Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke (366 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / DHQ: We Have Defeated Insurgency In Nigeria / SE Returned All Its Incompetent Incumbents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 3:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Gov’ship Race: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Gov. Adeleke

*‘I am the most experienced governorship candidate going into the election’- Melaye
Chairman of the National Campaign Council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the Kogi State gubernatorial election, Governor Ademola Adeleke, has called for unity among party stakeholders in the state in order to ensure victory for the party and its candidate, Senator Dino Melaye.

Speaking at the inaugural meeting and inauguration of sub-committees of the campaign council in Abuja on Monday, the Osun State Governor expressed confidence that PDP will emerge victorious at the polls.

He allayed fears among members who think it would be hard defeating the candidate of incumbent Governor of Kogi state, adding that he has “defeated incumbents several times”.

“We are marching to victory in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election. If you know you are not ready to sacrifice yourself so that we can get to that Promised Land, nobody is forcing you to be here. But if you are ready to join hands together to take Kogi and move Kogi forward to that Promised Land, I am bringing you a template that worked in Osun State.

“We need peace for the election. We are talking to each other that we must have peace and it’s already accepted.

“This is democracy. I have already met with Governor Yahaya Bello that we are coming to your state to campaign. Let the best man win. No fighting whatsoever and he has agreed. We want to have a beautiful election.

“Dino and I have things in common. I’m from the West in Osun State, Dino is from Kogi West. As it was the turn of the West in Osun State, it is the turn of the West in Kogi State,” he said.

In his remarks, Senator Dino Melaye, appealed for the support of not only party members but the entire people of Kogi State.

He described himself as the most experienced governorship candidate going into the election.

Melaye also vowed to continue to seek reconciliation with his fellow party men who were aggrieved across the three senatorial districts.

According to him, Kogi needs a governor who will restore the pride of every indigene of Kogi through the provision of good roads, well equipped hospitals and arrest insecurity in the state.

https://kogireports.com/govship-rce-i-have-defeated-incumbents-before-were-marching-to-victory-in-kogi-gov-adeleke/
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2023
No doubt, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will defeat Yahaya Bello stooge Ododo of APC in November 11th governorship election 🗳. Meanwhile, Videos Don't Lie
Here is the ADC chairman in Idah Local Government Area of Kogi State, Adejoh Haruna, handing over the party registers and membership cards to the candidate of the PDP, Senator Dino Melaye, in Lokoja, Kogi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO8dGOvJDTM
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by Brownville007: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2023
sure
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 3:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Gbam 💪💪💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏆🏆🏆🏆🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬✅✅✅✅🗳🗳🗳🗳🗳

Incoming Governor of Kogi State, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye campaign video. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvqmr0WEKU

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINY🙏🙏🙏 Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP3rcN2zagc
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by chiefolododo(m): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2023
I see Dino becoming the governor of Kogi
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 4:03am On Aug 22, 2023
chiefolododo:
yes soo. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll by the Special Grace of Almighty God. November 11th governorship poll must Obey . Pdp!!! Power to the People . Kogi State in the Pdp bag 💼. 13/14 LG in the Pdp bag
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by accordadoga25(f): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Hehehe
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by AllenSpencer: 4:20am On Aug 22, 2023
chiefolododo:

No one with two left legs has ever ruled Kogi, Dino would not be the first.
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by Chibuzoripob: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2023
grin Radio ipinle Osun
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by fuckJones(f): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes soo. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll by the Special Grace of Almighty God. November 11th governorship poll must Obey . Pdp!!! Power to the People . Kogi State in the Pdp bag 💼. 13/14 LG in the Pdp bag
you people have turn your gaol pole now to Dino
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2023
We'd have to let kogites know who Muri is already.

Question: How did Muri came across the billions in his possession today? And Please is Comrade Muri of SDP more qualified or too important to run for the office of Governor than Yahaya Bello's engine room, Chief Edward David Onoja?

