Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets (2715 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by sportivation(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8xGaeGr1k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lord Wike

A new Sheriff is in town

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by ecolime(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Lord Wike

A new Sheriff is in town

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Kyase(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
sportivation:

My VP 2031
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Thank you
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by adebayo987: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
sportivation:

This Fulani herders don't know the difference between city and forest. They take these cows to anywhere they wish.

I commend Governor Wike on this...

9 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hahahaha! I trust Wike
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by alezzy13: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Pierocash(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
I stand with him on this

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by nepapole(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
John Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Wawelexy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
adebayo987:
This Fulani herders don't know the difference between city and forest. They take these cows to anywhere they wish.

I commend Governor Wike on this...

Point of correction, hon Woke. Tinubu chose him for only one reason, he knows Wike sends nobody, and he needs to indirectly get back at the northerners so the won't call him a traitor, hence he chose Wike the wicked to do the job

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Kingosytex(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
I trust Wike to put the FCT in other. Those cattle rearers are really messing up the whole place. Buhari set the bar too low with his nepotism and bigotry.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by ronalmagic10(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Forget politics for once, Wike is one of the best politician in Nigeria. He's no saint like all of us but he gets the job done. And most importantly, he stands for justice, equity and fairness

I remember how he stood and defended Ameachi to get back his mandate. How he defended and rescued former nddc boss, joy nunieh a stunch buhari supporter. How he was nicknamed Mr Project cos of his hardwork

He had a rough patch with PDP, had some personal medical issues and stood with his wife as she recovers from cancer

Obi.dots/ ipob miscreants are the only ones badmouthing him cos they cannot touch him and PBAT. He hope he succeeds and justifies his appointment as a minister

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Ofodirinwa: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
nepapole:
John Wike
LOL

so long as he leaves my people's homes alone
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by fk001(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
He is choosing his words carefully not to step on toes. That's why he said he will sit down with the herdsmen and consult for a way out.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
sportivation:

i

Next time give that dog a bone to silence it.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by mrvitalis(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
See how his tone changed when he was talking about cows Lmaooo

Fear fear man

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
What really happened to Abuja mass transit? Those buses are just parked at the terminal
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Baronthecelebri: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
John wike
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Blake755: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
This 4 years go make sense die 😂😂 more drama loading
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
What really happened to Abuja mass transit? Those buses are those just parked
naija na yeye country

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by bdon123(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Wen it was houses it must go down.wen it was cows I will sit n consult wit fulani.fear cow in nigeria
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Lastmankc(m): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike always talk like someone having hot yam in his mouth.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Lastmankc(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Forget politics for once, Wike is one of the best politician in Nigeria. He's no saint like all of us but he gets the job done. And most importantly, he stands for justice, equity and fairness

I remember how he stood and defended Ameachi to get back his mandate. How he defended and rescued former nddc boss, joy nunieh a stunch buhari supporter. How he was nicknamed Mr Project cos of his hardwork

He had a rough patch with PDP, had some personal medical issues and stood with his wife as she recovers from cancer

Obi.dots/ ipob miscreants are the only ones badmouthing him cos they cannot touch him and PBAT. He hope he succeeds and justifies his appointment as a minister

God bless Nigeria

But why is he afraid of the herdsmen in his speech.He said that he will consult them.That is unlike wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by optionalY09: 1:50am On Aug 22, 2023
That’s statement is final. He is the authority and in that aspect no one should complain-

Thank you sir Mr. Wike.

If you steal money with that position we will lock you up.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Wisereborn: 6:03am On Aug 22, 2023
Finally
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by orohbirodeysmel: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike don declare war on
Okada riders
Cows
Slums..
Illegal structures...

But of a truth, Tinubu got it right in appointing Wike FCT minister. Only a tough, serious man like Wike can restore the glory of Abuja.

All the slums harbouring Abuja runs girls are about to go down.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets by Lanretoye(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike will be better off as works minister I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! / Nigeria Secures Another $500m Loan World Bank! / Army Arrests 4 Boko Haram Bombers In Kano:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.