Go and build an hostel and thank me later.

I bought my own Muscle Camry v6 3m (Nigerian used) but I have spent over 4.5m on maintenance and still counting.

Dey play boy.
break this down
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
I've also lost more than that but i thanked God for the success afterall.suprisingly,you made a big mistake by giving up after losing(donating grin) such amount.if you were a bit patient,you could have made more than you've lost.but well,that's your choice but if i'll advise you,resume to your trading chart wink
Styluss:
No i dont want trading, lost 200k last year, wont do it again

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Styluss: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
sORRY, no
Ibrahimlagosian:
I've also lost more than that but i thanked God for the success afterall.suprisingly,you made a big mistake by giving up after losing(donating grin) such amount.if you were a bit patient,you could have made more than you've lost.but well,that's your choice but if i'll advise you,resume to your trading chart wink
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Styluss: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
I have low temper
I cant stay put under preessure

Ibrahimlagosian:
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by achimendy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hi guys,i'm an 18 year old medical student,
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.

I don't know much about cars but I suggest you go for the white one.

You're welcome.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
seanwilliam:
break this down

This is a public forum . I will just give a little breakdown.

First month of purchase ,I withdrew between 800-1m after purchase to do upgrade …after buying a car,you gotta change all the tires(40k each with extra making 200k),bad absorbers,tint the car(including changing the seat covers,android players,security,a whole lot),the full light thyroid…Infact ,change almost everything you can think about to make it new. I didn’t change the engine at first,was still managing.

Travel with car to Abeokuta being the first time without experience ,I didn’t check the eng oil,it dries up on the way and engine knocked. Meanwhile before then,it’s overheating on the way. I changed a lot in the way and spent before the engine knocked.

Parked the car two weeks in Abeokuta and later towed it with 100k down to my destination . I withdrew 1m to change engine and run all services .

I have withdrawn severally to service it each month and sometimes ,400k gone at a sport because the road here ain’t good.

Every week petrol consumption is full tank minimum which was around 15k before subsidy removal.

Car registration,license and documentation took over 200k alone.

If you want to drive such car daily,you will budget weekly for maintenance not even monthly again depending on your road. The 🚗 could just develop a fault and stop on the way. You will call your mechanic and rewire ,then estimate and check ….behold,you may spend almost 100k at the spot.

At a time ,you will think it’s spiritual but when you ask from others using same car,they may even narrate worst scenarios to you.

Welcome to the world of private luxury cars.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Abifarin16: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
banjicom:

Age is just a Number, at 90 years you can still buy a car if you are still alive. Buying a car is just a waste of time that is why God has given you your two legs remember it doesn’t use petrol. Even the almighty Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem, where he was met by cheering crowds how much more an ordinary human like you. Let Jesus be your mentor!

I hope i have been able to motivate you today cheesy
Somethings in life are tied to time. Where is the joy of buying your first car at 90 when you are one leg into the grave and the driving age limit is 70. What's the use of having your first Degree at 70 when that's the retirement age.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by seanwilliam(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:

This is a public forum . I will just give a little breakdown.

First month of purchase ,I withdrew between 800-1m after purchase to do upgrade …after buying a car,you gotta change all the tires(40k each with extra making 200k),bad absorbers,tint the car(including changing the seat covers,android players,security,a whole lot),the full light thyroid…Infact ,change almost everything you can think about to make it new. I didn’t change the engine at first,was still managing.

Travel with car to Abeokuta being the first time without experience ,I didn’t check the eng oil,it dries up on the way and engine knocked. Meanwhile before then,it’s overheating on the way. I changed a lot in the way and spent before the engine knocked.

Parked the car two weeks in Abeokuta and later towed it with 100k down to my destination . I withdrew 1m to change engine and run all services .

I have withdrawn severally to service it each month and sometimes ,400k gone at a sport because the road here ain’t good.

Every week petrol consumption is full tank minimum which was around 15k before subsidy removal.

Car registration,license and documentation took over 200k alone.

If you want to drive such car daily,you will budget weekly for maintenance not even monthly again depending on your road. The 🚗 could just develop a fault and stop on the way. You will call your mechanic and rewire ,then estimate and check ….behold,you may spend almost 100k at the spot.

At a time ,you will think it’s spiritual but when you ask from others using same car,they may even narrate worst scenarios to you.

Welcome to the world of private luxury cars.
My God!!!
Are you still using the car or you’ve sold it?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
seanwilliam:

My God!!!
Are you still using the car or you’ve sold it?

🚗 is still working pretty well. Who will sell after making the car new?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by professore(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
checky619:

Benz requires more maintenance and the parts are more expensive, but if you’re buying a foreign used benz and give the right mechanic when its due for servicing you will definitely enjoy using it
thanks
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by NASTYNASOSO: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Vawulenceee:
Accord coupe any day any time.... you won't regret this

HMMMMM

THAT PARTICULAR MODEL HAS AN ISSUE,BETTER CHECK RHE RETURN STATISTICS.

NO JUST BUY THAT HONDA

MOST PEOPLE THAT HAVE BOUGHT THE CAR ARE FULL OF REGRETS
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by makaveli902: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I'm normally day trade but i'm looking forward to start swing trade.the problem with swing trading is that it's not actually for me grin,just can't be calm or sleep peacefully while i trades running cheesy

Bro I am also a trader but I have not traded for a while now, Are you into forex or synthetic Indices?

I will like to learn more about trading.
My line 07036303241. Let's chat.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Obidikejr(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

You said it all that's the car I use. Initially i wanted to go for a Lexus or Honda but a nairalander ( can't remember his moniker) advised i go for the 2013 camry and honestly that's the best decision i made.
Only change oil and respray anytime i bassh the car never fixed anything and it's been a year plus now.
Only annoying thing is that I settled for the wrong color 😁, but that aside it's been great so far 💯
Na pink color?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Badadvisor: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Obidikejr:

Na pink color?
😅
No Red
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Obidikejr(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Badadvisor:

😅
No Red
🤣🤣 Shine am to your choice color na

I can plug you to a very good painter if you're in Abuja that can get you close to factory quality paint finish as close as possible
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.