Muri and his bunch of association of looters/supporters won't be allowed to deceive the masses with their propaganda called Igala Agenda.

Before his recent clash with Yahaya Bello which we all know the cause, Muri was the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of evil APC Party which he used that office to launder billions. Muri was helping Gov. Buni of yobe to launder billions from Yobe State Government.

He lied to kogites and Nigerians all for stomach infrastructure.

He led series of thugs in kogi to rig kogi east elections in favor of the igbiras in 2019.

Muri was so comfortable betraying kogi east for personal gains.

Comrade Muri rigged H.E Engr. Musa Wada out just to please Bello's led APC government.

Please tell Muri Karma is real.- Comrade El-Amin Ibe Aruwa speaks with full confidence.
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
you people have turn your gaol pole now to Dino
By the Special Grace of Almighty God, Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate so far in Kogi State November 11th governorship election 🗳. November 11th governorship election must Obey. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal 🙏🙏🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬💪💪💪💪✅✅✅✅
Re: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
*MOTIONS SPONSORED BY SENATOR DINO MELAYE AS SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA*.

The PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Kogi State November 11 2023 Gubernatorial Election, His Excellency *Senator Dino Melaye* having served meritoriously as senator of the federal republic of Nigeria representing the good people of Kogi west senatorial district was awarded the Best Senator of the Year 3 times consecutively in year 2016, 2017 and 2018 respectively.

He was also in the history of the National Assembly the senator with the highest number of bills and motions, below are the motions sponsored by him:

1. Matters of Urgent Public Importance: the imminent threat to Nigerian Democracy with unfounded allegations and charges instituted against the senate presiding officer by the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), 21ST JUNE, 2016.

2. Non-payment of Teacher's Salaries Across the country. 12TH JULY, 2016.

3. Unscrupulous Violation of the Foreign Exchange (Monitoring and Miscellaneous) Act. Tuesday 27TH SEPTEMBER 2016.

4. Distribution Development in the Nigerian Aviation Industry. Tuesday 20TH OCTOBER, 2016.

5. Matters of Urgent Public Importance "The unlawful and wrongful Misappropriation and criminal withholding of Public Revenue by the NNPC and NPDC from 2013 to date". Tuesday 13TH DECEMBER, 2016.

6. Irregularities in the Awards of Contracts by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP). Tuesday 26TH JANUARY, 2017.

7. Motion of Ailing Ajaokuta Steel Company, a threat to Nigerian Industrial Growth.

8. Motion on corruption in the Monitoba deal.

9. Motion on deplorable state of the following roads:
(a) Kabba - Ilorin Road
(b) Iluke - Aiyetoro Kiri Road
(c) Abugi - Egan Road
(d) Iyara - Omuo Road

10. Motion on Repatriation of over N2 Trillion from Nigeria by MTN.

11. Abuse and Mismanagement of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) regime.

12. Motion on dredging of River Niger.

13. Collapse of Road infrastructure in Nigeria.

14. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, Second Runway Contract.

15. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) ; take home from the Fourth World Conference Of Speakers of Parliament 2015.

16. Proposed policy of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) to sell and install speed limit devices on vehicles.

17. Abduction of Chibok School girls - Two years after.

18. Co-sponsored with Senator Philip Tanimu Aduda: Continued implementation of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) appropriation Act 2016 and for other related matters pursuant to Section 122 and 299 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria (As Amended).

19. Discrepancies in Subsidy Payment and Non-Remittance of funds by the NNPC to the Federation Account.

20. In November, 2016 Senator Dino Melaye moves for the urgent completion of OMI DAM. The motion was passed and resolution has been directed to be sent to the Presidency and the Honourable Minister of Water Resources.

Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal 🙏🙏🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊🎊🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬💪💪💪💪🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️🗳🗳🗳🗳✅✅✅✅. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Oti zeh

(1) (Reply)

The 200 Ijaw Villages In Edo State. / Tinubu Certificate Saga / I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.