Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad (39003 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by ogbonti: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
one lecturer those days called Chief - Adelokhai was running that racket those days until he was caught and dismissed - However not only Ekpoma does this, even Uniben, Unilag it happens in social sciences and art courses

6 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by APOPTOSIS: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
People do so across the western world...
That's simply ONLINE Education.
Except that of Naija was via fraud and not accredited
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by yewit37486: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
MackIV:
From Ghost Students they Transform to Ghost Workers grin grin

And some of these people will be the ones opening their mouths to call government corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Chibuzoripob: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
sad
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Laple0541(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Virtual students……

That is what happens when money is involved.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by XXIIVV: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
UI

Unilag

Covenant

Unilorin

Uniben

Unizik

UNN

Futa

Futo

Uniport....the rest are trash

University of Ibadan my Alma mater the first and the best in sub Saharan Africa

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
That's why most nations don't trust the quality of professionals this nation produces...!

I still don't get why we value certificates and grades over in-depth knowledge of disciplines.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by AmazingELixir: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin

Wetin no go happen for the con3 no dey....I'm very sure that abroad in that report is italy.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by DDota: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Naija Educational sector nanwash
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by 22o62021: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

UniIorin, UNN, Uniben and other reputable schools are playgrounds abi? Your hands were faster than your slow-to-boot brain I guess.

Uniben is worst than AAU

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by MrsTwrite(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Corruption no fit leave nija.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
It was not like this from the beginning.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
0LA0LUWA2:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. I used the last #200 on me to buy gala and pure water; that is what I have eaten since yesterday morning. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906.604.0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875
My name is Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

...And after eating the food or spending the 20k, what next?!! You will never be hungry again?!!

You should be seriously begging for jobs or opportunities to create value instead of instant gratification.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Sheggy13(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

UniIorin, UNN, Uniben and other reputable schools are playgrounds abi? Your hands were faster than your slow-to-boot brain I guess.

You better remove Uniben from that list.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by pekisdgee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Money answers all things...
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Fafesot: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

I can vouch for UNIBEN and UNILORIN but UNN is out of it, my elder brother schooled there.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by fastseo: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
University must embrace technology, use fingerprint to validate those who want to write exams.
we had people who travelled leaving school but graduated from Malaysia those days while in school

4 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by ppogba: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
This cannot happen in the much maligned private universities.

If it were to be any of the private universities now, weeping and wailing would have flooded this thread from bad bele people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by leisuretym: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Both foreign and local institutions should stop recognizing any certificate from Ambrose Ali University

It’s a business center that issue result to ghost students base on this report

5 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by LivingSage: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
You're Stark illiterate.

Imagine the rubbish coming from your mouth.

Yen yen yen
FreeStuffsNG:

Nkan Be .

That school is a Glorified Secondary school of ghost students and ghost graduates. Smh.

Serious organisations are aware of this problem and such schools, this is why I pity most people literally wasting their time in such schools.Smh.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by zanebaddo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

I knew a girl in the UK who went to that school but followed a married man to the UK
She was in final year there and paid someone to take her final exams for her to everyone's astonishment
followed a married man or got married to man
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Jsucre(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
I don't trust that school for once, their products perform below expectations

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
From Unknown soldier.

To Unknown gun men.

And now, unknown students.

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by ppogba: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
mu2sa2:
Atiku Abubakar holds unimaid LL.B degree which he got while in office as vice-president. Someone said he was supposed to be his course mate but he never attended class even once, yet graduated.
Datti Ahmed's Baze University also awarded questionable LL.B degrees to the likes of Dino Melaye and others.

WHITHER NIGERIA!

Orji Uzo Kalu got a degree from Abia state University as a sitting governor with a first class. This is after his Toronto degree from University of Maiduguri.

If you do not know history, don't bother to quote me.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by ppogba: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And after eating the food or spending the 20k, what next?!! You will never be hungry again?!!

You should be seriously begging for jobs or opportunities to create value instead of instant gratification.

I saw this same post about two days ago here.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by phemmyfour: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nkan Be .

That school is a Glorified Secondary school of ghost students and ghost graduates. Smh.

Serious organisations are aware of this problem and such schools, this is why I pity most people literally wasting their time in such schools.Smh.Check my signature for free stuffs!
No face verification or recognition. There must be insider in the plot

5 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Manuelson665(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
This country is toast embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG / ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.